Same Old Jerk

I Love that Jerk

 

You’re still having a peaceful sleep when your phone suddenly rang. You felt so lazy picking it so you just let it noise from where ever it is.

 

"I know you’re still enjoying me but hell your phone is noisy!" some guy said near your ear.

 

*blink*

 

*blink*

 

You slowly open your eyes and find out you were not in your room and you’re not even in a bed. You sit up straight and look around again.

 

"Answer your phone," some sleepy voice commanded you.

 

You shift your head to the left and find a sleeping angel that looks like…the Jerk! His arm is still wrapped around you and yours to him.

 

"What?" he asked when he opened his eyes and find you still staring.

 

Loading…

 

"Answer your phone," he said again before closing his eyes.

 

Process completed!

 

You suddenly stand up forgetting you were inside a car so you just hit your head on the roof. Sehun just shook his head and went out of the car while you resume your seat again.

 

"Ouch! How really stupid of you is that?" you said to yourself while rubbing your head.

 

You follow him outside as he stare at the locked house in front of him. You suddenly felt somewhat guilty about it but still the rest was his fault.

 

"How would we get in?" you asked him.

 

"Smash the window"

 

He went back to the car and look for something that could broke a glass but went back with nothing. He just stares at the window again then walk towards it. You just watch from where you were standing with curiosity on your face of what he was about to do.

 

After a while, you just flinched when he punch the glass which broke on his second hit. You saw his fist bleed so you went near him.

 

"Do you think your superman to do that?" you asked him trying to hide the worries.

 

"Then what do you want me to do? Play invisible so I can get through the wall," he asked back sarcastically.

 

"Use your head Jerk. What do you think is the use of that rock on that little garden?"

 

He looked around and saw what you are referring to but it’s too late. He had already punched the window.

 

"It’s bleeding!"

 

"I can see it," he answered still calmly.

 

He took away the shattered pieces of glass to let him in and soon he was inside of the house. You heard the locked clicked and the door swung open with the Jerk.

 

"Finally!" you said then was about to step in when he block the way.

 

"No thank you?" he demanded while blocking the whole door.

 

"Half thank you"

 

"Where’s the other half?" he wonder.

 

"I ate it. Half of this was your fault anyway"

 

"So should I say, half sorry?"

 

"Never mind," you answered and took a step forward luckily he get out of your way.

 

You pass through him and immediately go to your room and look for the key he left. You see it beside the lampshade but maybe you have overlooked it because you’re running late.

 

"I told you I left it," he said while standing at your doorway.

 

"And I told you, you did not inform me"

 

He let out a sigh indicating his defeat before he goes back to his own room. You took a quick shower before you went down to the kitchen to prepare your breakfast but you find Sehun in the kitchen cleaning his bleeding hand, taking away small pieces of glass that pierced in his skin.

 

"Need help?" you offered.

 

"I can manage…Ouch"

 

"Let me"

 

You came near him and take his hand to have a closer look. He had a lot little cuts so you take gauze bandage to cover his wound. You know he’s hurt because his body stiffened every time you accidentally touch his wound.

 

"You’re still going to school?" you asked him while taking care of his wound.

 

"I don’t know. Can we still make it?"

 

"We have half an hour left"

 

"Then I’m going, I don’t care about you," Sehun said with that jerk aura again.

 

"Yeah right," you said before giving his wounded hand a slight tap.

 

"Ouch! What was that for?"

 

"For being a jerk. I’m not going to cook, just have cereal"

 

You left him in the kitchen and go to his room to prepare his uniform. His room now is still as neat as you have left it before except for a few mess he made early in the morning when he get in.

 

When you went back to the kitchen, you find him still eating with two box of empty cereal in front of him. He must really be hungry.

 

"I hadn’t eaten anything last night so stop staring at me like that," he said though did not bother to stop eating.

 

You just shrug your shoulder and take another box from the cupboard to have your own breakfast. You sat across him but nobody’s talking though he’s taking secret glances of you. An awkward silence came in between you yet no one dare to break it.

 

"Uhm, t-thanks anyway," he said before taking in another spoonful of cereal.

 

"Sure"

 

"But that doesn’t mean I’m nice with you now," he said trying to defend something.

 

"I don’t care and I don’t think you could actually be nice"

 

"You don’t know me"

 

+++++

Can’t they be nice with each other at least for an hour??   Watch out for a new character. ^ ^

Guess who's coming.