Rebellious Min Ra

I Love that Jerk

 

 

Sehun stared at his watch again and to the door then back to his watch. It’s already six in the evening yet you haven’t gone home and not even called to inform him wherever you are. He’s been doing that since the clock hit five in the afternoon yet nothing still happen.

 

“She’ll go home anytime soon. I shouldn’t be worried,” he told himself but keeps on doing what he have started an hour ago.

 

After you left the restaurant, you just walk away and didn’t actually know where your feet bring you. You just realized you were in a park so you stop walking and rest there. You don’t actually know what to think or to feel about the whole situation. You don’t totally hate it yet you can’t also like it because first and foremost you just know each other for barely a week and suddenly you were getting married, that’s simply…weird.

 

“Arggh! I’ll be crazy thinking about it,” you told yourself while messing your hair.

 

“Min Ra? Hey is that you?” called someone to you. You look around but see no one so you stand up to have a better view if someone is playing a trick with you.

 

“Min!” called the male voice again but this time you saw him, Luhan. He’s walking towards you and he’s from behind that’s why you didn’t immediately see him.

 

“Luhan-sshi”

 

“How many time do I have to tell you to call me oppa?” he asked you giving you a disappointed look.

 

“Sorry, I always forgot. Luhan-oppa then,” you corrected.

 

“That’s better,” he told you.

 

“Why are you here anyway?” you ask him.

 

“To cheer you up. Destiny calls me from my house to go here,” he answered.

 

“Destiny huh? But why do you think you have to cheer me up?”

 

“Your face says you’re sad. Your eyes shouted it and your aura expresses it,” he answers while cupping your face.

 

“What was that supposed to mean?”

 

“Meaning you look sad and I can feel it,” Luhan answered and stared back to your eyes sincerely.

 

“Sorry but I don’t want to talk about it,” you told him then bows your head.

 

“Hey you don’t have to tell me. I told you I’m here to cheer you up, I don’t need to know whatever bothers you,” he explained then. You don’t understand what’s actually going on but it seems Luhan’s words lessen your worries and makes you forget about it.

 

“Oh wait. Have you seen the whole park?” he asked again.

 

“No. This is the first time I’ve been here”

 

“Really? Then come on, I’ll tour you around. This place is awesome,” he told you.

 

“Yeah?” you asked.

 

“Yes. I’m always here and I know every corner of this place”

 

He offers his hand and you immediately take it. As promised, he tours you around and it seems that he really knows every corner of that park. Every tree has a secret and every bench have a message literally. There are messages engraved on the wooden bench and both of you enjoyed reading and answering some of the question’s there. You barely noticed the time passing so fast.

 

“Hey do you want to eat?” Luhan asked you.

 

“Sure. I’m already freakin’ hungry,” you told him.

 

“Because it’s already five and we’ve been here for almost five hours”

 

“Really? I thought it was just minutes ago”

 

“Am I really that good companion for you to forget the time?” he joked.

 

“Huh, conceited over here”

 

He just laughed and took your hand before he started walking. You just follow him staring at your hand held by Luhan. He just feels so comfortable to be with.

 

You ended up in a restaurant around the park that Luhan said served the best food. He had nothing but praises about the place and he knows almost all the employees there.

 

“I’ll conclude then that you’re a regular customer here,” you said.

 

“Everyday,” he answered.

 

“Wow. That’s really regular”

 

You let him order for the two of you coz he sure know what’s the best there. It didn’t take long before the food arrived and Luhan was actually right. You even show a two thumbs up to Luhan to say he was right, it’s really the best you’ve ever tasted.

 

“Luhan-oppa, is there any other happy place here?” you asked him after eating.

 

“I think the mall nearby will do. They have video games there, do you know how to play it?”

 

“No, but it’s sounds fun. Can you teach me?”

 

“Sure let’s go?” He held his hand waiting for yours and you don’t hesitate to take his offer.

