From the Piece of Cake

I Love that Jerk

 

You hesitantly went home after school thinking you would see the Jerk again. After the incident this morning you were not sure if you could face him again. It’s not that you were scared but you were ashamed. Ashamed for assuming though there is the fact that he can’t read your mind so there’s no need for you to be ashamed to him; you were just ashamed with yourself.

 

Your hand trembles as you turn the knob of the main door only to find it lock. You actually had no choice but to wait for him enable to get in unless you already had that teleportation power that you wished earlier.

 

Not long after, you heard a car tire screech to a halt so you turn and find the Jerk with a smirk. He obviously locked the door and took the key for a purpose. He quite knows that you would hide away from him for as long as you want after what he did that morning— Arghh, remembering that morning of shame again.

 

"I think you need this," he said as he showed her the key.

 

"Obviously. Why did you take that key with you? I thought as a maid, I had the honor to bring it?" you told him trying to induce some explanation.

 

"I like this key with me again so you would have no way to avoid me but if you really want, you can stay outside," he told you as his smile arch up higher.

 

"I would go home"

 

"Try it and you would find me living with you and your parents," he warned.

 

"Hell you wouldn’t do that…"

 

"Try me," he said with confidence scaring you as ever.

 

"But they would ask what were you doing there and they wouldn’t let you to stay because you were a stranger"

 

"I would tell them you were pregnant and so we need to always be with each other. That’s a pretty good reason for them to let me stay, don’t you think?"

 

"You jerk! Just open the door before I think of killing you right in front of your house!" you ordered him to end that topic you were talking about.

 

You heard him chuckle before he inserts the key and let the door swung open.

 

You marched up to your room and lock yourself in. the Jerk’s bellowing outside your door but you try your best to ignore him.

 

"Hey, open this door or I’ll destroy this," he shouted again.

 

"Yeah sure try it. You were not that strong to destroy a door," you shouted back with some insult but didn’t seem cared about it.

 

"You’re the worst maid I ever had. It’s your job to prepare something edible for your employer, you’d better be in the kitchen now!"

 

"Oh am I? Why not just fire me instead and look for someone better?" you asked him sounding hurt but followed by a chuckle afterwards.

 

You were like a little devil inside that room, relaxing yourself in the bed while Sehun was at the door fuming red with anger. You were just being fair, he’d also make you wait for him outside the house for a good twenty minutes.

 

"I haven’t eaten anything yet, you should cook something"

 

It was said in a low calm voice now that make you feel guilty. He must really be hungry but here you are locking yourself away.

 

You got up from the bed and open the door just to find him grinning with conceit.

 

"Gotcha!"

 

"Arggh! I hate this! Why did I fall on that drama?" you back down and about to close the door again when the Jerk slid himself in.

 

"What do you want to do after you locked that door?" he said after sitting on the bed.

 

"Get the hell out of here!"

 

"This is my house. Who are you to order me of what I would do?" he countered.

 

You gritted your teeth with anger as he was laughing and enjoying how he pissed her off.

 

"Are you really that red when you blush?" he asked between his laugh.

 

He was already on his back holding on his stomach as he rolled with laughter on your bed. The last time you contain your anger like this was you were in the his car and at least somebody came before you reached for his neck and choke him to death but now you were not quite sure of it.

 

"You Jerk!" you said while walking towards his direction. You want nothing this time but to have your hands around his neck. He was fast enough though to save himself but instead pull to bed.

 

"Think I would actually let you kill me? No way little girl," Sehun said while pinning both your hands down on the bed.

 

"Well then stay on guard as I may take all the chance to sneak in your room and ––"

 

"Oh you would?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

 

"You stupid Jerk! I would sneak in and kill you!"

 

"Oh I’m sorry for interrupting," said a male voice and you both heard the door being pulled closed.

 

Just then you both realize your position. Sehun was all on top of you while you were lying on your back with your arms on either side of your head.

