Set

I Love that Jerk
 

 

“Please tell me last night was just a dream,” you told Sehun as he was driving silently.

 

“Last night was just a dream,” he told you.

 

“A dream come true. We’re actually on our way to the restaurant, do you remember?” he added.

 

“And why are we going to the restaurant?” you asked him dreamily.

 

“To be formally engaged,” the Jerk answered then everything flooded back into your mind.

 

You’re really getting married! How you still remember last week when you left your house to be he jerks maid without even a boyfriend, yet now you’re actually getting married! Goodness!

 

“Do you have any useful plans now?” you ask him again.

 

“I don’t want plans now. Let just see what will happen in that meet ups,” he explained.

 

“Why are you so calm while I’m almost dying here of nervousness?” you shouted at him.

 

“Don’t die now. I don’t want a postponed wedding and if you will die, not in my car. Get it?” he told you instead.

 

“Such a Jerk!”

 

“We’re here,” he announces after he find a space for his car to park.

 

“Oh my God,” all you have utter before stepping out of the car.

 

Sehun stays beside you as both of you get inside the place. Almost all of the girls turn and drool over Sehun yet he seems too preoccupied and didn’t noticed his surroundings. He looks so anxious or something.

 

“Do you think our parents will get along well?” Sehun suddenly asked that made you stare at him.

 

“Are really on your mind or have you hit your on the wall coz you’re very weird. May I just remind you that we are forced into this, so it’s better if our parents don’t get along well?”

 

“But we’re still getting married so it’s okay if they get along well,” he insisted.

 

“I’m really so excited for them to get married,” the two of you heard a voice of a woman. You were too stunned because you know that voice well.

 

“That your mom right?” he said while shaking your shoulder.

 

“And why do you look so excited?” you ask him instead but he suddenly masked his expression. But you were sure he seems so excited but for what, it couldn’t be for the marriage.

 

“Oh here they are,” Sehun’s mom tell the three when you approaches.

 

“See what I’m talking about, this two beautiful people look good together,” said your mom.

 

“Sure they would give us beautiful grandchildren,” Mr. Choi, your dad, added.

 

“Dad!” you protested while Sehun just clear his throat.

 

“You two so down now so we could talk to you properly,” Sehun’s dad ordered the two of you.

 

You sit beside your parents while Sehun sit beside his parent right in front of you.

 

“May we first know how you two meet?” your mom asked.

 

“I meet him when I trip into a string while I’m running after See Ah,” you told them which are actually true.

 

“But good thing is she fall into my arms else she would surely hurt herself,” Sehun added sounding so concerned though back then he almost killed you. He actually planned to do so.

 

“Aw that’s sweet…” her mom said.

 

“You should always be there Sehun to catch her whenever she’s falling again,” your dad told him.

 

“Sure sir. But that won’t be a problem coz I won’t let her go to fall again,” he answered. You glared at him but he just smile back so you step on his foot under the table. You saw him flinch but it’s too subtle that you doubt if the other’s noticed.

 

 “I think we should do the wedding as soon as possible since they are already living on the same house,” your dad decided that the others agreed with.

 

“What do you think Sehun?” his dad ask him which make you feel a bit relieved because you were sure he would move it after one year like what you’ve agreed beforehand.

 

“I’m okay with it,” he answered that makes want to faint. What the hell is he talking about.

 

“Can’t the wedding wait until we finish school?” you object but your mom just shake her head.

 

Now great, you will really be married to the Jerk. You were so confused with all the emotions flooding in your system right now, shock, fear, worried and excitement? Now where does that come from?

 

“Hey Min Ra are you okay with that?” Sehun suddenly asked you. Okay with what? You doze off to another world and didn’t hear a think so you perfectly have no idea what’s going on.

 

“Are you listening Min Ra?” your mom asked you.

 

Now why can’t you just tell them that you were just his maid so you don’t have to go through all of these? But then what other people would say? You’re a freakin’ girl who lives with a guy, that’s still not a good idea. You would look like some of her y fangirl who would jump at every opportunity to be with him. But who would not do so because by looking at the guy anyone would be willing to be the most opportunist girl alive.

 

‘Hey wait, am I getting crazy now? My mind’s going into different directions.’ You thought.

 

“Min Ra?” called your mom again that brings you back to the present.

 

“Uhm yeah. Sure that’s okay with me,” you just answered so they would stop bothering you.

 

“There’s no problem then. After the wedding could you give us at least one grandchild? Then the others, let them came just after you two graduated,” Sehun’s mom asked that your mom excitedly agreed.

 

“Uhm…Well yeah s-sure,” Sehun answered because by simply looking at you, you’re going to faint anytime.

 

After some more chitchats, both of your parents decided to go home and leave you with each other. All of them were grinning from ear to ear while you were paling like all of your blood ran out of your body.

 

“Hey are you already pregnant? But I haven’t yet touch you,” he asked and you hit him.

 

“You Jerk! I’m really getting insane now yet you were just so calm out there!” you shouted that makes other people in the restaurant stare at you and Sehun.

 

“This is too much…” you just said then buried your face in your hand.

 

“I’m sorry everyone! My wife’s just having some mood swing due to her pregnancy,” Sehun apologize.

 

You wanted to kill him that moment yet it could be the only way to save you from shame because of stupidity. You really have to learn some manners, no shouting in a public place.

 

“You have to be patient young man, pregnancy is really like that,” one woman there told Sehun.

 

“Thank you ma’am. Come on honey, let’s go home,” he asked you while extending his hand to assist you.

 

You took it and both of you went out holding each other’s hand.

 

“Hey  wait, what is it that I agreed with a while ago?” you asked him.

 

“For our wedding next month”

 

“What?!” No more shouting.

 

“I tried to move it at least for three months but you said yes so they accepted it as final,” he explained. Now that’s real stupidness!

 

“Was it really my fault?”

 

“Yep”

 

“But why aren’t you mad? You were supposed to be blaming me and not acting like you’re perfectly satisfied,” you told him.

 

“Let’s just go home,” he said instead.

 

“I’ll just go home alone. I wanted to be alone for the mean time,” you told him then walk away.

 

Sehun just sigh when you were far enough and head to his car.

 

“When would you realize I’m not acting?” he told himself before starting the car.

 

*****

Hey there subscribers! Well sorry for my weirdness, rudeness and all. It's just a side effect of my past exams. I think my sentence is kinda harsh especially because I'm using a pronoun "you" I hope no one would be offended. Leave me a comment and subscribe if you haven't yet done so. Thank you. ^_^