Special Chapter - Wmatsui side story

Supernatural Partner

Here's the Wmatsui side story OS!!

NOTE : The time line for this OS is a day after Rena's encounter with Choukoku during the prologue. (After Akane introduced Jurina to Rena of course..)

ENJOY!!

________________________________________________

In the middle of the forest

“Nee, Rena-chan!! Stop walking so fast!” Jurina said while following Rena who was walking in a fast pace.

“Go away! Stop following me!” Rena replied with a loud tone.

“No. Akane told me to follow you here to learn something.” Jurina smiled.

“I said go away, Center! I don’t need your help!” Rena raised her voice again.

“Hey… My name now is Matsui Jurina!” Jurina pouted .

“Stop it. You stole my name. Matsui belongs to me!” Rena said.

“Even if you don’t like naming me Matsui then at least call me Jurina.” Jurina continue pouting .

All of a sudden, Rena stop on her tracks, causing Jurina who was walking behind her to bump her back. “Hey, why did you suddenly stop?” Jurina asked.

“Shhh!” Rena then pulled Jurina and hid behind the rock.

Beep Beep!
3 supernatural creatures identified
Species : Vampire
Type : Normal
Threat : Medium


“Those are my targets.” Rena said.

“You mean OUR targets?” Jurina corrected.

“No. It’s MY target!” Rena replied.

“Hey, I’m your partner. We should do this together.” Jurina said.

“You’re not an official hunter yet! You don’t even know the rules of Hellsing! You don’t even know the characteristics of a vampire well.” Rena said.

“I will show you that I’m capable. I’m going in!” Jurina stood up immediately and rushed towards the vampire alone.

“Wait! Don’t rush in like this! You’ll scare them away!” Rena shouted.

And of course, Rena was right. Upon noticing Jurina rushing in towards them, they immediately flew away from the scene. Jurina shouted at them. “Yea, that’s right! Run away, losers!”

Jurina then turned around to meet up with Rena’s angry face. Innocently, Jurina walked towards Rena and gave her the cat smile. “I managed to chase them away..”

Rena replied with a fake smile before pulling onto one of Jurina’s ears. “Ouch Ouch Ouch! Why are you pulling my ears?”

Rena then replied, “You’re coming back with me now.”



Hellsing HQ

Rena slammed both her hands onto Akane’s desk being dissatisfied. “Akane! I told you this nephilim will be a drag for me! She just made me lost three of my targets in one night! One night!!”

“So, what’s your point?” Akane asked calmly.

“She’s still inexperienced, Akane! I don’t want her to be my partner!” Rena retorted.

“Then it is your duty to teach her the right way, Rena. I’m counting on you with this. In two days time, she will officially be your partner. So I would like you to explain the Hellsing rules to her by then.” Akane replied calmly.

“But Akane!”

“No more buts, Rena. Dissmissed.”

Rena then gave Akane one last glare before leaving the room. As soon as Rena opened the door to exit, Jurina was just standing right at the door, giving her the cat smile. “Stop being so happy when you’re the troublemaker here.” Rena said before walking past Jurina.

Jurina turned her body around and followed Rena again. Rena stopped in her tracks and turned around. “Stop following me, nephilim!”

“The name’s Jurina, Rena-chan. Remember that.” Jurina said, still smiling back at Rena.

Rena stood one step closer and glared at Jurina close up. “I.DON’T.CARE” Rena then turned around and continue walking, only to notice that Jurina is still following her.

“Hey, can you stop it! Why the hell are you following me? Go follow someone else!” Rena shouted.

“Because I like you, Rena-chan.” Jurina answered out loud with a sweet smile.

Rena was literally stunned at Jurina’s statement as her eyes widened in shock. She blinked her eyes a few times at Jurina before shaking her head to release herself from the illusion that Jurina put her in. Rena then frowned at Jurina, being curious. “What so likable about me? Tell me.”

“You look really cool while fighting, Rena-chan! Not to mention you look very pretty too. I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone as beautiful and fair as you.” Jurina smiled excitedly.

Rena seemed to smile a little at Jurina’s statement. Rena then cleared and looked at Jurina. “You’re a flatterer aren’t you? Well, I guess you can follow me for some time..”

“Yay!!” Jurina proceeded to cling on Rena’s arms before continuing. “Nee, Rena-chan.. Where are we going now?”

“I’m going on a hunt again. I’ll allow you to come along, but please stay aside. Don’t rush in. It’s dangerous.” Rena said.

