Trouble

I Love that Jerk

You wake up the next day around 9 in the morning and thanks God it’s weekend or you will be absent from your morning class. You stay up until one in the morning last night thinking what had happen in the kitchen after you baked a chocolate cake.

 

You went out of the room the moment you wake up to look for food. The piece of cake isn’t a good dinner and keeps you hungry. You just tied your hair up in messy bun not even bothering to comb it as long as it’s not dangling on your face.

 

"I’m not expecting a zombie in my kitchen," greeted a masculine voice when you walk in the kitchen door that startled you to the point of almost jumping in that place.

 

"Why are you here?" you asked him instead.

 

"Are you serious? I freakin’ live here, right? So that’s why I’m here"

 

"That’s not what I mean, Jerk! What are you doing in the kitchen?"

 

"I’m going to cook," he answered that make you stared at him like he grows another head. He can’t be serious. Since when did the Jerk know how to cook, even to fry an egg?

 

"Should I alert the fire department so they can deploy their men in a second once you burn the house?" you told him sounding so serious that the Jerk give you a warning glare.

 

"I’ve done these things years ago and I didn’t burnt the house down, I can do this again"

 

"Sure but don’t hesitate calling the emergency line if you needed help," you insisted before leaving the kitchen with a piece of toast.

 

He watched you going away until you disappear from his view then he shake his head.

 

"I’m in big trouble," he said to himself while shaking his head.

 

He just continued what he was doing and try to shake that idea out of his mind. Sure it would just pass and he’ll be back to normal again. But the fact that they still be staying together for three weeks make him doubt that.

 

He just finished cooking when somebody rings the doorbell so he went to see it after placing the food in the table.

 

"S-Sehun oppa," See Ah called his name when he opened the door. Her voice is shaking and her face looks so pale. She was with a man and a woman who look like they were about 40 years old or older.

 

"Something wrong?" he asked her while his eyes were travelling back and forth to her and the old couple who were staring at him.

 

"Who’s that?" you asked while going down the stairs. You went curious because he’s not letting anyone in and he’s just standing at the door but you were sure you hear the doorbell.

 

"Oh my God!" exclaimed the old woman who almost fainted.

 

"See Ah?" he asked when he darted his eyes to the young woman. He doesn't understand a thing.

 

"They wanted—" See Ah answered but cut when you showed up behind him.

 

"Something wro—" you started but not finished when you froze.

 

"Min Ra!" called the man who was with them.

 

"Let’s all went inside first before we continue this talk," Sehun offered when no one is moving even a bit.

 

All nodded and everyone went inside then he locked the door to follow them. He was so confused about what’s going on coz everyone looks so scared.

 

"May I know what’s going on?" Sehun asked all of you.

 

"W-Well they are Mr. and Mrs. Choi, Min Ra’s parents," See Ah answered causing him to pale. He slump back on the sofa like all his energy was drain while you just bowed your head with guilt.

 

"Min Ra why do you have to do this?" your mother asked you.

 

"All we know is you were staying with See Ah but we just find out that you’re not there," added your father.

 

"Umma, Appa, I’m sorry. I didn’t want to lie to you but I just don’t know how to say it," you told them while holding back your tears but failed to keep your voice steady.

 

"You know we wouldn’t stop you if you really love him but you two should have married first before living together," Mrs. Choi told you while looking at you and Sehun simultaneously.

 

"Umma! We’re not getting married," you protested but stopped by your mom.

 

"You two will get married since you already moved in together. Min Ra, I don’t want grandchild out of wedlock," she stated firmly.

 

"E-Excuse me. I’ll just to the kitchen to check on the food," Sehun interrupted. You looked at him but he keeps avoiding your eyes then he almost run back to the kitchen.

 

"I’ll talk to him," you told your parents then followed him to the kitchen.

 

You found him leaning on the table while constantly running his fingers through his hair making it look messy.

 

"I should really not have cooked. Weird things always happen when I cook," he told you while staring at the wall.

 

"That’s not our problem now. We need to convince them we’re not what they think we are"

 

"Then what would we do?"

 

"We need to think of any reason that I’m here for an important matters and this is nothing personal," you explained and he seems attentive.

 

"Why not just tell them you were my maid?"

 

"Are you crazy? Do you want me to tell them I left to be other’s slave?"

 

"I can’t think of any other reason?"

 

"What if I told them I’m here to do a project?"

 

"That you have to stay with me for one whole week including weekend?" he wondered.

 

"Okay we can’t have that. They will sure fire us with too many questions that we can’t answer"

 

You also lean on the table to partially relax while thinking but nothing came in to you mind. "Goodness, my mind’s so worked up," you added exasperated.

 

"Let’s just go with it for the mean time. At least they won’t ask us too much, all they need to know is we’re together. That’s easier"

 

"They will expect we’re really getting married," you told him.

 

"Temporarily, we are getting married. Let’s just ask them that we’ll get married after a year and before that came, we will have break up"

 

"That’s sounds the most realistic get away plan. We’ll use it"

 

You two went back to the living room, where your parents and See Ah stay, quite nervous.

 

"What did you talked about?" Mr. Choi asked.

 

"It’s about the marriage. We’re going to do it," Sehun stated then your mom breathed with a sigh.

 

"We’ll meet your parents tomorrow in a restaurant," said your dad and it sounded an order.

 

"My God. This ain’t gonna work. We’re in bigger trouble…"

 

"I'm going to die," he mutter.

 

+++++

Hey there. It’s been a very long time. Well I just made it. I’ve just been in a hell of exams and my mind been drained for almost a month. Hope you enjoyed this new chapter. Leave me a comment please.. ^_^