Mine

I Love that Jerk

 

 

Sehun woke up around five in the morning and immediately check your room but it’s still empty and unmoved. He let out a sigh of disappointment before he look for his phone to see if you sent any messages but only See Ah’s was there.

 

“Min texted me, she’ll be staying in a hotel” –See Ah’s message.

 

He partially relaxed knowing that you were safe but it did not help his worry that you would not come back. He sure wouldn’t know what to do if that happens.

 

Instead of thinking too much, he just pushes himself to prepare for school though he was still dizzy for no proper sleep. He just thought that maybe it’s better if he was not there when you go home because surely you don’t want to see him that’s why you stayed in a hotel.

 

He arrived just in time but his focus was obviously not on the lesson because all he do is sleep in his classes.

 

You on the other hand did not attend your morning classes because you wake up about 9 in the morning and there’s no use of running all around coz you sure can’t make it.

 

After Luhan’s confession, you were dumbfounded and just stare at him. Everything seems like a dream and just added with your problem. Thinking about your upcoming wedding is already too much so Luhan’s words were just another problem.

 

“I’m so sleepy. Do you know where the nearest hotel I can stay here is?” you asked him instead to avoid the conversation.

 

“I know one just around the corner,” he answered.

 

You just ask him for direction and go on your own coz you feel guilty with what you were doing. It was so rude to just leave him after that but you don’t know any means to get out of more trouble. You’re still engaged to Sehun though it was just a misunderstanding of your parents.

 

After refreshing in the bathroom, you go to the Jerk’s house half expecting to get in. He would surely lock it again like what he is doing a few days ago and you were actually shocked to find it unlocked. He’s really unpredictable.

 

You readied your things for the afternoon classes so at least you won’t be absent for the whole day. You also did not bother to cook because the Jerk left foods on the table. Everything seems weird in that house that morning coz except for the food in the table, the Jerk’s room have no mess and looks unmoved.

 

“He sure is planning for the worst,” you told yourself and disregard the idea that Sehun changed, it’s close to impossible.

 

The afternoon was just an ordinary day but you feel it to be so boring. You go to the cafeteria alone because you saw Chanyeol waiting outside See Ah’s room and it would be mean if you stole your best friend from his so excited boyfriend.

 

“You’re alone again?” someone asked you and it’s Luhan.

 

“Luhan-oppa! Thanks for the company yesterday. It was fun”

 

“You’re welcome. But hey I didn’t see you the whole morning, where have you been?”

 

“I didn’t make it. I woke up very late”

 

“Did you think of me the whole night?”

 

“Huh? I’m sorry, what did you say again?” you asked him coz you were so distracted with your surroundings. Almost everyone was staring and you feel so uncomfortable.

 

“Min, are you okay?” Luhan asked.

 

“Sorry. I’m leaving,” you told him before you run out of the cafeteria.

 

Luhan followed you until you stop running when you reach the soccer field. You simply hate being stared like that like you’ve committed a crime.

 

“Don’t mind them,” he assured you.

 

“They’re mocking me in their head, I can feel it,” you told Luhan while trying to stop your tears. You’re not a crying baby and it’s not your thing to just cry in front of troubles.

 

“That’s all they can do so don’t let yourself to be bothered so much,” Luhan said again.

 

Luhan stepped forward to hug you when someone from behind pull you away.

 

“Step back,” the guy said and you look up and find its Sehun.

 

Luhan did not do so despite warned instead stood there and fight the Jerk’s challenging stares.

 

“Min, should decide for herself. You can’t just tell anybody to back off when they were with her,” Luhan told Sehun.

 

You noticed the students coming to watch the two Kingka challenging each other and some were just curious enough to know what’s going on. In no time, a large group of students were around them waiting for any fight to fire up while some were staring at you accusingly.

 

“She’s mine and will only be mine,” Sehun claimed.

 

Luhan was surprised just like the rest of their ‘audience’ yet Sehun did not hold back.

 

“We’re getting married next month so don’t try your luck anymore,” he said.

 

“Oh my God! Maybe that girl seduces Sehun-ah,” you heard someone say.

 

“She’s a ,” the others added. Many other hurtful and insulting words reach your ears and the tears did not hold back this time.

 

You pull your hand from the Jerk’s grip and run away again. He really won’t make it easy for you. The Jerk simply wants to ruin your life. Now that everyone already knows, they will make sure you suffer until you yourself quit on the wedding. He could always do that but he doesn’t want to look like the bad guy who left his bride in the air. That’s all what came in to your mind and it makes you cry more.

 

You have no intention of stopping until someone caught you and hug you from behind. You stop running and try to get lose but he just hugged you even tighter, it’s the Jerk.

 

“Please stop running…” you heard him almost whisper.

 

“You know what, you don’t have to marry me. I can tell my parents I was just there as your maid. You don’t have to do this. I can endure their temporary anger but not this pain you’re causing,” you told him.

 

“What are you talking about?” he asked then turns you around to face him.

 

“You know what, last night when I was in the hotel; Luhan’s and your face were simultaneously flashing in my mind…” you started but he cut you off.

 

“Min, do you like him?” he asked with his head down.

 

“Then suddenly, I realize why I left Luhan when he says he like me. It’s because I don’t want to ruin whatever we had if there is any but now…” your sentence that were not finished when he suddenly hug you again.

 

“Please tell me you love me,” he said.

 

“Hey Jerk what are you talking about. Stop being weird,” you told him trying to sound okay but your voice is still shaking.

 

He let go of you yet he’s still holding your hands and not letting it go no matter how hard you pull it.

 

“I won’t let you go. Call me selfish but I won’t let you run from me again. Huh, I can’t afford another sleepless night if you did not go home again,” he explained.

 

“You deserve it Jerk!”

 

“So tell me now how much you love me,” he arrogantly demanded.

 

“And who says I do?”

 

“What?” His shock gives you the opportunity to run away as his grip get lose. Before he even gets back on his senses you were far enough from him.

 

You wouldn’t say it no matter how hard he tries to convince you. You just don’t want to inflate his already inflated ego. Just a little hardship would be fun.

 

“Young Hee?” someone called you again and caught your arm. Unfamiliar face get into your view and you really can’t remember knowing this guy and who the hell ‘Young Hee’ is.

 

“Excuse me?” you said to him.

 

”I’m Huang Zi Tao, didn’t you recognize me? I’m Luhan’s friend,” he introduce himself.

 

“I know Luhan but not you,” you told him.

 

“Don’t mind him,” Luhan rescued so you just go on your way. You don’t know how to talk with Luhan now.

 

“That’s noona right? Is one year so long for her to forget me?” he asked Luhan.

 

“Tao, she’s not Young Hee!”

 

+++++

Okay I will leave you hanging there.

Tell me what you think. Seriously, I'm not that confident in this chapter but hope you'll like this. Please leave me a comment and maybe you can give me some upvote for this story. Enjoy reading. ^_^