 

"I-It’s Chanyeol, right?" you asked him completely struck but none of you even moved a bit.

 

"I think he was with the other four," he answered still struck like you.

 

"The hell! Get off me!"

 

Just that then he get off the bed and went out immediately.

 

"Gosh!" you whispered as you compose yourself. You wished the guys didn’t think of anything but who would not when you saw something like that.

 

You went downstairs and find the six guys on the sofa sitting silently. Not a word came out but when they all look up to your direction, you can’t help but to feel more ashamed. Now what would they think about you?

 

"I-I’m going to the kitchen…" you managed to mumble then you run away. Though they were not saying anything, the look did it.

 

"Hey Min!" Chanyeol said from behind who followed you to the kitchen. He was in his cheerful self but you feel so ashamed.

 

"About what you saw in the bedroom…" you started but you were not sure how to go on.

 

"Don’t worry. Sehun already said you two were just playing"

 

"Were not even playing. I was about to kill him so he pulled me—" you stopped when he burst into laughter.

 

"You were so worried about what we think yet you openly confess about killing him. Don’t you think you keep it a secret?"

 

"I wouldn’t mind. At least you know who could have killed your friend if you find him dead here," you explained feeling relaxed that they didn’t think of anything. These guys were really nice especially Chanyeol. See Ah seems lucky to have him.

 

"Hey I know that you promised about the cake tomorrow but can you have it now? I’m drooling only thinking about it"

 

"Yeah sure. I’ll do it right away. Tell the Jerk I’ll consume everything in the kitchen again"

 

"Sure I will," he answered the left afterwards.

 

You get everything that you would need and started baking. It took you almost an hour before you finished the chocolate cake big enough for seven people. By a glance at the wall clock, looks like the cake will be your dinner.

 

"It was ready!" you announced as you sliced the whole baked goodies.

 

Just after a second, the guys were all over the kitchen looking as hungry as ever.

 

"There’s enough for everyone. I don’t like war in the kitchen," you said when they seem to start an argument about what who will get.

 

"You’re awesome Min. you really should marry me," said Suho as he take a plate with a piece of cake.

 

"If I hadn’t had See Ah, I still would offer the same, but I think I’ll save it for her," said Chanyeol before he took a bite.

 

"You were really that serious about her?" you asked while watching his expression.

 

"Like hell"

 

"So that means I shouldn’t be shocked if you two were talking about kids," you said but didn’t expect Chanyeol to take it seriously. You were just teasing.

 

"That would be great"

 

"Hey Sehun, you okay?" asked Baekhyun when he noticed the young man froze while staring to something and he realized it was Min Ra he was looking to.

 

"Huh?!" was all he got from him while his eyes were still glued. This wasn’t the least like him.

 

They consumed their cake while showering her with praises of how incredible she baked. But those didn’t seem satisfy her. She hadn’t heard any word from him, the Jerk.

 

"When did you learn to bake incredibly as this?"Kai asked while he was already halfway eating everything on his plate.

 

"Gee thanks!" you answered and smiled cheerfully.

 

Soon the five bid their goodbye and left the house. Good thing they already knew how to get through a door and not on the window.

 

You felt so alone after the guys left when you realized it was just you and him. He hadn’t said any word and it was quite killing you. Instead of being totally pissed by him, you just focused on the cake consume it heartily.

 

"You got chocolate on your lips," he finally said after the deafening silence. You raised your hand to brush it away but he stopped you by grabbing your hand and pulling you closer to him.

 

"Let me do it," he said as he lean toward you.

 

Soon you feel his lips brushed on your lips and you just stood there frozen. The Jerk just kissed you!

 

It lasted only three seconds yet he feel like years have gone.

 

"There. It’s clean and tastes sweet," he said then walked out of the kitchen while you were just standing there like a real statue. Nothings is making sense on your head right now and you just wanted to faint.

 

+++++

I got really nothing to say so I'd better leave it to you but teel me how you find it.. ^_^