“If Rena-chan asked me to stay aside, I will stay aside.” Jurina then showed Rena her cat smile again.

“Alright then, let’s go.” Rena said as both of them walked out from the entrance.



Deep in the forest

Beep Beep!
1 supernatural identified
Species : Werewolf
Type : Normal
Threat : Very high


“Wow. This werewolf has a very high threat. I have to be on guard at all times.” Rena said while hiding behind a rock with Jurina.

Jurina then pulled Rena’s shirt. “Nee, Rena-chan.. Will you be alright?”

Rena frowned at Jurina once again. “You seem to care for me a lot, Jurina.”

“Of course. As I said, Rena-chan, I like you a lot.” Jurina then showed her cat smile and brought her face close to Rena, startling her. “And this is the first time you called me Jurina.”

Rena’s eyes were then glued to Jurina’s face as she never thought that Jurina would look so beautiful up close. Her eyes were literally opened wide as swallowed her saliva. “Y-Yea. This is the first time. So?”

Being too excited looking at Rena’s cute and stuttering reaction, Jurina immediately hugged Rena tight and screamed. “Kya!!! Kawaii!!!!!”

This attracted the attention of the wolf as the wolf started growling at the rock that Rena and Jurina were hiding behind.

“See what you did! You attracted its’ attention!” Rena said as she stood up and showed herself to the wolf. 

The wolf transformed into its’ lycan form, shocking Rena. “This is going to be a little tough. Stay here, Jurina.” Rena then unsheathed her katana and leaped into action as Jurina stayed behind the rock and looked on.

Rena attempted a series of slashes but was dodged easily. The lycan then used its tail and managed to smack Rena away crashing into a tree. “Rena-chan!” Jurina then glared at the lycan.

“Don’t make a single move, Jurina. You’re here to learn from fights. Not to engage in one. You’re still not a hunter yet.” Rena stood up, dusted her back and took out her gun to release a few shots of her silver bullets. Due to the lycans’ fast reflexes, it was able to dodge each and every single one of them and leaped towards Rena at the same time. Upon reaching Rena, the lycan slashed its claws towards her but missed, causing the tree behind her to get slashed off instead. Rena rolled between its’ legs and leaped backwards to keep a distance between it.

It didn’t last long as the lycan immediately rushed towards Rena and delivered a strong kick to her stomach before she could react. Rena literally flew 20 feet away before crashing into the tree, coughing out blood. “Rena-chan!!” Jurina screamed at the sight of Rena coughing out blood.

The lycan attempted to  leap towards Rena again, but got blasted away by a shockwave sent by Jurina. “J-Jurina…” Rena weakly replied.

“How dare you hurt Rena-chan!!” Jurina leaped towards the lycan and sent another shockwave. This time, the lycan managed to dodge away and aimed for Jurina instead. The lycan delivered a fury of claw attacks and kicks but got deflected easily by Jurina using the force from her scythe. As the lycan attempted a powerful punch on Jurina, she managed to see through it and deflected it using her scythe, before sending a shockwave from up close. The lycan got sent flying away and crashed into a tree. As it is very tough, the lycan got up immediately and pounced towards Jurina. Upon noticing that the lycan was still able to stand up, Jurina sent a series of shockwaves again and again. The lycan managed to evade every single one of the shockwave and ran towards Jurina in a high speed. Before she knew it, the lycan was already in front of Jurina.

Being too startled, Jurina let her guard down as the lycan kicked her towards Rena’s direction and knocked her down once again. “Jurina, are you alright?”

“Y-Yes..” Jurina was groaning in pain.

“I told you to stay behind the rock.”

“But it’s hurting you, Rena-chan. I wanted to protect you..”

Rena then smiled, “You still protected me after all this time of how I treated you.”

“I don’t care how you treat me, Rena-chan. I only want to treat you well.” Jurina smiled.

“You’re really a-“ Rena was immediately silenced with a kick right on her face that sent her crashing towards a tree. Upon impact, Rena coughed out blood and immediately fell down unconscious as the back of her head knocked the tree trunk too hard.

“RENA-CHAN!!!” Jurina screamed as she immediately glared at the lycan before standing herself up again.

