Too Much Attention

I Love that Jerk

 

 

You feel so exhausted after cleaning Sehun's room yet you still manage to prepare his uniform before you go back to the kitchen. Your stomach was growling yet you can’t find anything ready to eat. The boys eat everything you cook so you just settled with the cereal you find in the cupboard.

 

"Hey Min, hurry up so we can give you a ride to school," offered Chanyeol who came to the kitchen hopping on his one foot.

 

"Never mind. Your friend had given me so many things to do and I don’t want to disappoint him," you answered then roll your eyes.

 

"You were really so cute!" he said before hopping back to the other. As far you know the other five guys are way nicer than Sehun. You just wonder how he became friends with so nice guys.

 

After finishing your meal, you immediately ran back to your room to shower. It’s just a start of a day yet you were already so tired. You glanced at your bedside clock and were in great shock to see the time, five minutes before your first class starts. There’s no way you could make it.

 

You move as fast as you can then take a cab to school. As expected you came in late so you just waited for your second class. Everything seems normal except that people were staring at you and then whisper to each other making it so obvious that you were their topic.

 

And what the hell are they doing outside? They were supposed to be in the class.

 

"You were Min Ra right?" asked a girl to you. She’s probably from the earlier years of high school.

 

"Ne, why?"

 

"So you were Chanyeol’s crush?" she asked again somewhat making you panic.

 

"What?!"

 

"He keeps on mentioning your name since he arrived in school"

 

"He’s looking for a maid that’s why he’s mentioning me," you reason out as you feel more eyes were glaring at you. The guy is famous, everyone likes him and he’s almost every girls dream, actually the others were like that also. That includes Sehun to the list and though it hurts, you had to accept the fact that he’s also handsome and hot.

 

After a while people snapped back to their own business like they were satisfied by your answer. They now knew that you are not a competition so no need to worry much about you.

 

Lucky enough that you survived your classes though your classmates look like killing you in their head. What a day? Those guys won’t do you any good.

 

"Hey what’s wrong with you?" shouted a girl beside you.

 

"See Ah, why were you scaring me?"

 

"Scaring you? Hello? I’ve been standing here for already five minutes yet you do not notice me?"

 

"Really? Sorry"

 

"I’m starving, come on let’s eat"

 

"Sure. I haven’t eaten really nice since last night," you said while patting your stomach making your bestfriend stare at you.

 

"Where are you staying anyway? Your parents called me last night, I feel so guilty lying to them"

 

"Don’t worry about me. I’m in good place. At least"

 

"I don’t like how it sounds," See Ah remarked while giving you the 'explain it to me' look but you just look away and headed to the cafeteria.

 

You ordered your food and settle in a table on the corner. You were peacefully eating when six guys suddenly shared the table with you. Not even asking permission, they just came like they own the place.

 

"Go look for other table!" you commanded them making See Ah and other students stare at you with amazement. On earth Min Ra, you’re commanding six kingka, are you serious?

 

"But we like to sit here," answered Suho giving you a cute baby face.

 

"Let’s really just look for another table," said Sehun to the five.

 

"We’ll stay with Min Ra and her cute friend. Go on other table if you like," said Chanyeol to him.

 

"You’re choosing her over me?" asked Sehun while pouting like a kid and showing them that about to cry eyes.

 

"Choose, shut up and eat or go to other table alone?" asked Chaenyeol who were very determined to stay in your table.

 

He did not answer instead he just dig in his food. The others do the same but See Ah seems shaking.

 

"You okay?" you asked her quite worried.

 

"Huh?"

 

"You looks so nervous. By the way, this is my friend Park See Ah and they are—"

 

"Baekhyun"

 

"Suho"

 

"Kai"

 

"D.O"

 

"Everybody knows me, I don’t have to introduce myself," said Sehun while still eating.

 

"Hi! I’m Chaenyeol," he introduced even moving beside her. The guys adjusted leaving Sehun no place to sit.

 

"H-Hi!" See Ah nervously greeted.

 

"Now where would I sit?"

 

"Beside Min Ra," answered Kai who's still busy eating.

 

"No way!" Sehun shouted drawing everyone's attention.

 

"Will you stop acting like I would eat you? Pssh, Jerk"

 

"We're going to talk about this later." he whisphered on you. He sounded so cold again, now the childish him seems easy to live with than the murderer Sehun.

 

You immediately consume your food and ran back to the room with See Ah while the guys were left there.

 

"How did you know those guys?" asked See Ah with stern voice. You just know you can't lie to her once she sounded like that.

 

"Ah-uhm..I'm..."

 

"I'm?"

 

"I'm living with Sehun"

 

"Seriously?!"

 

"This is a big secret. The Jerk would kill me if other knows"

 

You slip in your next class trying to ignore those eyes watching your every move. You just sigh leaving them in their own business which happen to be you.

 

After class you find another guy leaning on the door. Good thing it's not the Jerk but its his friend, Chaenyeol. He looks like his having a photoshoot, serious themed but still hot.

 

"Need something?"

 

"Hey Min, you're friend is as cute as you. Can I court her?" he bluntly ask making you want to faint any minute. Is this guy serious?

 

+++++

Hey there! I know its a boring chapter. Sorry! Hope you still like it. It still plays a part on the story. ^ ^