Follow Him

I Love that Jerk
 

"Buy me sandwich, bottle of water, two bags of chips and a bottle of juice," Oh Sehun commanded you.

 

You stare at him blankly when he sits down in front of you while blurting his orders.

 

"Money?" you asked and held your palm near his face.

 

"Just treat me. Every girl in the campus would die just to spend a part of their money for me. I’m giving you the chance of your life"

 

"Yeah, chance of my life. Chance of my life to run out of money. If that happens, I’ll be very thankful to you"

 

"You’re welcome," he answered coldly then glares at you. He wasn’t joking or anything, he just wanted to kill you.

 

"Get my food or I’ll cut your head off your neck!" he warned.

 

You gulped and check your neck if it’s still intact then ran to buy his foods.

 

"He owe this to me"

 

If it was just okay just to run off the store that’s already what you did. Even the cashier is holding your money, your still not losing your hold in it. It’s not that your poor but you just hate spending your money for others especially to people who means nothing to you.

 

You marched back to your table and find the Jerk inspecting your phone you left on the table. He’s not scanning through the content but seems like he’s checking the phone’s case.

 

"What are you doing?!"

 

"Your phone had been in too much trouble. How unlucky your things are for you to be their owner," he remarked.

 

"So?"

 

He did not bother answering you and just start digging in his food. While he was busy eating, you slowly slide down your chair and was about to ran away when someone grabs your wrist.

 

"Where are you going?"

 

"Anywhere away from you"

 

"Stick with me all the time. And may I just remind you that you’re my MAID"

 

FLASHBACK…

 

"Okay fine. It's a big deal. Then what do you want me to do to please you?"

 

"You can do nothing!"

 

"I’ll buy my life. How much do you want?"

 

"I have an infinite source of money"

 

"Then I’ll just do things for you"

 

"Do things for me?" he said while a smirk was plastered on his face.

 

"Wait, what are you thinking?"

 

"Strip off!"

 

"MWO?!"

 

"I said strip off. I thought you’ll do things for me?"

 

"Ne but not that you ert conceited stupid Jerk!"

 

"Then kill yourself"

 

"I’m trading for my life here, right? So why would I kill myself, stupid"

 

"Do you really want to die?!"

 

"Aniyo! Aniyo! I can work for you, buy your food, carry your things, just…d-don’t kill me"

 

"Sounds good to me. I need a house maid. Work for me in a month starting tomorrow"

 

"Only a month. Is that a deal?" you offer your hand for a handshake but he just stare on it.

 

"My precious hand would get dirty," he said then left you.

 

END OF FLASHBACK…

 

"I’m your house maid. So I don’t care about you when we were in school"

 

"Really? Fine, be rude to me at school and I’ll be rude to you at the house"

 

"And when do you think you’re not rude. You’re always rude so what’s the difference?"

 

"I’ll be ruder!"

 

"I’ll be nice!" you said then take a sit.

 

"Have you packed your things?"

 

"Ne"

 

"Good"

 

+++++

The worse was just about to happen..