Deal with the Devil

I Love that Jerk

 

You walk going home alone after Chanyeol told you he likes See Ah. The idea is still not sinking in your head. Is he freakin’ serious? It’s the first time they’ve seen each other but all of a sudden he wanted to court her.

 

"Why didn’t you just let me kill you if you have plans of killing yourself here?"

 

"Huh?"

 

You look around and found yourself standing in the middle of the road. The Jerk’s car was stopped aligned with you making you slowly realize that he almost ran into you.

 

"Aissh! Why am I thinking about it that much?"

 

"What’s that? You finally went mad?" he asked you when you talk to yourself.

 

"What is wrong with your friend?!"

 

"What?" he asked confused of what you were talking about.

 

"Why did he suddenly like See Ah?"

 

"Don’t tell me you’re jealous?"

 

"I’m not jealous. But what if he hurt my friend?" you argued but he just don't care.

 

"Not my business"

 

"Why do you always have to be a jerk?!" you shouted at him then walk away.

 

He’s engine started so you assumed that he had gone but after a second you heard a tire screeching behind you. You body stiff waiting something hit you but nothing.

 

"I’m still alive! Yes I’m still alive!" you rejoice after confirming you were not hit.

 

"Get in the car or your dead!"

 

Yeah right! The jerk again.

 

"I’m going home alone"

 

"No you’re not. And we got something to talk on the way," he ordered you.

 

"I don’t want to talk with Jerks"

 

"Stop calling me jerk or I’ll cut your head off"

 

"I’ll stop calling you jerk if you stop being a jerk. That’s just fair right?"

 

"You’re my maid so do what I say," he said trying to impose again that you should just follow whatever he wants.

 

"May I just remind you that I’m your HOUSE maid and not a personal slave?"

 

"Like those two would be different"

 

"Well at least I’m not your property. I’m here to give you service"

 

"Service huh?" he said having that smirk again but you choose to ignore it.

 

"Like duh? What do you think maids do for their employer? Provide them money?"

 

You heard him chuckle that pissed you more. So now the Jerk thinks of you as a clown?

 

"Stop laughing, Idiot Jerk!" you shouted at him before he pushes you inside the car and immediately started the engine.

 

"I’m not idiot and I’m not Jerk, stupid, clumsy, little lady"

 

"I’m not stupid or clumsy and most importantly, I’m not little. Someday I would be taller," you said proudly.

 

"Stop dreaming. That would be your height until you grow so old"

 

"Just wait and you would see"

 

"So how many centuries do you want me to wait so you just grow taller, huh?" he asked sarcastically.

 

You were so pissed off and you just wanted to kill the guy beside you but for the sake of peaceful life, you restrain yourself from hurting him. You were so red like a tomato that was about to explode any minute but he just laugh at you even more.

 

"Haha. That was the worst blushing I ever saw. Haha," he managed to say between his laughs. He can’t even control the wheel properly so he stopped just to laugh as much as he wants.

 

"I’m not even blushing!"

 

"Maybe I should take a photo of your face right now to give to my hyungs. Sure they would find it funny too"

 

"Don’t you dare or I’ll kill you," you warned him.

 

"Kill me? Oh I’m so scared. I’ll buy my life from you then," he said trying to mimic how you beg to him days ago.

 

"Arggh!! You freakin’ jerk!!"

 

"Something wrong here?" asked a police officer who approach the two of you.

 

"Nothing officer. Me and my girlfriend is just having a little funny chat here," he explained while showing an almost genuine sweet smile.

 

"Just lower your voice. We thought something’s wrong with you"

 

"Thanks for coming anyway"

 

The officer left and the sweet smile on his face was gone as well. Great, awesome liar here! He started the engine again and head straight to his place silently.

 

"Where’s the key?" he asked you when you reach the place.

 

"What key?"

 

"Key of the house. You’re the last person who left right?"

 

"Yeah but I had no key," you answered him trying to assess what is he up to.

 

"What do you mean no key? I left it at your bedside table this morning"

 

"I haven’t notice any key there"

 

"Great! My maid locked the house with the key inside"

 

"You have no duplicate?" you asked him trying to be hopeful he had one so you two can get it. You sure you'll freeze to death if you have to stay outside the whole night.

 

"That’s the only key!"

 

"So where would we stay now?" you asked trying to be calm though the truth is you wanted to freak out.

 

He called his friend yet they were busy on their own business. Suho and Kai were in a bar mingling with different girl, Baekhyun was with his dad so Sehun did not bother to contact him while Chanyeol is unreachable. You also tried to call See Ah but her mom said she left with a guy. You suggested a hotel but he said his card is inside the house and he doesn’t have enough cash with him while you on the other hand don't bring money more than the cost of the food. It's your way of stopping yourself from overspending so both have no way to afford any place to stay tonight.

 

It’s getting darker and darker yet you haven’t had a place still to stay for the night. You both have called all possible people except your parents of course but nothing came out good. Sehun also tried the windows but you were so wise that you locked it before you left so no one can get in. Now no one can really get in, even the two of you.

 

"We can sleep in the car. We will be warm there," he suggested calmly.

 

"I’m sorry"

 

You wanted to shout at him that this is his fault but since he talked calmly you feel so guilty about it. You two went back to the car and find a comfortable position to sleep. He kept the engine alive to give you warm inside yet it still wasn’t enough. You curled yourself at the backseat to keep yourself warm while Sehun stay at the driver’s seat.

 

"Hey! Even if I say sorry, this is still your fault because you didn’t inform me about that key. And also keep yourself away from the gas to make sure we won’t move," you said before closing your eyes.

 

"Can’t you just sleep?"

 

"I’m just making things clear"

 

"Shut up or I’ll send you out," he warned so you do not dare to argue again.

 

You close your eyes and tried to sleep while he rests his head on the steering wheel. After another five minutes you’re still wide awake and freezing. You shift your position trying to find any comfort but you fell off the seat.

 

"Ouch!"

 

"How stupid!" you heard someone said and it’s obviously Sehun.

 

You manage to get up and were about to lie down when the Jerk speaks again.

 

"Sit up," he commanded.

 

"What now? I just wanted to sleep so stop bothering me"

 

"Just do what I say"

 

"Such a jerk!"

 

You sit up and he move to the back seat beside you. You just stare at him while he’s making his position comfortable.

 

"Where are you going?" he asked when you get up your seat.

 

"At the front. You wanted to sleep here right?"

 

"Tsk. Really stupid! Sit here," he said while tapping the space beside him.

 

You just roll your eyes and sit down again. He took off his coat and pull you near him.

 

"What are you doing?" you asked but he did not respond.

 

He placed his coat on your shoulder while his right arm is wrapped around your waist. His free hand guide your head to rest on his shoulder and you just give in. His body is warm and soon, you dozed off to sleep.

 

+++++

How do you like to be in Min Ra's position?? I think this been so long. Hope you won't get bored. ^_^..Leave a comment, please.