A small argument makes us become closer.

The Unforgivable Couple Series: Forbidden Love 2

*What should I do in this situation?*

After I opened my eyes, I got up to take a shower. When I did, Byung Hun firmly hugged me while still asleep, and it didn't seem like he was going to let me go.

*Now that I think about it, he did the same thing after the first time we slept together, but we can't stay like this forever...* Maybe he had a habit of hugging people in his sleep.

*He has to wake up.* If I woke him up, the problm would be solved, but I couldn't bring myself to wake him up when he looked so peaceful.
*Anyway, it should be fine if I leave without waking him up...*

I tried to move away his arms and get off the bed, but...
"So Hyun ah, where were you planning to go?" He grabbed my wrist, and said my name. He sounded like he was in a bad mood from waking up.
"Eh? I was just thinking of taking a shower for a bit."
"..." Maybe he was still half-asleep, but he kept on blinking as he looked at me.
"Byung Hun oppa?"
"Andwae."
"Eh? Eek, w-wait!"
"Don't go anywhere."
"Byung Hun oppa?"
"I'll protect you, so don't go anywhere, just stay by my side." After he said that, he closed his eyes again and went back to sleep.
*I wonder if he'll remember what he said when he wakes up?*

Enveloped by his warmth, I started feeling drowsy too.
*I'll sleep for a little longer, just a little longer.*


"So Hyun ah."
"Mm."
"Yah, ireona. It's almost noon."
"..."
"There's no helping it."

After I heard Byung Hun sigh, I felt a sudden pain in my cheek and sprung up.
"Ouch!"
"So you're finally awake."
"Can't you wake me up more normally? Don't just suddenly pinchmy cheek!"
"It's your fault for sleeping for so long, and what's a normal way to wake somebody up?"
"Y-you could wake them up with a gentler voice..."
"I tried that over ten times..."
"Then something like, 'I'll kiss you if you don't wake up.'"
"You read too much manga."
"In the first place, it's your fault that I fell asleep again."
"Huh? Whhy is it my fault?"
"I was properly awake before eight, but since you were hugging me and wouldn't let go..."
"You could've just pushed away my arm."
"I moved your arm away so that you wouldn't wake up! However you still did, and you looked grumpy..."
"I don't remember doing that."
"You just don't remember because you were half-asleep. Plus, you said, 'I'll protect you, so don't go anywhere.'"
"I wouldn't say something like... Ah." He started denying it, but suddenly stopped in the middle of his sentence.
*Ah, Byung Hun oppa's face is red.*
"Do you remember what I said just now?"
"Aniyo, I don't remembersaying that in the first place, so of course I wouldn't remember it."
"But your face is red."
"It's because it's warm. Is the air conditioner broken?"
"It's working fine."
"A-anyway, hurry up and prepare to leave!"


"Appa should be coming back tonight."
"Eh! Appa is being let out of hospital?"
"Ani, nobody has said that, he's just staying at home temporarily."
"I see. I hope appa returns to the estate soon so that we can live together again like before..."
"..."
"Byung Hun oppa?"
"I don't want to live like we did before. Living like we did before would make us siblings again." He whispered that into my ear as he hugged me from behind.
*I just meant that I wanted all of us to live together happily, but it certainly can be taken the way he took it.*
"I don't want to be oppa and dongsaeng anymore. I don't want to let you out of my arms either. Though I've hurt you before by pushing befoore by pushing you away, I won't let anybody else hurt you anymore."
"Ne, I don't think we could live together like we did before either."
"Hm? Wae?" With a teasing smile, he let me see his face from the side.
"Because it's painful."
"Painful? Not happy or fun but painful?"
"Ne. It was already too painful to be apart for a week. If we became siblings again..."
"If?"
"I probably wouldn't be able to stand. That's how much I love you."
"So Hyun ah... Those are some amazing words. Which reminds me, how long are you going to keep calling me Byung Hun oppa?"
"Eh? Even if you ask me how long, I don't know how to reply..."
"Even though you called me oppa that time."
"That time?"
"Didn't you notice?"
"Last night, when you and I..."
"Ah! S-stop!" Since I could guess what he was going to say next, I quickly covered his mouth with my hand.
"Well. It's also not bad having youonly call me oppa then."


