Beg

I Love that Jerk

 

You immediately run to the soccer field almost tripping on your way but you didn’t mind. You badly want to talk to him or else you won’t have any peace of mind for the rest of the day.

 

"I finally find you," you said while still panting.

 

He was leaning on the tree trunk with his headphones on and though he ran his eyes through you, he seems doesn’t care that you were there. He doesn’t even bother to look at you directly. His act is offending but instead of feeling mad, you were more hurt.

 

He’s too much as a Jerk. It was easier before that you just have to hate him every time he annoys you. But now, it seems like crying was the only way of taking away that heavy feeling inside you.

 

"Why are you acting even weirder?!" you started though you were not sure if he heard you with that headphone on his ears.

 

"What do you need?" he asked sounding annoyed as he takes his headphone off.

 

"I’m sorry," you said making Sehun stares at you with confusion and amazement at the same time.

 

"Are you sure I’m the one acting weird?" he asked you with that same Jerk’s expression, a smirk and insulting stare. A face anybody would love to smash if given a chance.

 

"Look, I feel guilty about it and bothered at the same time. You seem like possess by some devil"

 

"I’m not. There’s no any kind of devil in me," he protested with that lighter tone this time not the scary type.

 

"But you were acting very weird, weirder than before"

 

"I thought you want this?"

 

"I said I want your normal self not the psycho type you are yesterday," you explain but the coldness in him took over. He had no intention of answering you.

 

He put on his headphone and leaned on the tree with his eyes closed. He shifted back to his own world again leaving you there standing in front of him.

 

"What do you want me to do just to drive away that devil inside your body?"

 

"Beg," he answered that surprises you because you really thought he can’t hear you and he’s not even looking to read your lips.

 

"And how would I do that?"

 

"Did I teach you how to beg the last time you do that?" he sarcastically answered you referring to the first time you encounter each other.

 

"I’m really sorry. Please just give us back the real Sehun. I’m willing to do anything you want," you said though kinda hesitant about it. Those words bring you trouble and saying it again making you more worried. What could the Jerk ask you to do this time?

 

"What if I want you to strip off this time and there’s no other option?"

 

"Then let’s just hate each other forever! That was way easier than stripping. ert!"

 

"Then tell me what else can I get from you?" the jerk asked.

 

"I have nothing with me now. Oh I got here five dollars, that’s all. Want it?"

 

"Let me think. I would just inform you if I already know what I want"

 

"I’ll stay on that tree," you said while pointing the other tree near where he sits on.

 

You left him for him to think of whatever he could get from you and go to the next tree. You lean on the trunk trying to relax and think likewise. You wanted to ask yourself as to why are you doing this if you could just let him that way.

 

"Maybe because I can’t live with him acting that way for still a long time," you told yourself. It’s not even a week yet since he made the deal so you have no choice but to live with the Jerk for more than three weeks more.

 

"What do you do to prove you were really serious in asking for forgiveness?"

 

"I got a lot of way," you answered him trying to guess what he is up to.

 

"That what I want for the mean time. Prove to me you deserve to be forgiven"

 

Having those things in your mind scares you. You can’t imagine it with Oh Sehun and you were not even sure if you can do it.

 

"Can I bargain with you again?"

 

"No. That’s what I want. If you won’t do it, I’ll make sure you’ll suffer"

 

"Okay fine"

 

You just get back to your senses when he was long gone and someone throws you an egg. It broke on your head and eventually sticks on your hair. You try to wipe it with your hankie but another egg follows after another.

 

You look around and saw five girls approaching you. They were the same girls who threaten you yesterday and they look so angry now.

 

"We already warn you . You really don’t keep yourself away from Sehun oppa"

 

"Don’t tell me you were still just talking to her?" some guy said from behind.

 

All of you look at his direction and find Luhan there standing. He looks angry that sometimes replaced by pity when he looks at you. You were a total mess with sticky hair, stained clothes with egg yolk and even your shoes had a broken egg. Good thing if you were asking payment on each egg they would throw at you, it would sure be a large money by now.

 

"Can’t you just leave her alone?!" he shouted, scaring you and the other girls. He really sounded so mad so the girls ran away living you there alone.

 

"I won’t ask if you’re okay coz obviously, you’re not"

 

"I told you it was just some misunderstanding"

 

"Because they thought you were flirting with Oh Sehun," Luhan continued for you.

 

"I think so"

 

"I think you better stay away from him. Those girls won’t stop now"

 

"It’s not that easy," you answered him with a sigh.

 

"I understand"

 

"How did you understand it?"

 

"You were still asking for forgiveness yet you’re already committing another sin?!" Sehun blurted out from behind. Both you and Luhan were startled by his sudden appearance. He was getting used of popping out just anywhere.

 

"I shouldn’t wonder while your fan girl can’t be nice to her. You yourself can’t do it"

 

"What does this guy mean? And what the hell happen to you?" the Jerk asked you while glaring at Luhan and you.

 

"It’s nothing. See you later," you told him instead and walk away.

You were still bothered by the same thing you had in mind since this morning but you still had no answer. The Jerk just simply messing your organize life. Maybe he implanted some virus in your head making your brain and heart system failed.

 

Arggh! Stupid.

 

You were not some kind of computer for that to happen. Just one thing is sure, this is because of that Jerk.