Handsome Thieves

I Love that Jerk

 

"So where would I go?" you asked Oh Sehun when you find him leaning near your classroom door after class.

 

The guy looks hot and handsome and you really can't stop admiring him but of course you would never admit it. The guy almost kills you. You're such a big stupid to admire your killer.

 

"Follow me"

 

He walked straight to a black elegant sports car and get in.

 

"This is yours?"

 

"Yeah, who else stupid? Get in"

 

Your nervously get in the car afraid to touch anything as you may scratch it. This Jerk is really rich, living like a king even outside school.

 

"Where are your stuffs?"

 

"At my friend's apartment"

 

"You don't have your own place? Seems like you’re a poor little girl"

 

"I'm not poor and don't call me little ever again. I maybe a bit short but I'm not little!"

 

"So?" he answered that surprises you. It feels weird that he did not say do-you-want-to-die thing.

 

"One more, I'm staying with my parents and we have our own house but do you expect me to tell them, mom, dad I'm staying away for a month to be the Jerk's maid?"

 

"I don't care. This is not my fault so it’s your problem"

 

"I really thought I find a savior yesterday," you mumbled that he did not bother to know what. This guy simply don't care, such an emotionless idiot.

 

After picking up your things you two go to his apartment. The place is huge and dazzling. You can't help but let your jaw drop open with amazement.

 

"Don't pollute my place," he said as he closes your mouth.

 

"S-sorry"

 

That was embarrassing.

 

"Cook for dinner. It should be done in an hour. I'm in my room," he said coldly then went away.

 

Stepping for the first time in a stranger's house, you feel so lost. You left your things in the living room then look for the kitchen. The fridge had everything that you need but you just don't know what he wants. So you just made a wild guess.

 

After an hour you were finish setting the table. You were about to call him when five guys break in the house. They came in through the window and you were really scared.

 

"AHHHHHH!!" you shouted then one of the guy covers your mouth. You bite him and ran upstairs to inform the jerk but the five runs after you.

 

"Come back here!" one of them said to you.

 

"Stupid, conceited, scary jerk open the door!" you called while banging his door which he opened annoyed.

 

"What the hell is your--" he cut his sentence when you went inside and hide behind him.  "—problem?"

 

The five guys then came and stand right in front of Sehun yet no one step back. Everyone was standing still when you shouted again. The five caught you and cover your mouth again.

 

"Stop it!" Sehun ordered.

 

"But she's so noisy"

 

"Hey you little girl, don't shout again"

 

The guy covering your mouth takes away his hand and you were released by the others.

 

"Why were you running and shouting?" Sehun asked you.

 

"They came in through the window so I thought they were thieves"

 

"You came in through my window? Again? Don't you really know how to use a door?" he asked again now facing the intruders.

 

"It's cool to get in through the window"

 

"And who would think we're thieves? This handsome and hot guys were thieves, are you kidding? Many would even pay just to let us step in their house"

 

"Oh they were your friends," you concluded.

 

"How did you know?"

 

"You were all such a humble person," you answered sarcastically then walk back to the kitchen where the six follows you.

 

"Food!" the five shouted when they saw what's on the table. A few second ago, the table was full of mouth watering dishes but moments after everything that you cook were on their way to the guys' mouth.

 

You and Sehun were just standing near the door while watching the others eating. They look like a hungry wolf taking in everything edible.

 

"When was the last time you guys eat?"

 

"About an hour ago," one answered after he finished his food.

 

"Is there some more?"

 

"That's everything"

 

"So now, what would I eat?" asked Sehun after everything was gone.

 

"Maybe you and your girlfriend can have a dinner date outside. By the way, I'm Chanyeol"

 

"Baekhyun"

 

"DO"

 

"Kai"

 

"Suho"

 

"I'm Choi Min Ra"

 

"Nice meeting you Min Ra. Sehun, were leaving, good night"

 

The four left through the window again despite Sehun's complains. You can't help but laugh on how cute the guys were doing but when the Jerk turns, he throw you deathly glare.

 

"You want instant noodles?" you asked him.

 

+++++

I want those thieves in my house..^ ^

Tell me if this story is worth keeping..

Thanks. Specially to VeeNirswany for the first comment..hha..I'm just so happy somebody leave track.. (I'm turning crazy again.EXOEXOEXO)