“Look what you’ve done to Rena-chan!!!” Jurina screamed as she started swinging her scythe crazily towards the lycan, sending a fury of shockwaves again but to no avail. The lycan was way too fast as it was able to dodge again and again before delivering a successful punch on Jurina, sending her flying even further away. Jurina weakly stood herself up and rushed towards the lycan and attempted a slash. This time, the lycan was able to dodge very easily as Jurina’s movements became slower. Upon missing her attack towards the lycan, it immediately delivered a strong elbow towards Jurina’s back, causing her to fall onto the ground, coughing out blood. As the lycan raised its foot to stomp Jurina, it immediately halted as a piece of rock was thrown on its head.

“Hey! Over here!” Rena who just regained her conscious, shouted. This diverted the lycans’ attention towards Rena. As it turned around to face Rena, Jurina grabbed onto its feet, not letting it go near Rena. The lycan then striked Jurina away with a strong kick that causes her to crash into a tree and cough out blood another time. Without wasting any more time, the lycan pounced towards the laying Rena and striked her as well. The lycan then stomped onto Rena’s body, causing her to struggle and scream in pain.

Jurina tried to stand herself up but she was too injured. “Stop hurting Rena-chan!” Jurina screamed.

The lycan ignored Jurina’s statement and continued torturing Rena.

“DEMON MODE : ACTIVATE!!!!” Jurina screamed in the top of her lungs as a burst of black energy blast out from her body, attracting both the lycan and Rena’s attention. As the lycan thought that it has finally found a worthy opponent, it immediately leaped towards Jurina only to be striked away with a black shockwave. Jurina had transformed into Center. White hair.. Red eyes.. The side of her face and arms covered in scales.. The evil grin carved on Center’s face sent chills down Rena’s spine.

“W-What is that form…” Rena’s eyes widened in shock while still laying on the ground.

Being angered, the lycan pounced towards Center again, only to be retaliated with a high speed kick to its stomach, sending it flying towards a tree. Without wasting any more time, Center leaped towards the lycan and delivered yet another deadly high speed kick that blast it through the tree. Center immediately pounced towards the lycan and pinned it down before she starts grinning evilly. The lycan attempted a series of punches to her face but to no avail as she continued grinning before smashing down both her claws on its face. It growled in pain as Center continued smashing her claws on its face again and again without restraining any of her strength. She then let out a psychotic laugh as the lycan started coughing out blood at every hit received until it was literally knocked out cold. This did not stop Center from continue smashing her claws on its face.

“Hey, it’s passed out! Enough!” Rena shouted. Center ignored the statement and continued smashing its face till it’s all bloodied up.

“STOP IT JURINA!!!” Rena screamed again. This time, it got Center’s attention as she looked towards Rena and stood herself up. Blood from the lycan continued dripping from her claws as she started grinning at Rena. Center let out a maniacal maugh and immediately leaped towards Rena’s direction while holding her claws up with the intention to strike. As Rena was injured, she could not stand herself up and flinched and shut her eyes when Center almost reached towards her.

*BANG*

A gunshot suddenly echoed in the night. As Rena opened her eyes to look, she saw Center fell down unconscious as she immediately reverted back to Jurina. Rena then turned around to find Akane blowing off the smoke from the tip of her gun. “A-Akane!”

“Luckily I reached on time. I knew I sensed something bad was going to happen. You look messed up, Rena.” Akane walked towards Rena and helped her up.

Rena looked at Jurina’s motionless body on the ground. “I-Is she dead?”

Akane immediately replied, “Of course not. This is a special tranquilizer gun I created to knock Jurina out cold if she loses her sanity in her demon form.”

“S-She will lose her sanity? Is that why she tried to attack me just now?” Rena asked with her eyes widened in shock.

“Yes. Jurina is a nephilim. She may be able to tap into both angel and demon powers, but the demon powers are too much for a nephilim to handle. So, she will lose her sanity if she uses the demon mode.” Akane explained.

“Wow.. I didn’t know..” Rena replied.

“Well, now that you know a little more about your partner, you should be able to handle her better.” Akane said.

“I-I’ll try..” Rena said as she piggybacked Jurina back to the Hellsing headquarters.



The next morning

Jurina woke up and found herself lying on a bed. She then placed her hand onto her forehead. “What a bad dream..”

“It wasn’t a dream, Jurina. Everything that happened last night was true.” Rena voiced out from the side.

“Eh?? So.. You saw what I became?”

“I must be blind not to see that. You almost killed me as well.”

Jurina teared up immediately. “I-I’m sorry, Rena-chan. You were in danger. So I thought by using me demon mode, I could help..”

