S.2 : Chapter 4 - Recruiting the most wanted werewolf in the world

Supernatural Partner

935859_10201442626924967_788971638_n8.jp

 

Chapter 4 - Recruiting the most wanted werewolf in the world


“G-Gakuran-sama!! You agree to this? She’s a rogue! She almost killed me last time!” Yuki complained.

“She had her own reasons for doing this, Black.. I know her well.” Gakuran replied.

“But where in the world could she be hiding at?” Rena asked.

“Yea.. Since she had the highest werewolf bounty in the world, she hid herself very well. Her whereabouts were unknown for quite some time..” Jurina continued.

Gakuran smirked. “I think I have an idea of where she is..”

“Then I’ll entrust this recruitment entirely to you, Gakuran..” Akane said.

“Thank you..” Gakuran flew off from the headquarters and after about an hour of flying, she found herself in the middle of the woods. Once she notices a cave at the bottom, she immediately landed back down to the ground. Gakuran entered the cave slowly and noticed a girl having a huge scar on her right shoulder, doing pushups using only one arm. She was panting with every successful pushup she made.

“1051, 1052, 1053, 1054..”

Gakuran stood there and looked at the hardworking girl before letting out a smirk and whispered to herself. “So you really were hiding here all these time. Not surprised, since the thick smell in this cave help covered your wolf smell.”

Gakuran finally speak out loud “You know, this is where you always come when something’s bothering you, Chokoku..”

Upon hearing the owner of the voice, Chokoku’s ear flinched as she immediately propelled herself towards the direction of the voice and punched Gakuran right on the face. As it happened too suddenly, Gakuran didn’t get the chance to react to it and received the powerful blow. The impact was so powerful that Gakuran got blasted through the wall of the cave. The wall was at least about 2meters thick. Chokoku’s eyes glowed red and immediately growled. Gakuran groaned as she stood herself up and held up one of her hand to her face. “Ouch.. That hurts a lot.. You became more powerful since the last time we fought.”

“Shut up, Gakuran! “What are you doing here!?” Chokoku growled.

After rubbing her cheeks for quite some time, Gakuran continued, “Look.. I’m not here to fight you, Chokoku.”

Without a moment of hesitation, Chokoku leaped towards Gakuran and delivered a punch again. This time, Gakuran read her movements and defended against the punch using her coated arm. To Gakuran’s surprise, she was being pushed back from Chokoku’s immense strength despite having coated her own arms. This forced Gakuran to use both her arms to defend instead. Struggling, Gakuran asked, “S-Since when did you have this much strength in you before!?”

Chokoku growled angrily. “I made a promise to myself that I will never lose in a fight ever again!”

This time, Gakuran’s eyes widened in shock as she noticed a gold coloured aura starting to coat Chokoku’s fist. Upon noticing the gold aura coating Chokoku’s arm completely, Gakuran suddenly felt the force of Chokoku’s punch increased by few folds. The next moment, Gakuran was sent flying towards the wall again. Chokoku then looked at the groaning Gakuran and cracked her fingers. “You’re not the only one who’s able to channel auras now, Gakuran..”

Gakuran swinged both her hands vigorously to release the pain on her arms. “You know about aura channelling too?”

“One year ago, after I was defeated by Yuko and Sado, I realised… I was simply too weak. Then I remembered how you were able to fight so efficiently.. It was the aura channelling that did the trick. So, I was just wondering if werewolves have aura too…” At this time, the cave started to rumble and rocks started floating around Chokoku. A burst of gold aura blast out from Chokoku’s body and coated her whole body completely. “Seems like werewolves do have these aura as well.. Thanks to this aura channelling that I mastered after training daily, I don’t even need to transform into a lycan anymore. This is already my strongest form.”

The aura seemed a little intimidating for Gakuran as she never saw Chokoku with so much power before. The Chokoku now is completely different than the one that Gakuran won against years back. This time, Chokoku may even be able to beat Gakuran. “I’m not here to fight you, Chokoku!”

