안녕...

The Unforgivable Couple Series: Forbidden Love 2

*Jin Young oppa seemed a little strange. I wonder what was wrong...*

I watched as Jin Young's car went into the distance and thought about what had just happened. He wasn't as usual. No, he had been too cheerful today, and it made me feel comfortable. Plus, he began to say something only not to say it until the end.

*Though I think there are things he wouldn't be able to say to me, or things he wouldn't want to say to me. When I think about the reason, I guess it was because of today.*

No matter how cheerful he behaved, he might have been hurt to the point that it made his behaviour awkward too.

*I wanted to ask about what he was trying to say, but I'm no longer qualified to do that.*

When i got back to the estate, Byung Hun was talking with someone on the phone.

"It's rare for you to call me. Jigeum? Andwae, I'm already in the estate, so it's not like I can go..."
"Byung Hun oppa?"

When I spoke up to him, he suddenly looked shocked and signalled me to wait.

"I see... Arasseo, I'll be there in about 30 minutes right away."
"Are you heading out now?" After I was sure he had hung up, I spoke up to him.
"Ne."
"Work?"
"Ne. Mianhae, but I have to go out right away. I might be late, so you can go to rest first."
"Ne, josimhae."

He took his car key out of this pocket and rushed out of the estate.

"That's strange. He said it was rare for the person to call him, so I thought it wasn't about work." But he'd rushed out, so it might have really been a call from work.

*There's no reason for him to lie to me, so it's probably just my imagination.*


"Niel-ssi, is Byung Hun oppa still not back yet."
"Ani. I received a phone call earlier saying that he would be a little late..."
"I see."

*I was going to tell him about what happened today though. I can't do that if he's not here. There's no helping it. I'll give up for today and tell him tomorrow.*

I put the plain plush monkey on top of my desk. It didn't match with the extravagant room.

*Hehe, this monkey is so diffrent from its surrounds tht it's a bit strange.*

Jin Young might get mad if I told him this, but he was alsoo the same. And then, there was the MP3 player he had.

*The song is kind mysterious My heart feels warm just from listening to it.*

"Hmm? There's a voice note here."

When I scrolled down the playlist, I noticed there was a file named 'To So Hyun'. Soon, I tapped it.

"It'd be embarrasing to say it out in front of you, so I record it down. You didn't end up choosing me, but every day I spent with you was seriously fun. I'm really happy that I was able to meet you, so you should get along with that guy and be happier with him than you were with me."

I could tell from the voice note and his words just how much he cared for me.

*Gomawo, Jin Young oppa.*

"Byung Hun-ssi, agassi said earlier that she would be heading to bed..."
"It's an emergency."

*Geugeo mwohya? It's a bit noisy in the hall...*

"Lee So Hyun!" Byung Hun threw the door open and came into my room.
"Aah! Byung Hun op-oppa? Did you just come home? Sugu haesseoyo."
"Change right now."
"Eh? Why all of a sudden?"
"Ppali! I'll explain in the car. There's no time for you to put on make-up or anything, so just change, or else we won't make it on time. I'll be waiting in th car, so come to the entrance in 5 minutes." He said just that and left the room.
"Aish, mwohya?"

*We won't make it on time? Why is he in such a rush?*


"We're late! I hope we can make it on time."
"Yah, I don't know what happened, geunde neomu ppala."
"You went out with that pabo... Ani, you went out with Jin Young-ssi, geujwo?"

*It's rare for him to call Jin Young oppa by name.*

"Ne, we went to the zoo."
"Did you hear anything about from him then?"
"Mwoh?"
"That he's going to France."
"Mwoh? I didn't hear anything about this."
"When you got back to the estate, I got a call from him. When I went to the appointed meeting place, he asked about the restructuring as nonchalantly as always. He was so frivolous about it and I was about to hit him, but...he said he'd transfer B1A4 to me."