Rena then wiped Jurina’s tears off. “You did save me, Jurina. If you have not used your demon mode, that lycan would have killed me instead.”

“But still, I attempted to kill you, even though I like you so much. I’m truly sorry.”

“Don’t worry about that, Jurina. I’m alive, right? So, stop crying.”

“But I almost hurt you…” Jurina covered her face attempting to cry again.

“Alright. If you stop crying now, I’ll bring you go shopping.”

Jurina immediately removed her hands and smiled widely. “Really!? You’re willing to go on a date with me!?”

Being stunned by Jurina’s statement, Rena retorted. “Not a date. I’m just bringing you out to shop. That’s all.”

“Yay! I’m going on a date with Rena-chan!” Jurina removed herself from the bed and hugged Rena tightly.

“But before that, I have to teach you the basic rules of Hellsing.”

Jurina immediately separated herself from Rena and pouted . “Eh? Must we really do that?”

“Yes. If you’re going to be part of this organization, what more my partner, you have to know the rules. How about this. If you’re willing to go through this, I will buy you an ice cream when we go out shopping later.”

“Alright, then.” Jurina pouted again.

Rena started explaining the rules for Hellsing in detailed but Jurina didn’t seem to pay attention at all as she played with her fingernails or zoned out. Upon noticing Jurina’s behavior, Rena knocked her on the head.

“Ouch! What was that for, Rena-chan!?” Jurina complained, being hit on the head by Rena.

“That’s for not paying attention to me, Jurina. I’m teaching you the basic rules of Hellsing. You’re new here, so you better pay close attention to the rules. Now here comes the pledge. This is the most important part.” Rena stated. Jurina pouted and nodded her head.

“Repeat after me. I pledge to the name of Hellsing that I will never harm an innocent human under any circumstances at all.” Rena said, with her right hand up.

“I pledge to the name of Hell-Ouch!“ Jurina got knocked on the head by Rena again.

“Your right hand up, Jurina.” Rena said.

Jurina then reluctantly put her right hand up and started again. “I pledge to the name of-Ouch! What now? I held my right hand up!“ Again, Jurina got knocked on the head.

“You sound like you didn’t eat breakfast, Jurina. Louder!” Rena insisted.

After rolling her eyes, Jurina said the pledge again, but this time, it was loud and clear. “I pledge to the name of Hellsing that I will never harm an innocent human under any circumstances at all.”

Rena then smiled and clapped her hands. “Good, Jurina. Now as I promised you, let’s go get ice cream. I’ll buy you one.”

“YAY!!”



At the shopping mall

Jurina and Rena walked along the shops doing some window shopping while onto their ice cream. While Rena was busy looking into a clothes shop, she left her ice cream unattended. At that time, Jurina took a huge bite from Rena’s ice cream. By the time Rena realized, her ice cream was already half gone. “Hey! You ate my ice cream!”

Jurina merely replied with her trademark cat smile and said, “Eat your ice cream, Rena-chan..”

Rena had a frown on her face as she didn’t understand Jurina’s sudden statement at all. She then proceeded to take a bite from her ice cream. This time, Jurina’s smile grew wider as her face came closer to Rena’s face. “We just had an indirect kiss, Rena-chan..”

This caused Rena to blush immediately. Rena never thought about this at all. Rena then started to stutter a lot. “W-What d-do you t-t-think you’re d-doing?”

Jurina hugged Rena tightly. “You belong to me now, Rena-chan!”

“Hey, let go! Everyone’s watching!” Rena pryed Jurina’s arms off but it didn’t stop her as she immediately clinged back onto Rena’s arm.

“Let’s go buy some clothes, Rena-chan. I need new ones.” Jurina insisted.

“Why do you need new clothes for?” Rena questioned.

“Don’t you remember, Rena-chan? Tomorrow will be my official first day as your partner! Of course I do not want to look plain as a hunter. I need to get some badass clothes to look as cool as you, Rena-chan!” Jurina smiled excitedly.

“Shh! Not so loud, Jurina. Well, what clothes do you want to buy?” Rena asked.

“Let’s go into that shop!” Jurina pointed at a leather clothing shop which attracted her attention.

“Wow! This clothing set looks good! Let me try this!” Jurina said as she picked up a set of leather clothing and showed it to Rena. After Rena’s nod of approval, Jurina immediately tried it out in the fitting room. When she came out, Rena had her eyes wide open from Jurina’s sudden change of style.