 Gakuran stated the reason of why she’s here. “I’m here on behalf of Hellsing, Chokoku..”

“You’re here to hunt for me… For my bounty..” Chokoku growled.

“I told you, Chokoku.. I mean you no harm..”

“Liar!!” Chokoku appeared in front of Gakuran all of a sudden and attempted a kick. Upon noticing, Gakuran coated her arms and defended against it but to no avail. It was as if the vampiric aura coating did absolutely nothing to defend at all. Gakuran got blasted into the wall once again. This time, Gakuran held onto her arm in pain. “Tch- So this is Chokoku’s full power.. If I don’t use my full power as well, I think I might be killed.”

Gakuran stood up and released her full power. A black aura blasted all over the cave and coated Gakuran’s whole body. The cave was rumbling like mad from the force of Gakuran and Chokoku’s aura. “Look, Chokoku. Listen to me. I’m not here to fight you!!”

“Shut up! You vampires are treacherous creatures! Give me a good reason why I should trust you!?” Chokoku shouted angrily.

“Chokoku.. You still couldn’t let go of the past, could you?”

Upon hearing this sentence, Chokoku’s ears flinched as she immediately pounced towards Gakuran and deliver a punch. As Gakuran was able to read Chokoku’s movements this time, she released a punch towards Chokoku’s fist to stop the punch. Upon impact, both their fists released a series of force blasting all around the cave, causing it to rumble again. “You have to let go of your past, Chokoku!”

“Shut up! SHUT UP!!” Chokoku increased the force of her punch, causing the gold aura coating her body to enlarge, surpressing Gakuran. Not letting Chokoku win this match, Gakuran increased her force as well. Now is just the battle of who has the stronger aura. Chokoku screamed and released more aura, causing it to take a shape of a gold coloured wolf. Gakuran as well, screamed and released more aura, causing her black aura to take shape of a huge black coloured bat. As the impact of their punch was too much, both of them got blasted back at the same time. Gakuran knocking over some rocks while Chokoku knocked onto a wall. Both of them groaned and stood themselves back up. Gakuran then shouted, “You were once my best friend, Chokoku! It’s because of you not being able to forget the past that destroyed our friendship!”

“Enough of the friend talk, Gakuran!! All the vampires are the same! They’re MURDERERS!!!!!” Chokoku growled angrily as the gold aura coating her body is seen boiling.

“That’s the same reason why you hated and despised humans, Chokoku.. You once had a human as your best friend.”

This time, Chokoku gritted her teeth and glared at Gakuran as if her statement reminded her of something that happened long ago. “Don’t you dare bring that story up!”

“The reason why you started hating vampires is because it was the vampires who killed your best friend. From that day onwards you started to be stereotypical of all vampires being violent and murderers. Even me..”

Chokoku remained silent at Gakuran’s statement and gripped onto her fist hard.

“You despised and hated humans not because of your ruthless nature. You hated how human lives were so fragile. You hated that your best friend got easily killed by a vampire. You became obsessed about this matter that you killed the previous Alpha wolf and took its place. You wanted to make a rule that werewolves should never be in a relationship with a human. You made this rule because you didn’t want the same thing that happened to you to happen to your clan. You pushed them and torture them so that they will be strong! They may not understand the reason why you did this but I do, Chokoku.. I knew you better than any werewolves in your clan.”

Chokoku remained silent. “That’s the sole reason why I’m here. I know you’re not originally bad. You’re just living in a nightmare that you created yourself. I’m here to recruit you into Hellsing. We need your help in Hellsing, Chokoku..”

“Are you done?” Chokoku coldly asked.

“Think about it, Chokoku.. Remove yourself from this rogue life. Remove yourself from your nightmare! You can start over a new life there in Hellsing..”

Chokoku shook her head at Gakuran. “I still can’t trust you vampires. ALL YOU VAMPIRES DO IS JUST MURDERING INNOCENT LIVES!!! I CAN’T DEAL WITH THIS ANYMORE!!!” Without her own conscious, Chokoku blurted out the words from deep within her heart.

