First Day of Hell

I Love that Jerk

 

The alarm clock hit 6 in the morning and its start disturbing your beauty sleep. You turn the alarm off then go back to sleep when someone break in through your room.

 

"What kind of maid are you? Expecting your master to prepare your breakfast while you were sleeping?!"

 

Automatically upon hearing that voice, you get up though your eyes are still closed.

 

"Hurry up. You still have to iron my uniform, cook my food and clean my room"

 

"Fine, fine, fine"

 

You crawled out of the bed but you've overestimated its size so you end up down on the floor.

 

"Are you always that clumsy?"

 

"Who cares?"

 

That morning is just a start of a day. You know a lot even worse things will happen later. This jerk sure wouldn't give you an easy life during your whole stay.

 

You reach the kitchen still half asleep while Oh Sehun was trailing behind you. Curiosity was on his face on how you managed to get down the stairs with eyes closed.

 

"Stop staring like I'm some alien!"

 

"I'll do whatever I want," he responded then went away.

 

"Such a jerk!" you silently shouted.(How was that possible? I don't know. Hha.)

 

You searched for ingredients on the fridge and good thing you're a good cook so you don't actually worry on what you can do with whatever is available there.

 

After half an hour, you've finish setting the table so you called for him to eat. You've called twice but he's still nowhere to see so you started to look for him.

 

You find him sleeping in the couch while on his earphone. You were about to wake him up when your eyes fell on his face.

 

It just feels so nice staring at that angelic face. Everything seems perfect about him. You've known him for a long time but this is the first time that you actually see his handsome face.

 

"He's really so handsome, isn't he?" said someone beside you.

 

You turn around and find five guys beside you also were staring at the sleeping Sehun. You're eyes grew wide open but the guys just played it cool.

 

Gosh, you were just caught daydreaming on someone. Worst, you were caught by his own friends.

 

"H-How did you get in?"

 

"Window," answered Kai.

 

After a while Sehun slightly move then open his eyes. You made sure to have distance from the five so he wouldn't think you were also staring at him.

 

"Why are you here?"

 

"We're looking for food"

 

"Go find somewhere"

 

"Why were you so disrespectful? You need to be punished, were gonna eat all your food"

 

"What? No, hyungs, I'll be nice. I'll try"

 

You can't help it but smile in his defeat. You just can't believe that he was 'tamed' with food.

 

"Wait, why were you so early here Min Ra? Don't tell me you were so in love with this guy and you wanted to see him this early"

 

"She's staying here," answered Sehun for you.

 

"YOU'RE LIVING IN TOGETHER?!" they asked in chorus.

 

"Calm down, Hyung. She's not my type to be a girlfriend, she's my maid"

 

"Really? How long is she staying here?"

 

"A month"

 

"Next month work for me please. I'll double your salary and a bonus of my so many handsome pictures," said Chanyeol throwing you his cutest face.

 

"Yeah really?" you asked him quite amuse. So you’re being an in demand maid now huh.

 

"You cook pretty amazing and you're so gorgeous"

 

"Will that make me a perfect housemaid?"

 

"You can be my housewife"

 

"Min Ra, don't listen to Chanyeol, marry me instead," said Suho then.

 

"I'll be a better hubby than the two of you," said Kai.

 

"But I'm the best," said Baekhyun who wrap his arm around your shoulder.

 

"Yaah, you don't look good together. She will be happier if she marry me," state D.O while taking away Baekhyun's arm around you.

 

"Hey, I proposed first," argued Chanyeol.

 

"Why were you offering marriage to my maid, that girl is mine," cut Sehun to the proposals that the guys keep on offering.

 

Something in his sentence made you stop and stare at him. The word 'mine' keeps on echoing on your head but you just wanted to curse yourself knowing where that thinking will go.

 

Why would you care whatever the Jerk means when he said that? He's probably looking at you as his slave, like a property.

 

"Gosh, what's wrong with me?" you accidentally asked out loud so the guys give you a questioning look.

 

"Don't mind me. The food is on the table," you just said so they won't ask you what was that for.

 

Right after you finish your sentence, everyone rush into the dining area including Sehun who jump over the sofa just to go first. Soon you just heard the guys arguing from the kitchen.

 

"Don't eat everything!"

 

"Give me that"

 

"I want to taste that"

 

"You eat like a pig"

 

"I'm hungry"

 

You decided to go to Sehun's room to clean like what he wants and also to iron his uniform but when you open the door to his room, you can't help but to let your jaw drop.

 

What a mess!

 

His bed sheet, pillows and everything was scattered everywhere. His notebooks and book were all over the floor together with his laundry and some superman stuff.

 

Obviously, he did it for you. You were just so lucky to have an employer such as him. You're simply gonna have an awesome life here.

 

+++++

Hey there reader/s..please do leave a track and tell me what you think about it..sorry if I sound demanding..^ ^

I'm so happy anyway..Thanks for reading!!