S.2 : Chapter 22 - Another day in the castle

Supernatural Partner

 


Chapter 22 - Another day in the castle


“Sayanee!” A cute voice echoed in the main hall of the castle as a girl hopped out of nowhere and back hugged Sayanee, causing her to almost tumble over.

“Milky...” Sayanee shot out a smile upon noticing the owner of the cute voice.

“So, how was the visit?” Milky smiled. Her smile was sweet as usual.

“Well, they didn’t agree to the truce.” Sayanee said.

“Oh... Seems like they aren’t afraid of what will befall them in the future..” Milky smirked.

“No worries about that... Sooner or later, they will be the one begging us to sign a truce.”

“So, am i allowed to cause some trouble to them from now on wards?” Milky got excited.

Sayanee turned around to face Milky. She grabbed Milky’s waist and pulled her closer. So close that their bodies literally crashed each other. Milky blushed so badly from Sayanee’s action. “Of course you can... But... You have to inform me about it first...”

“I...I...” Milky’s heart was beating so fast that she couldn’t speak properly.

“What’s wrong, Milky? Your voice is shaking...” Sayanee shifted her face closer and closer to Milky’s.

“Y-You’re too close, Sayanee...” Milky looked away. It didn’t last long as Sayanee pulled Milky’s face back.

“Aren’t you a little too shy?” Sayanee said in a soft voice.

“Y-Yes... I am shy...” 

“Being shy isn’t you, Milky... Where’s your proud self that i love so much?” Sayanee smiled.

“I’m only shy when I’m with you, Sayanee...” Milky blinked her eyes.

“Is that so...” Sayanee leaned in towards Milky and kissed her on the lips.

Without herself knowing, Milky’s lips moved by itself as she tightened her hug on Sayanee. She started exploring Sayanee’s mouth with her own tongue. Sayanee replied with a tongue play herself. Muffled moans were heard as they were kissing deeply. Sayanee separated herself from the kiss and shifted down to Milky’s collarbone. Sayanee took a tiny peck on her collarbone, earning a moan from the girl. Milky pushed Sayanee away before it got more intense.

“L-Let’s continue this in the room, Sayanee...” Milky suggested while panting heavily.

“Sure.” Sayanee smiled and carried Milky in a bridal pose and walked back into their room.

“Man... I’m so jealous of Milky...” Yuria pouted at the corner of the hall.

“Yea... They’re completely in love with each other.” Kanon sighed.

Both Kanon and Yuria got smacked on the back of their head suddenly. Being angered by the sudden action, both of them turned around and glared. Kanon shouted without hesitation. “What was that for!? I’ll.....”

“You’ll do what, Kanon?” Kumi stood there with her arms crossed. “You’re gonna hit me?”

“K-Kumi-sama!” Kanon covered with both her hands immediately.

“What were you trying to say to Kumi-sama!? Baka!” Yuria smacked Kanon’s head.

Kumi walked towards Yuria and pulled her ear. “Ouch!”

“You have no right to say that to Kanon, Yuria... You were glaring at me as well.” Kumi let go of Yuria’s ear as soon as she finished her statement.

“So... What are you doing in the hall, Kumi-sama? I thought you were in your room.” Kanon smiled and asked.

Kumi’s eyes widened. “What am I doing here, you ask? More like where are the bananas I asked for? It’s been half an hour since i requested for it, and the both of you have not returned since. So, i came out looking for you guys to find the both of you standing in the corner of the hall, gossiping about Sayanee and Milky. And you dare ask me what am I doing here?”

Both Kanon and Yuria swallowed their saliva. “W-We’re sorry, Kumi-sama.”

“Now, go get the bananas for me.” Kumi then stood in between them and laid her arms on their shoulder. She put her face really close to Yuria’s ear and whispered in a y voice, “Whoever get the bananas for me first...” Kumi then shifted towards Kanon’s ear “I will give her a ‘special’ prize...”

Hearing Kumi’s y statement must have turned both of them on so much that they immediately lost strength in their legs.

“I’ll be waiting in my room...” Kumi said in an extremely seducing tone as she caressed both their face at the same time before walking back to her room.

“...” Both Kumi and Yuria’s heart are beating hundred miles an hour.

“Me first!” Kanon rushed off first.

“Oh, no you don’t!” Yuria chased after Kanon and grabbed her arm.

“Hey, let go!” Kanon’s arm engulfed in flames, causing Yuria to release Kanon off her grip. Her whole body then engulfed in flame. “Don’t come close to me! Or I’ll burn you to crisp!” And continued running.

All of a sudden, Kanon tripped and fell down flat on the ground. She then looked down to notice that her feet was frozen. Yuria quickly took this opportunity to run past Kanon. Yuria sticked her tongue out and said in a sarcastic tone. “See you later, er!”

Kanon used her flames to create a flaming lasso and pulled Yuria back. Kanon then tied the lasso to a rock, halting Yuria to continue further. “You’re the er!” Kanon rushed forwards.

Yuria held onto the flaming lasso and managed to freeze it as well. Ice that can freeze hell flames as well. That is the chilling power of the Hell Ice. By freezing the flaming lasso, Yuria easily broke out of it and chased after Kanon.