*So it was Jin Young oppa who had called him back then...*

"Transfer the company?"
"He said it'd fine if I just transfered all the people affected by restructuring to B1A4. There are a great number of people, but B1A4 would still be able to take them in.
"But what will happen to him?"
"There's no way that abeonim would accept. It seems like he frantically persuaded abeonim, saying that he had no intention of taking over the company. Of course, I don't think he persuaded him easily."
"Could he going to France have something to do with it?"
"He submitted his composed song dedicated to you into a contest, and it seems it caught the eyes of a composer in France, so he said that he was invited to France to study."

*I'm happy that Jin Young's composed song is being acknowledged, but his company...*

"He said that from the start, he went to a music university because he couldn't throw away his dream to be a composer. Get off from here and find him at all costs. I'll park the car."
"Ar-arasseo."


*I promised Byung Hun oppa but I can't find Jin Young oppa. There are too many people here!*

Even though it was late at night, the airport was filled with people who were waiting for their flight.

*Jin Young oppa, I don't want to not to be able to meet you again without even being able to say goodbye...*

Flashback

"I want to hear that from you, then I can freely..."
"I'm the one who should thank you. Thank you for everything up until now."
"A lot of things have happened because of the fuss with restructuring, but just be patient, since I think it'll end soon, so after all this is finished, haengbokeyo."

 

End of flashback

It might have been conceited of me. However, I felt like I was the large part of the reason Jin Young handed over his company. Because he had supposed a conclusion like this, he had took an determined attitude.

*Jebal, at least let me say gomawo.*

"So Hyun ah, wae wasseo?"

When I looked towards the source of the voice, I saw him standing there, looking surprised.

"I heard from Byung Hun."
"Pabo. I told him not to tell you, and he broke his promise just like that."
"Neodo paboya."
"Don't call me pabo even at a time like this. I'll get depressed." He smiled wryly with a shrug as he muttered that.

"Lee So Hyun!"
"Byung Hun oppa..."
"I'm glad we made it on time."
"Don't say you made it on time. I told you not to tell So Hyun, geujwo? There's a limit to speak without thinking."
"You really saved us this time. I'm sory for being so rude before too. Gomatssumnida." 
Byung Hun deeply bowed his head towards Jin Young. Jin Young was surprised by this too, and he stared at Byung Hun with his mouth wide-open.
"Aish... Don't do something so gross. Having you bow your head to me will give me nightmares. Well, do you really sorry about being rude?"
"Ani."
"An immediate reply?"
"But it's true that you saved us this time. Let me know if there's anything I can do."
"Jeonbu?"
"However, So Hyun isn't included."

"Eek!" Byung Hun hugged me around the shoulders and had the audacity to smile.

"You said that before. Anyway, my story with her is over."
"Jin Young oppa..."
"Don't be conceited. I just handed over because I'm going to France, so don't think that it's your fault, ara?"
"Ne, gomawo."

Jin Young rapped his knuckles on my head and then turned towards Byung Hun.

"I'm handing B1A4 over to you, so protect it with your life. Take care of the employees too."
"It's the company you handed over me. I'll protect it at any cost."
"The press will probably have a field day, but don't lose to something like that."
"Ara."
"Geurigo..."

"Flight 108 to France is now..."
"Ah, that's my flight!" Jin Young grabbed his luggage and turned away from us.
"Jung Jin Young!" I shouted.
"Don't make So Hyun cry. You better make her happy." He mumbled that as he started walking away.
"Ne."
"Jin Young oppa! We'll meet again, geuji?"

Jin Young answered my question by raising his hand up high.

*Jeongmal gomawoyo...*


Preview

"Did samcheon go back already?"
"Ne."
"Igeo mwohya?"
"Look inside."

With Byung Hun's approval, I looked inside the envelope. There was a photo of a woman in formal wear.

*A photo for a marriage interview?*

"Nappeunneo. You do things like that unconsciously and infatuate men."
"Geugeo ani... Eek!"


Author's note

We wish you a merry christmas~ We wish you a merry christmas~ We wish you a merry christmas~ and a happy new year~

Merry Christmas!! :D

Jin Young is leaving TT-TT I'm so sorry for the bad news my dear readers especially who're BANAs :((( I'll see you guys tomorrow afternoon or night since I have a flight back to my hometown in the early morning tomorrow :)