The Bigger Trouble

I Love that Jerk

 

You and Sehun were sitting on the sofa for a good three hours while staring at nothing. You were like that since your parents left after lunch with See Ah who repeatedly asked sorry to you and the Jerk.

 

"So what would we do now?" he asked you.

 

"I don’t know," you answered while still staring at the wall.

 

He took out his phone and stares on it but not doing anything. It seems like the two of you were enjoying staring too much.

 

After a while, he taps on his phone and scans on the contact list.

 

"What are you doing?" you asked him.

 

"Looking for my parents contact to call them," he answered that startled you.

 

"You’re kidding?" He can’t be serious and he must not be serious.

 

"I’m not," he stated then calls his mom.

 

****PHONE RINGS***

 

"Uhm mom, I’m just wondering if you and dad will be busy tomorrow… Can you go here? It’s very important… It’s about my wedding… Mom, are you still there?"

 

The call ended and the Jerk’s expression was a mixture of worry and confusion.

 

"What happened?" you asked Sehun when he put down his phone.

 

"I don’t know," he answered.

 

"Can’t you give me another answer? Something you do know"

 

"I don’t know what happened okay? The call suddenly ended after I heard something fall," he explained.

 

He got up of the couch and went upstairs leaving you there trying to clear your mind of the whole situations. If this continues, you sure will be crazy.

 

***

 

It was almost midnight yet you still can’t sleep coz your mind is occupied with your problem. After a few moments, you decided to go out and knock on Sehun’s door.

 

"Hey Jerk, you’re still awake?" you asked him after half a minute with no response from him.

 

"Just come in," he shouted from his room.

 

You do as he say and find him sitting on his bed while leaning on the headboard.

 

"What do you need?"

 

"We need to think of another plan else we will be married," you told him.

 

"So?" he just asked you instead.

 

"So?! Are you really listening? I said we will be married"

 

"I heard you loud and clear. But it could not be that bad"

 

"Not that bad? Well, jerk if you’re planning just to have a divorce, you’re out of your mind. My parents won’t let it," you explained but he was not even bothered.

 

"My parents will also kill me if I had a divorce so it’s really not my option from the very start"

 

"Then what’s your plan?"

 

You were trying to guess what he is thinking but you pick up nothing as a clue so you just give up. Maybe he’d be generous enough to tell what he is going to do.

 

"Be married and stay married," he answered that shocked you.

 

All your strength seems to evaporate out of your body after he told you his “plan”. You reach for his bed and lay still for a few minutes while you’re eyes were closed.

 

"What are you doing?" he asked but you act like you didn’t hear him. You’re refreshing your mind coz maybe you were too stressed and you’re hearing wrong things.

 

"Are you still alive?" he asked while shaking your shoulder.

 

"So you’re really serious?" a woman’s voice asked after the door swung open.

 

Both of you look at the door to see who talked and find a woman, who were about the age of your mom, standing there.

 

"H-How did you get in?" Sehun asked her.

 

"I had a key. Now answer me, are you really serious?"

 

You got up from the bed after you realized that you were still lying and look at Sehun afterwards to ask for an answer and he seems to pick up the silent question.

 

"She’s my mom," he told you that make you pale, paler than before when your own parents showed up.

 

"G-Good evening ma’am!" you greeted even if you were actually trembling and can’t steady yourself. You reach for the Jerk’s arm to support your knees or you will really fall on your knees.

 

"Oh my God! Are you pregnant? Did I scare you? Oh I’m sorry," Sehun’s mom blurted out when she noticed you swayed then went to you.

 

"It’s okay and yes, I mean no—" you tried to answer all her questions but you’re answers got mixed up.

 

"Here sit down," she told you and guided you to the bed. You look at Sehun to ask for his help but he was just watching you and his mom instead.

 

"Is dad downstairs?" he asked her mom and when she nods, he eventually left leaving you alone.

 

"So when are you planning to get married?"

 

"Uhm…" you were thinking how to answer her but everything around you seems upside down and you were not even sure if you still remember your own name. Nothing is really working on your mind that moment and how you wish you would faint just to have a rest.

 

"W-We still have no date. Maybe we can talk about it tomorrow over dinner with my parents…" you told her instead.

 

"Oh that’s great. I’m so excited to meet them," she said sounding genuinely excited.

 

You were losing hope on how to tell them that there’s really nothing going on between you and the Jerk because by the sound of it, both of your parents were excited about the marriage. This will really makes you crazy...

 

+++++

Here's the second part of meeting with the parents. I hope you'll like it. Subscribe and leave me a comment please. ^_^