"Oppa, that makes you sound like a ert."
"Shut up. More importantly, if you don't hurry up and prepare, we won't have time to go shopping."
"Shopping?"
"Ne. After we bring your luggage to the estate, I'll take you shopping."
"How about the security guards?"
"Of course they'll be following us in secret. I'm not stupid enough to walk around without guards today after what happened yesterday."
"Gureomeon, but won't it be dangerous since there'll be a lot of people?"
"It'll be fine since a guard will be watching us from within one meter away."
"But won't they stand out in their black clothes...?"
"I'm obviously going to make them change. If we're surrounded by black suits like that, we might as well be holding up a sign saying we've got security guards."
"So? Where do you want to go? I'll buy you annything you want."
"Hm... There isn't... Oh, there might be."
"Mwoh? Clothes? Jewels?"
"Clothes for you." When I replied with a smile across my face, he looked back at me stiffly, his expression completely different from mine.
"What did you say? I couldn't catch it."
"I said I wanted clothes for you."
"Why would you want something for me? What I wear has nothing to do with you, ibjwo?"
"How would it have nothing to do with me? You're the Lee Corp CEO, you know? A lot of people know you. If you wear weird clothes, you'll give a bad impression, you know?"
"Are you trying to say that the clothes I'm wearing are awful enough to worsen people's impressions of me?"
"That's not what I meant, but you said you'd buy me anything, ibjwo?"
"Damn, I shouldn't have said that." He muttered that and let out a long sigh, like he had given up.

"In return, I have one condition."
"Eh? M-mwohhae?"


Just when I was worrying that Byung Hun had ask for something incredible...
"Call me oppa is enough. If you can't, we aren't going shopping."
"Byung Hun oppa." When I said his first name in full, he looked at me sharply.
"Oppa."
"There. By the way, if you slip up and call me Byung Hun oppa..."
"If I slip up?"
"I'll order you to do something that will be even more embarrassing."
"W-what's that supposed to mean?"
"I won't accept any objections. Ah, I'm looking forward to it." He said that cheerfully and left the room.

It wasn't like either of us had forgotten what happened yesterday. However, since we couldn't see the person who broke in yesterday, it was terrifying to think about it. That's why Byung Hun and I just didn't talk about what happened.

*Come to think of it, I didn't hear from Byung Hun that thesituation was worse, since I've been targeted too, I should ask him properly. I'll ask him when we're going back in the car.*

"Yah, ppali! The car is ready." I heard he urging me from outside the door.
"I-I get it! I'll be prepared in ten minutes, so just wait!"

It would be a lie if I said that I wasn't scared about what might happen next, but I believed though I had no basis for it, that everything would be alright if I was with Byung Hun.


Preview

"It's my fault that you were attacked. If I hadn't gone to the villa then... So Hyun ah, neo..."

"Don't get so fired up. I'lll lose you in the crowd."
"Ah, mianhae."
"Come on."
"Eh?" Byung Hun held out his hand towards me, so I ended up comparing his face and hand without thinking.
"It'd be a pain if you got lost, so there's no helping it. I'll hold your hand."


Author's note

Hey guys! Since I finshed my homework quite early today so I came to update it!! :D

A reminder here, this chapter is related with the part 1. If you don't know what is it about, you can check it there. The link is at the foreword btw :)

Many cases are happening in South Korea these days... Let's pray for them alright. #PrayForSouthKorea

Gotta pack my bag and sleep now. See you guys erm... tomorrow or Thurs or soon!! Still don't forget to... you know that hahah XD