Before It Happen

I Love that Jerk

 

"Choi Min Ra, where have you been for the last four hours?" called your friend when she sees you.

 

"At the library"

 

"Seriously?"

 

"What's wrong staying in the library?"

 

"Fine nothing's wrong staying in the library for four hours straight," she answered sarcastically.

 

"We had no teacher for all our morning subjects so what do you want me to do?"

 

"Fine! Fine! Let's just eat then. I'm so hungry"

 

You and your bestfriend Park See Ah go to the cafeteria to eat but unfortunately, the place was overcrowded.

 

"Let's just buy and eat somewhere else," you suggest and Park See Ah just nod.

 

After buying a bottle of juice and sandwich, you immediately head out of the cafeteria because you were really not comfortable with too many people around. You go to your favorite place in the campus which is actually overlooking the school garden.

 

"Wait for me!" shouted See Ah while running towards you.

 

"Why you’re always shouting?"

 

"Mianhae. Where are we going?"

 

"The usual"

 

"Really?!"

 

"Why suddenly turn excited?"

 

"Nothing"

 

"Aissh, there's something you're not telling me"

 

"Stop asking, let's just go"

 

She run and left you behind so you also run to catch up with her.

 

"See Ah, slow down!"

 

You stop running and drink your juice while breathing heavily. You were not the athletic type of girl and you easily get tired.

 

"Park See Ah?" you asked when you can't see her anywhere.

 

You run faster knowing where she would be going but you accidentally tripped on a string wherever that thing came from.

 

Your face would smash on the ground if you just haven't hold on the guy near you. You were holding on his shoulder while he was holding your waist when he catches you.

 

"That was close. Thank you!"

 

"Thank you? That's all you gotta say?"

 

"What more?" you asked then look up at him.

 

The school Jerk and he was dripping wet with orange liquid. He looked so funny but when you look at your hand your juice was still pouring on his clothes.

 

"OMO..."

 

++++

First Chapter done! Comments and subscribe please...