Seeking Forgiveness

I Love that Jerk

 

"Food is ready!" you announced the moment he steps inside the house that startled him.

 

He wasn’t use of you recognizing his presence when he came home. Usually, you just throw him a glance just to make sure it’s the Jerk who came and not some burglar.

 

"Do the eggs cause that?"

 

"Cause what?" you confusedly ask.

 

"That sudden transformation. Just tell me so I would throw more eggs on you"

 

"I’m asking for forgiveness for something right," you answered him partly annoyed upon remembering those eggs thrown at you.

 

It cost you too much courage to take a bus with all those sticky eggs on you. Cleaning it took you few hours in the bathroom taking showers repeatedly just to get rid of it.

 

"Did you put poison on it?" he asked.

 

"How I wish I could"

 

"Wait! Is this one of your way to prove your serious?"

 

"Yep," you affirmed while nodding.

 

"So I need to expect a weirder you? I don’t want to have a heart attack because of your sudden changes"

 

"Actually, this is me at home. It’s here that I had to be some kind of evil to easily get along with you. No more questions," you explained to him though he seems not to care as he still wears that Jerk’s face.

 

"I wanted to eat. This is your entire fault so stop imposing on me that I’m such a bad person. You’re just having your consequence," Sehun said then march to the kitchen leaving you for the nth times behind.

 

He was about to eat when five guys just suddenly came in and run to the kitchen while greeting you as they pass.

 

"Hi Min Ra!" shouted Suho who came in first.

 

"Hey Min!" greeted Baekhyun while waving.

 

"Did you cook plenty enough tonight?" asked Kai before he even say hi.

 

"Beware, some weird creature came with us," said D.O. before he follows the three and duel with Sehun in food.

 

"Hi Choi Min Ra! You’re a blessing in disguise sent to me. Thank you so much for coming," Chanyeol said with his smile beaming from ear to ear.

 

"So are you the weird creature?" you asked him after you remember what DO say.

 

"I’m willing to be the weirdest person on earth if that means I’m in love and with the girl I wanted to spend the rest of my life," he explain while day dreaming.

"In case you were hungry I’ll cook a lot of food for you. Just stop talking that way," you told him as you feel uncomfortable talking to him that way. It’s just really weird.

 

He also went to the kitchen but unlike the other five who were still busy arguing, Chanyeol just take a fruit and eat it peacefully making the others stare at him dubiously. They were also bothered the way Chanyeol acts and talks.

 

After several minutes, the guys finally settled on their seats and eat ravenously. You came near them and stand behind Sehun then you bend to whisper something with the Jerk.

 

"What else can I do to be forgiven?" you asked but he did not respond.

 

It was like he was a statue there or maybe he had a as he really is not moving even an inch. You caught a glimpse of the other five and like Sehun, they also freeze. They were just like that until Suho fell his glass and they all wake up.

 

"Are you guys okay?" you asked them as you watch Suho picking the shattered glass carefully.

 

"I can’t believe that you can be that hot Min," said Kai who’s staring at you intently.

 

"Hot? I don’t have any fever so how can I be hot"

 

"What I mean is–" he tried to explain but Baekhyun cut him.

 

"So Sehun, bother to explain later?" he said instead to Sehun.

 

"Huh?" all was the Jerk’s answer.

 

"By the way guys, I made a dessert," you said then run to the fridge to get the special cheese cake. It was supposed to be only for the Jerk so it was just small but since his friends were there, he has to share it.

 

You were about to place it beside D.O. but the Jerk snatch it from your hand. D.O. himself was so weird as he covers his ear.

 

"I don’t want to be seduced!!" he shouted.

 

"You won’t be seduced here. Who would do it?" you asked still clueless of why are the guys acting differently.

 

"Stop it Do Kyung Soo, let’s just eat," said Suho after he take away the broken pieces.

 

"Where’s the cake?" Chanyeol asked when he noticed that the cake was not on the table.

 

They look around and find Sehun in the living room eating the cake while watching a movie. He was half way to finish it when Baekhyun took it from him.

 

You just laugh watching them acting like a kid because of food. These guys were pretty not normal when talking about food. Their entire cool and serious image was gone once they were in front of foods.

 

"Min, do you mind making a chocolate cake next time?" asked Chanyeol.

 

"No. When do you want it?"

 

"The day after tomorrow," he excitedly answers.

 

"You’ll have it," you told him.

 

"We also want some!" said the others.

 

"All of you would have enough shares this time"

 

"Mine should be bigger than them. I’m your boss!" ordered Sehun.

 

You came near him but he suddenly turns uneasy. It was like he wants to run away but can’t move his feet.

 

"I wanna know first if I am forgiven?" you asked him in low voice. He was so stiff that when you touch his arm, he was so hot.

 

"Are you sick?" you worriedly asked him but this time, everybody heard it.

 

"He’s definitely not sick but you should stop doing that, you’re making us crazy," answered Baekhyun.

 

"I really don’t get it," you told them.

 

"Stop that whispering thing in my ear or I’ll strip you off!" the Jerk managed to say when he came back to himself.

 

"What?! So that’s what you guys thinking about me?" you incredulously asked them.

 

"But you were just so y," said Kai avoiding your eyes.

 

"You guys were really friends. erts! No more cake!"

 

"What about me? I didn’t that way, I already have someone. Bake a cake for me, please," Chanyeol pleaded.

 

"Okay, you were still having your cake"

 

"But we also want some. We’re really sorry. We would just dance and sing for you just don’t take the cake away. You bake so well,"— D.O.

 

Before you even protested, the five guys started to dance and sing for you. They sound like an angel and look hot while dancing.

 

"Stop it! I need to be forgiven first so I don’t have to do these things again!"

 

"Fine you’re forgiven! But you still have to be nice to me or I’ll give you a life of hell," Sehun said then went to his room.

 

You affirm the others that they will have their cakes if they would not think of her like that again.

 

"So you mean, you were just doing that to be forgiven?" Suho asked.

 

"Yeah"

 

"But why that way? Sehun seems taking it seriously," said Baekhyun who looked at Sehun’s closed door.

 

"He told me, he want the way I asked for forgiveness, I’m that way with my dad and cousin so I think it would work with him. And what do you mean he take it seriously?" you asked him curious again of his words.

 

"It’s nothing"

 

+++++

I think this one’s quite boring. But still you would know what this chapter does to the story. Tell me how was it for you. Thanks!