Threats and a New Found Friend

I Love that Jerk

 

 

You came in to school very worn out as you have to commute just to avoid getting into much trouble with Jerk around. He can’t even stand a whole minute without arguing things with you so you choose to take the bus than to be totally pissed off by him.

 

"So what are now? Playing little ?" asked a girl who blocked your way with her four friends.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"What do I mean? Oh come on, you’re little by little seducing our Sehun away from us by acting like a good girl"

 

"I don’t know what you were talking about"

 

"We saw you yesterday, walk across the street just at the same time when he passed so you could get his attention. That was a pretty good style, huh?" said the other girl with her.

 

"So you really think I would waste my life just to get the Jerk’s attention?" you couldn’t help but blurted out making them burst with anger.

 

"How dare you calling him a Jerk?!" the first girl, who seem like their leader said then slap you.

 

You winced with pain as the other four give you a version of their own slap. You wanted to fight back but two of the girls took your arms making you helpless.

 

"This wasn’t even a quarter of what we can do if you don’t keep away from him"

 

"Like I can actually do that"

 

"So now you’re talking like he’s the one demanding you to stick with him," said the first girl again.

 

"So assuming," added the second one who were standing beside their leader.

 

"What are you doing?" asked a guy from behind.

 

"We’re just talking to her, right Min Ra?" Now they were sounding so nice unlike a while ago. You wonder who he is.

 

"If that’s what you call talking now"

 

"Just leave her alone," he said and the five left.

 

"You okay?" he asked then walked to face you.

 

"Yeah," you answered before you look up to see his face.

 

Maybe they have killed you. You’re seeing an angel.

 

"I’m still alive right?" you can’t stop asking.

 

"You’re still alive. By the way I’m Xi Lu Han"

 

You just stare at the guy trying to assess if he’s giving you his real name. It sounds so strange in your ear and you cannot help but to think he’s throwing some jokes around you.

 

"I’m a Chinese so stop staring like I had the weirdest name in the world"

 

"S-sorry"

 

"You’re Min Ra right?"

 

"Uhm, Choi Min Ra. Thanks for the help anyway"

 

"Why are they doing that to you?"

 

"Don’t mind it. Just some misunderstanding"

 

"Misunderstanding, huh? On what I heard it’s not just misunderstanding," he said giving emphasis on the word ‘misunderstanding’.

 

"Isn’t it prying to my privacy?"

 

"Okay sorry," he said raising his hand on the level of his shoulder.

 

You can’t help it but to laugh the way he pout while saying his apology. How can a guy like him be that cute?

 

"Min? Min Ra?"

 

"Huh?!" you answered but then you seem like in the other world.

 

"I hope you’re thinking about me"

 

"Yeah, it’s you. I mean no. NO!"

 

You mentally slap yourself in the mind for being stupid again. How can you just say to him that you’re thinking about him?

 

"Who’s him?" asked someone then an arm wrap around your shoulder.

 

"Huh?" you just answer again then turn to see the guy who feels free wrapping his arm around you.

 

Students started gathering around the three of you while you were like floating in the air. You were starting to doubt if you were really alive because you were now standing with two angels. Oh well maybe they were not an angel after all, they just look like one.

 

"Oh my God! Luhan and Sehun oppa…" says one of the girls around while stopping herself to screech.

 

"But who’s that girl with them?"

 

"Don’t tell me Sehun oppa has a girl?"

 

"The girl is so lucky"

 

After almost a minute of just standing and staring from your savior and the jerk, you finally snap back in the world and utter a single word. Can't even call it a word.

 

"Uhm…"

 

"What?" they asked in duo.

 

"I-I got a class so you better introduce yourself to each other. Bye!" you said then ran away.

 

"Min Ra!" you heard Sehun called but you dare not look back. Something is wrong with you this morning and you feel it.

 

Maybe you’re brain froze last night making it hard for you to think now. You were also feeling weird having the jerk around. That is definitely not normal about you.

 

"Min Ra!"

 

"See Ah? Why are you here?"

 

"I saw you. Anyway, mom told me you called last night, something wrong?"

 

"Last night yeah something’s wrong but we’re okay now. Wait, where are you last night?"

 

"I go out"

 

"Who’s the guy?"

 

"It’s Chanyeol"

 

"You’re serious right?" you asked wishing that she was just kidding. The last time you knew, Chanyeol said he likes See Ah and now, they actually went out for a date.

 

"Yeah"

 

"Okay. But maybe my brain really froze last night, I can’t think clearly"

 

"Really? So you have brain then? I thought nothings in that skull," said the Jerk while standing behind you.

 

"What do you want now?" you asked him bluntly.

 

"Who’s that guy you were flirting with?"

 

"I’m not flirting with anyone!" you defended trying to control your voice.

 

"You’re not? But I saw you," he insisted.

 

"Uhm, guys I’m living. See you later, Min," See Ah said before walking away.

 

"He just helped me," you tell him but he does not believe you.

 

"That’s not what I saw"

 

"Why does that matter to you anyway?" you asked him with pure curiosity. Maybe it’s the Jerks brain that froze.

 

"I don’t care about it. I’m just asking, that’s all"

 

"It got nothing to do with you, case closed"

 

"Next time somebody helped you, say thanks then leave"

 

"Will you stop acting like a jealous boyfriend," you suddenly blurted out.

 

"I’m not jealous!" he shouted. There’s a thing in his answer that is wrong.

 

He should have said he’s not a boyfriend than defending he’s not jealous, right?

 

+++++

Well, I think I failed making Luhan's arrival a bang. Still hope you like this chapter. Tell me how you find it. Thanks. ^ ^