“I said not so fast, Kanon!” Yuria leaped towards Kanon and pinned her down. The next moment, they were rolling on the ground towards the kitchen area.

*Roll* *Roll* *Bump*

As both of them were in a scuffle, they bumped onto something... Or someone... They looked up to notice a figure glaring down at them. “Both of you again...”

“U-Umeda sama...” Both of them stood up in an instant and greeted the general.

“Finally got back your manners, i see...” Umeda smirked and walked towards the kitchen as well.

Yuria whispered to Kanon. “That was close. If we had not greeted her, who knows what she will do to us..”

“Yea... Everybody knows that she’s the troublesome one...” Kanon whispered as well.

Umeda stopped in her tracks and glared back at them. “What did you just say about me, kid?”

“N-N-Nothing...” Kanon swallowed her saliva.

“You just called me troublesome...” Umeda insisted.

“N-No, I didn’t..”

“I heard it VERY clearly. You think I’m stupid or something?” Umeda walked closer to the duo.

“N-No... We’re sorry...” Both of them bowed and apologized.

“Now, get out of my sight...” Umeda walked towards the kitchen and grabbed a bunch of bananas.

“A-Ano...” Yuria sounded.

“What is it now?” Umeda sounded annoyed.

“We........you know....came here for the bananas...” Kanon showed a fake smile.

“And...?” Umeda acted dumb at Kanon’s statement.

“Well..........we need the bananas actually.... It’s really important for us...” Yuria said.

“It’s in my hands now.” Umeda stated loud and clear before walking past them.

“K-Kumi-sama demanded for the bananas...” Kanon voiced out.

“Kumi, huh? Then why don’t you ask her to come take them from me herself?”

“N-No, we can’t do that!” Yuria said.

“So, are you saying that you’ll snatch them from me?” Umeda said in a threatening tone.

“W-We wouldn’t...” Both Kanon and Yuria looked down on the ground.

“Then stop bothering me... I’m going out to have some fun now..” Umeda held onto the remaining bunch of bananas and left the castle.

“............” The duo could only look on.

“What do we do now...” Kanon sighed.

“Kumi-sama said that she’ll be waiting for us in her room... She said that the first to arrive will receive a ‘special’ prize...” Yuria drifted into her own wonderland.

*SMACK*

Kanon smacked Yuria on the head. “Snap out of it! Your nose is bleeding! Geez...”

“Then what do we do now!? It’s a rare chance that Kumi-sama would give us a ‘special’ prize!” Yuria panicked.

“We only have one choice... We have to go buy the bananas...” Kanon suggested.

Without hesitation, Kanon engulfed herself in flames and ed herself towards the exit with an incredible speed. Yuria immediately froze the trail of the flames, causing Kanon to freeze in her tracks as well. “Let’s do this fair and square, shall we? No powers allowed.”

Kanon released more flames from her body and broke free from the ice. “Fine!”

Both Kanon and Yuria ran to a nearby shopping mall to continue their quest of winning Kumi’s heart.

In the living hall, Jurina sat down on the couch facing the fireplace. She took a sip from the cup of tea personally made by Annin.

“Center?” Annin sat down beside Jurina.

“What.” Jurina asked in a cold tone.

“You looked troubled..” Annin asked in a concerned tone.

“You have more things to care about than this. Now leave me in peace.” Jurina demanded.

“Was it because they rejected to the truce?”

“...” Jurina remained silent and took a sip from her cup of tea.

“You don’t have to get mad about it, Center. It’s their fault for not signing the truce, Center... They will suffer for it. I will make them pay for making you angry.”

“Don’t do anything unnecessary, Annin. They will come and sign the truce sooner or later... I’m sure of it..”

“You seem serious in signing a truce with them..” Annin said in a soft voice.

“...” Jurina kept silent again.

“Center... Just now when we visited Hellsing... You hesitated a little when that Rena asked if you loved her...”

“That’s enough questions for now.” Jurina stood up from her seat.

“Do you really have feelings for her?” Annin insisted.

Without hesitation, Jurina pinned Annin onto the ground and plunged the Yamata no Orochi blade into the ground right beside her head. “Are you looking down on me, Annin? Do i look like my heart could waver by something as petty as that?”

“N-No... Please forgive me...” Annin’s voice widened. She had never seen Jurina got so angry before.

“Let me tell you this, Annin... There’s one thing i hate the most in the world... People looking down at me... I hate them...so much.. Don’t make me hate you as well, Annin. I’ve had a rather rough day today... Don’t make things worse than it already is..” Jurina shook her head.

“I-I’m sorry...” Annin was trembling in fear as the Yamata no Orochi blade was very close to her face. Annin’s powers are completely useless to the Yamata no Orochi. Basically the Yamata no Orochi blade will be able to pierce through her barriers without any effort at all.

Jurina finally pulled out the blade from the ground and sheathed it back to her waist. “I’m sorry... Are you okay?” Jurina reached her hand out to Annin and pulled her up.

“Yea, I’m fine.” Annin patted the dust off her back.

