Coldness

I Love that Jerk

 

Hey I'm back. It's been a while. Hope there's still people reading this. Please subscribe and do leave me a comment. Thanks.

+++++

 

You go home alone after your class trying to avoid the moody Jerk Sehun as much as possible. You really don’t understand what his problem with you after you talk to your new met friend Luhan.

 

As far as you know, it’s just right to be nice to other people especially those who helped you. The Jerk is just irritating for manipulating your life too much.

 

You regret now that you let him scare you. Sorry is enough or at least he just asked you to laundry his clothes. Being his maid is too mush as a punishment for spilling a juice on his clothes.

 

"Why did you not wait for me?!" he demanded when he reach home, shouting at you once he reach the kitchen while you are cooking.

 

"Why would I wait anyway?"

 

"Because I wanted you to wait! Did you go with that deer again?"

 

"Are you insane? Where do you think will I find a deer?" you asked him.

 

"I’m talking about Xi Luhan, the Chinese guy"

 

"Why are you calling him a deer? He’s too handsome to be a deer"

 

"Handsome? He’s not! And his name means deer, didn’t you know?" Sehun objected again then walks away.

 

He acted so weird and you really don’t know how to deal with him. The Jerk is trying your patience and it’s kinda short for another annoyance from him. You sure would burst like a bomb if he pick another fight with you.

 

"One thing, I don’t wanna see you being nice with that deer!" he said when he went back to the kitchen after his walkout.

 

"If you were a girl, I would think you were having a PMS but it just so happen that you were a guy and I really don’t know what is freaking wrong with you?!"

 

"I’m perfectly okay"

 

"Then stop acting weirdly"

 

"In what way do you want me to act so you wouldn’t think I’m weird?"

 

"Your usual Jerk’s way. That’s what’s normal with you"

 

"Fine!"

 

He left again and this he did not come back until you finished cooking. You set up the table then went upstairs to call him but new Sehun came out of the door. Well he’s not new actually; it’s the same old Jerk.

 

He stares at you coldly and you can’t read anything from his face. That’s what he is until you knew him a little this past few days but seems you need to start from the beginning again dealing with this guy.

 

"What else do you need?" he asked when you still stand in front of him just staring.

 

"Oh…nothing. The food is ready," you tell him then he walk pass at you.

 

"Good"

 

He directly went to the dining area and ate what you cook. You feel weird that he’s not talking to you even just to start an argument. After eating, you clean the dishes and he went upstairs and never came out again. The whole house turns silent and empty as no one talks between you. How you wish his friends barged in again just to make noise around but even them did not show up.

 

You wake up early the next morning but Sehun had already left making you feel bad and guilty. It was you after all who wants him to be the same Jerk as he is before but it’s still you that is greatly affected of that change.

 

You even lost your appetite so you just take in milk and go to school. You were so gloomy and show no energy the whole morning as you did not see Sehun the whole morning. You were confused of what is going on with you but you can’t find explanation. You just felt it somewhere in your chest.

 

See Ah finds you alone in the school park during lunch break and her excitement suddenly goes away upon seeing your state. You were like some zombie roaming around the school and some students can’t stop staring at you because of that.

 

"Are you sick?" See Ah worriedly asked you.

 

"I’m okay. Just thinking of something," you answered making her wonder what’s going on inside your head.

 

"A guy?"

 

"I think so"

 

"You think so? Are you sure you’re okay?"

 

"I need to do it!" you said out of nowhere making See Ah even more worried.

 

"Where are you going?" she asked you when you stood up and about to leave.

 

"Is it okay if I did not join you lunch today?" you asked her instead.

 

"Perfectly okay," answered Chanyeol who came in behind your friend.

 

"So you have a date. I shouldn’t worry. Bye See Ah! I promise to make it up to you," you said as you slowly walk away backward.

 

"Take care please," she just said then you run away.

 

You went to the cafeteria and look around but you can’t find him there. You had no idea where that guy goes every time he’s on his own so you also don’t know where to start looking. The school is too wide to look for him corner to corner.

 

You took out your phone but you remember that you don’t have his number so your hope went back to zero. You throw yourself abruptly on the nearest chair hurting yourself a little but seem don’t feel it. You wanted to cry when someone sit beside you and pat your back a little.

 

"You okay?"asked that soothing voice forcing you to look up at him. Anybody would eventually feel calm with someone like him beside.

 

"Xi Luhan…" you called his name in low voice just to notice his presence.

 

"Call me oppa"

 

"I’ll try not to forget"

 

"Are you okay?" he asked again with that genuine concern on his face.

 

"Yeah"

 

"You know what; you were like my little sister who always says she’s okay even if not"

 

"I’m just bothered and I can’t find him," you told him though you’re not sure if he would understand what you were talking about.

 

"Oh Sehun?"

 

"Yeah him. I hate that guy"

 

"But you were bothered because you didn’t see him. Are you sure you hate him?" he wonder making you think.

 

"A bit"

 

"I saw him in the soccer field. On one of the trees around the field," he said giving a life back to you.

 

"Thanks Luhan oppa!" you just said then ran away again.

 

+++++

I kinda change my mind about what would Luhan be in the story. But I can still my mind. Tell me what you think.. Hope you like this chapter. I've been gone for a lot of days. I miss it here. Subscribe and please leave me a comment. EXO<3!