Blame

I Love that Jerk

 

Everything went back to normal after the jerk forgave you last night. You feel happy about it but you suddenly feel creeps crawling on your body every time he stares at you. Everything is not actually normal as something changed in the way he looks at your face down your body. Remembering what they thought of you last night doesn't even help to ease your tension but worsen it.

 

"Stop it! What do you want?" you asked him with raised voice when you caught him staring again.

 

"You," he answered.

 

"What?!" you asked with fear and worry written all over your face as you caught a glimpse of something in his eyes. You usually see that in the movies when the guy is having intimate moment with a girl but having it in the Jerk's eyes now scares the hell out of you.

 

He took a step towards you and you took a step back. He took another step forward and you a step back until your back hit the edge of the table. There's no more space for you to step back while he continues to step forward.

 

Soon your faces were just centimeters away from each other. He bent forward so you arch back to avoid his face. Your position just make you feel more awkward and how you wish you can teleport so you could disappear in a snap.

 

He places his hand on either side of you giving you no room to escape then he bent a little more. His gaze was fixed on your eyes as he try to establish an eye contact but you just can't meet that eyes of him.

 

 

"Minra!" See Ah called when you just stop chewing your food and froze.

 

"Ne?"

 

"Why were you like that? You were like sleeping with your eyes open. What were you thinking?" she asked you.

 

"Nothing," you told her but you know she doesn't believe it.

 

"Stop lying. What is it?" she insisted.

 

"I'm just thinking of my parents," you said to her while silently praying that she'll believe you this time.

 

The truth is, you were thinking of the jerk and what happen earlier in the morning. No matter how you take it out of your mind, it just keep coming back and you can't help but to stop whatever you were doing once everything flashbacks like a movie.

 

FLASHBACK...

He continued to bend forward until his lips almost touches yours as you feel his right hand move on the table. He draws his hand behind you and you see a toast on his hand.

 

You wanted to let out a sigh but the jerk is still too close and you can't even breathe properly. He took a bite of the toast but since you were too close to each other, the other side of the toast brushes on your lips when he eats it.

 

You just can't help it but to watch how his lips move as the toast was crushed inside his mouth.

 

"M-Move..." you ordered him but it sounded more like a pleading. You feel your heart would burst any minute now if he still stays that close with you.

 

You saw the corner of his lips arch up for a smirk then he leans closer. Fortunately he just got something to whisper something in your ear.

 

"Were even..." he said in the most seductive tone he could then left after.

 

You fell on your when he was gone and stay that way for few seconds. Your knee was too weak to stand after that too close encounter.

END OF FLASHBACK...

 

"You were not good in lying," See Ah said after you woke up from another daydream. She was staring right into your eyes but you tried to avoid it so she won’t know what really is going into your mind.

 

See Ah just have this capacity to know what you were thinking and it scares you a lot but it’s pretty normal. She just knows you so well that she knows what each glow in your eyes mean.

 

"Stop it! You won't get anyhting from me"

 

She let out a sigh and did not bother asking you again. What happen earlier was completely a shame and you don't have enough courage to tell it especially somewhere deep in you assume a kiss.

 

"By the way, how are you and Chanyeol?" you changed the topic to lighten up both your moods.

 

"We're good"

 

"And good means?" you eagerly asked her.

 

"We’re sweethearts"

 

"Hell no way! You two were just dating right? You hardly know each other"

 

"Too late for that piece of advice. I already said I love him and he told me he loves me. We’ll believe that," See Ah defended seriously.

 

"Okay. I won’t forbid you going out with that guy or something. Could you just relax, I don’t have any plan to flirt with your boy"

 

"I know," she simply answered.

 

"But you sounded so jealous. I didn’t mean anything wrong. My point is you’re taking your relationship to higher level so fast"

 

"Blame it to love"

 

Yeah right. Freakin’ love. When people do things stupid, its two things; either they are crazy or in love.

 

But now that your system is acting so stupid and weird towards the Jerk, you wonder if you could also blame love?

 

+++++

Hey there! This is it! Hope you like it. ^_^

Tell me please, just leave me a comment. Thanks.