Jurina then sat back on the couch, gazed at the ceiling and sighed.

“You must be tired, Center... Let me prepare some warm water for you to bath in.” Annin suggested.

Jurina frowned. “Do you normally run all the errands in this castle?”

“No.. I run my own errands. The other generals have their assistants to run errands for them. But i don’t have an assistant. That’s why.” Annin smiled.

“Why don’t you have an assistant in the first place?”

“I find it unnecessary to have an assistant. I can do things by myself.” Annin smiled again.

Jurina nodded and smiled. “I would like the water to be a little warmer than usual. Can you do that for me?”

“Of course! I’ll get it ready now.” Annin then left to the bathroom excitedly.

Right after Annin left, Jurina changed her facial expression immediately. She slammed her fist onto the table and gritted her teeth in anger. “I will make sure you guys sign the truce...”



Hellsing HQ

“Come on... Stop sulking, Yuki...” Mayu back-hugged Yuki.

“It’s not that I’m sulking, Nezumi-sama... I just got insulted terribly by someone whom i looked up to all these time.”

“She called me a slave, Nezumi-sama... I don’t like that at all. How do you think i got the habit of calling other people by sama, huh?” Yuki sounded really angry.

“Well, you don’t have to get so angry that you developed that habit, right?” Mayu leaned her chin on Yuki’s shoulder.

“You should know it’s not about the habit, Nezumi-sama..” Yuki shrugged Mayu off.

“Anything you would like to do to pull up your mood?” Mayu smiled.

“Well, for now i just wanted to go shopping and chill...” yuki stood up from the chair.

“Erm... About that... I’m not free now, Yuki... Loads of work to do.. Sorry..” Mayu shrugged and apologized.

“Fine then.. I’ll ask Sasshi-sama if she’s free..”

“Well... Sasshi went out shopping as well... With Lovetan..”

“Oh well... I’ll just go back to sleep then...” Yuki sighed and went to bed.


Shopping Mall

“Hey Lovetan... What do you want to buy? I’ll buy them for you.” Sasshi said excitedly.

“Are you sure about that?” Lovetan asked in a suspicious tone.

“Of course! Whatever you want!” Sasshi smimled.

“I doubt you’ll be able to satisfy me needs though..”

“As long as it is able to satisfy your love...” Sasshi said in a loving tone.

Lovetan blushed and changed the topic immediately. “H-Hey, look! T-There’s an ice cream store.. Let’s go get one.”

People started screaming and running around all of a sudden. Sasshi looked and noticed that everyone was running away from the open-aired car park. “We should check out what’s going on.” Sasshi suggested.

Lovetan nodded in agreement. Both of them rushed towards the opened-aired car park to find a shocking scene of two hunters from Hellsing impaled at the top of a pole.

“This is terrible!” Lovetan sounded.

“Who could have done this!? Why would they kill our hunters!?” Sasshi was shocked.

Suddenly a huge shadow appeared right beneath them. It was a huge lorry, flying towards them. Noticing this, Sasshi immediately pushed Lovetan out of the way as she alone got smashed by the lorry instead. “Sasshi!!!!!!” Lovetan screamed.

“Who did it!?” Lovetan turned around only to come in contact with a fist that sent her flying and crashing into a car.

“Gah!!” Lovetan groaned in pain before looking at the owner of the ridiculously strong punch. Her eyes widened in shock immediately.

“It’s been some time, Lovetan..” A girl grinned.

“U-U-Umeda-sama...” Lovetan started shivering at the sight of her master.

“You have betrayed me, Lovetan.. And i don’t like it... I don’t like it at all...” Umeda shook her head.

“I... I...” Lovetan is still shivering.

“You saw those people impaled up there?” Umeda pointed at the dead hunters. “I killed them... It’s because Hellsing didn’t agree to sign the truce.. They left me with no choice. They’re enemies. And so are you, Lovetan.. You sided with them... And now you’re going to die by my hands as well.” Umeda curled her hand into a fist.

A car suddenly flew towards Umeda from the back. As expected, Umeda saw it coming. She quickly turned around and destroyed the car with a single punch. Umeda smirked. “So... You’re more durable than i thought...” Umeda tossed the destroyed car aside to meet up with Sasshi eye to eye. “I knew it the moment i laid my eyes on you... You’re strong.. This might be more fun than i thought. I can have a lot of fun with you..”

A huge skeleton hand burst out from the ground, attempting to grab onto Umeda but was dodged easily as she leaped onto a nearby car.

Lovetan looked at the impaled hunters once again before looking back at Umeda. “You did that?”

“I did...” Umeda went straight to the point.

Sasshi then looked at the injured Lovetan. “You killed two of our hunters and hurt my beloved Lovetan.. How dare you! I will not forgive you!” Sasshi shouted at Umeda.

“You will not forgive me? Oh yea? We’ll see about that when i drop you six feet under!” Umeda stomped her right foot on the car, causing all the glasses in the car to break immediately.

Sasshi stomped her foot on the ground as well. At that time, ten huge skeleton arms surrounded Umeda in an instant. “Bring it on!”



Chapter 22 - Another day in the castle
END