 

Video game is not a girl’s thing but you still enjoyed it with Luhan. He seems to find a clown in you as he watches your ‘misfortune’ in the game.

 

“I hate this. I won’t play such thing ever again,” you told him while so irritated. You don’t even know if you scored of at least five. All you see is one then followed by game over, that’s totally frustrating!

 

“Hey calm down. That’s just a game. You can do better next time,” he encouraged you.

 

“Let’s see if there will ever be next time,” you said still annoyed.

 

“Let’s just go back to the park. You can relax there. I promised,” he said.

 

You followed him back to the park and since it was just a walking distance you just walk going there while you take out all your annoyance about the game. You never failed like that ever and it’s just so hard to accept.

 

It was already approaching seven when you went out of the mall and Sehun was already walking back and forth the living room while staring at the door. He took out his phone and dialed your number again yet it still cannot be reached. He have done that for nth times yet still nothing.

 

He suddenly run back to his room then went out with a key. He took the car and drive back to the restaurant where he last saw you. He checks inside if you come back to think or just maybe you were there.

 

He scans the whole place but not even one familiar face was there. He went out and walk to the direction you take earlier because maybe you were just around. He’s been walking for almost half an hour yet he still can’t see you. People were walking here and there but not you. He even asked some of the people there if they happen to see a girl just about as high as his shoulder, with long black hair and brown eyes but all give negative answers.

 

He tried to call you again but he can’t still connect on your phone. You turn it off when you left the restaurant because all you wanted to be is alone. Sehun just went back to his car because it seems like he would find nothing there. He drove back to the house to see if you were home. He didn’t lock the house so if ever you get home you can get in.

 

He hurriedly checks your room but you were still not there. He suddenly remembers See Ah but he don’t have her number but he had Chanyeol. He called him but it took a lot of assurance that he don’t like his girl before Chanyeol give her number.

 

“Did you check on the nearby parks?” See Ah asked back when Sehun asked her if you ever go to her.

 

“Not yet,” he answered.

 

“Then start now. Whenever she’s annoyed, frustrated or hurt, she went in any park”

 

“Okay thanks. Call me if she contacted you,” he told her before ending the call.

 

He gets into the car again and started going from park to park. He’s checking the whole place to make sure he did not just overlook you. He’s already so worried because it’s so dark and he don’t have the slightest idea where are you.

 

On the other hand, you were lying on the grass that time and watch the few early stars that came out on the dark night. Luhan was just right beside you drawing a picture by connecting the little points of the stars and showing it to you. Sometimes he imagine the most impossible thing like a rose with only three dots.

 

“You know, it’s impossible to have a rose there. I can’t picture it”

 

“There’s nothing impossible, it’s just the manner how you think about it. Imagine the rose and you will see it,” Luhan said that left you thinking.

 

“Beautiful,” he said again that take you back to reality.

 

“What’s beautiful?” you asked then look at him but you find him staring back.

 

“You’re beautiful and I like you,” he stated.

 

Your tongue was stuck and you just stare at Luhan like he grows another head.

 

Sehun was driving back to the house to see again if you were already there because it’s been three hours since he left the house. You must have gone home, it’s past ten already.

 

He checks your room again to see if you were there but the room is still unmoved. He tried to call again but it just gives the same result.

 

“She must be on her way back here,” he assured himself then lies on the couch.

 

He heard a squeak so he got up and goes to your room if that was you but the room was empty. He looks up to the wall clock and finds its eleven thirty. He must have slept for an hour. Sehun return to the living room and check his phone if you left any message but there’s nothing there. He lie down again to rest but woke up after half an hour to check again.

 

He once again called you but you’re not answering. You’re phone was just ringing and after five attempts, he stop calling and return to the couch. It’s already twelve and he’s really worried but felt so helpless.

 

“Please, I don’t want to lose her,” he prayed before lying down again.

 

+++++

That was it. Tell me how you feel about it. And do you think Luhan can still get into the picture? Tell me please.