This is how Jurina looks like~ (Gingham Check Photoshoot)

“Nee, Rena-chan.. How do I look?” Jurina asked while she did a pose.

“You look fabulous, Jurina. It looks really good on you.” Rena smiled, being satisfied by Jurina’s fashion sense.

After choosing the clothes that Jurina wanted, both of them proceeded to the counter to pay for it. Jurina just stood there looking at Rena with her cute puppy eyes and a cute pout.

Rena then sighed. “You didn’t bring any money do you? Fine. I’ll pay for you this time.”

“Kya!! Thanks a lot, Rena-chan!” Jurina hugged Rena tightly.

Tomorrow has come. Rena and Jurina stood on a hill looking down at a group of rogue werewolves. There were at least 20 of them. Rena then looked at Jurina who was wearing the clothes she bought yesterday, with sunglasses on and frowned. “Emm… Jurina? Why are you wearing sunglasses in the middle of the night? You can see?”

“No, I can’t see anything..” Jurina said coolly.

“Then why are you wearing those sunglasses? Take them off.”

“I’m wearing it to look cool while hunting, Rena-chan. I want to be as cool as you.”

“If you’re going to wear sunglasses and hunt in the middle of the night, you’ll be the one hunted instead. Now, take them off and keep your eyes on the targets.”

Jurina pouted and removed her sunglasses.

Rena then snickered, “Seems like Akane gave you quite a big mission as your first, huh?”

Jurina who was coolly laying her scythe on her shoulder replied, “That’s what Akane should do if I’m your partner. I should be able to at least deal with these normal werewolves. Or else it would taint your name as the legendary hunter, Van Helsing.”

“You flatter me too much, Jurina. Are you ready?” Rena asked as she pulled her semi automatic gun out.

“Ready when you are!” Jurina shouted out loud as it attracted all the werewolves who were now growling fiercely at them.

“Alright then. Let’s go!”

Of course for the first time hunting in a pair, it wasn’t perfect. Both of them had completely different fighting styles. There were mistakes made here and there. There were times where Rena almost got hit by Jurina’s shockwaves. There were also times where Rena almost shot Jurina with her gun as Jurina was in her way. But still in the end, they managed to defeat all of them. Both of them were panting with injuries covering their body.

Rena smiled at Jurina while panting. “Not bad for your first time as a hunter.”

“Thanks for your compliment, Rena-chan.” Jurina replied, also panting.

“We still haven’t get a grasp of each other’s fighting skills yet. That is why we made some mistakes. We should spend more time together to get to know more about each other. What do you think?”

“You mean we’re going on dates?” Jurina smiled widely.

“No. Not dates, Jurina. Just hanging out. Like what friends do.”

“Eh?? Rena-chan, you’re no fun.” Jurina clinged onto Rena’s arm and continued. “If two people hang out together, means they’re dating!”

Rena immediately frowned at Jurina’s statement. “Where did you get this logic from? Two people hanging out together could be just friends.”

Jurina smiled and shook her head. “Not for both of us, Rena-chan. If both of us hang out alone, means we’re dating!”

Rena shook her head, surrendering in this unnecessary argument. “Let’s go back, Jurina. We’re done here.”

Jurina then looked at her watch and said, “Oh.. It’s 12am now.”

“Right. So?” Rena questioned with a frown.

Without saying another word, Jurina closed in and landed a kiss on Rena’s cheek. “Happy Birthday, Rena-chan.”

Rena was literally surprised by Jurina’s action as it was too sudden. After processing the moment, Rena smiled warmly and asked, “How did you know?”

Jurina showed her cat smile towards Rena and said, “There’s nothing about you that I don’t know, Rena-chan. That shows how much I like you.”

“Or how much of a stalker you are..” Rena said monotonously.

“Mou, Rena-chan.. You’re so bad.. Even after I was the first to wish you, you don’t seem to appreciate it. Hmph!” Jurina pouted and got sulky before turning her body around, getting ready to walk back.

Rena looked into the starry night of the sky and smiled. “Maybe.. Having a partner wasn’t so bad after all..”



Wmatsui side story OS
END


____________________________________________________________________

Now that this special chapter is done, I'll be going into SEASON 2 people!!!

Before i start with the first chapter in season 2, I will update a Hellsing Biodata..

The Hellsing Biodata is as an introduction of the main characters who is featured in season 2 and also currently working in Hellsing which is Mayuki and Wmatsui..