Gakuran smirked at Chokoku. “See.. You were never honest to yourself.. All the dictatorship you did to your previous clan is just a mere show!”

“Another word from you, I will rip you apart.” Chokoku warned.

“It was the vampires who turned you into this.. I guess I hold some responsibility as well for letting those of my kind to force my best friend to close herself completely and live in a nightmare for so many years..” Gakuran deactivated her aura and held both her hands to the side. “Let out all your anger and dissatisfaction on me.”

“Don’t think I’ll not do it, Gakuran!” Chokoku challenged.

“I never thought of that at all. I’m all yours to beat up!”

Chokoku screamed and leaped towards Gakuran to deliver a strong punch on the face. As promised, Gakuran didn’t bother to defend at all as the punch landed directly on Gakuran’s face, sending her blasting through the wall. Before Gakuran has the chance to stand herself back up, Chokoku held Gakuran down to the ground and continued punching on her face before screaming at Gakuran’s face.

“Why must you vampires be so cruel!!”

*PUNCH!!*

“Why must my best friend be a feeble human!!?”

*PUNCH!!*

“Why are human lives so fragile!?”

*PUNCH!!*

At this time, Gakuran felt something dripped onto her face.

“W-Why must she die!?”

*PUNCH!!*

Gakuran continued coughing out a lot of blood from all the damage caused by Chokoku. Chokoku suddenly stopped her series of punch and bit the bottom of her lip to contain her tears. Gakuran took this chance to retaliate with a punch on Chokoku’s face causing her to stumble backwards. Now, Gakuran is on top of Chokoku.

“If you can’t get yourself out of your own nightmares, I’ll beat you out of it!!” Gakuran shouted as she coated her fists and started punching on Chokoku’s face nonstop. Every blow was powerful enough to break the ground below Chokoku.

“You can’t live in a world of lies anymore, Chokoku! This isn’t you!! Let go of the past and start living for the future! You still have someone who cares for you! I still care for you! You’re my best friend, aren’t you!?”

Gakuran’s statement strucked Chokoku hard as she remained silent under Gakuran’s body.

Gakuran then panted heavily after all the energy she used to punch Chokoku before looking at Chokoku’s teary eye. “You miss her, don’t you?”

The tears started flowing from Chokoku’s eyes. “I…miss her..”

Gakuran smiled. “Exactly, Chokoku.. This is your true feelings.. Your true self. No more acting tough.. No more nightmares.. Just be yourself. Let the memory flow.. Let her go..”

Chokoku bit the bottom of her lips again and covered her eyes with one hand before finally letting out a loud cry. It was a cry of extreme anger and sadness mixed up together. After years of living in a world of lies created by herself, Chokoku was finally able to express her true feelings through this cry itself. Gakuran removed herself from Chokoku and sat down beside her. For now, Gakuran just wanted to sit there and let Chokoku cry her heart our after holding in her feelings for so long. “You’re crying not because you’re weak, Chokoku.. It’s just that you’ve been strong for too long.. Way too long, I must say.”

For half an hour, Gakuran just sat there quietly beside Chokoku and finally, she stopped crying and sat herself up. Upon noticing, Gakuran asked, “How’re feeling now?”

“I..feel a lot better now.. Thanks..” Chokoku answered softly.

“You’re welcome.”

“About the recruit…”

“Yea.. What about it?”

“Is it fun having friends?”

“Wow.. How long has it been since you last had a friend? You don’t remember how it feels like to have a friend?”

“I don’t remember that well..”

“Hmm.. It’s hard to explain this though.. Well, let’s just say, it’s a lot of fun.”

“I-It’s fun?”

“Of course it is..”

“I…would like to join then..”

Gakuran smiled warmly. “I was already expecting this.. This will be a good news to the organization.. Let’s go back to the headquarters now.”


Hellsing HQ

“Oh my god! Gakuran-sama! Why are you so beat up like this!?” Yuki ran towards Gakuran and supported her.

At this time, a girl entered the door, causing everyone to take a step back from her, trying not to get too close. Gakuran then calmed everyone down. “Don’t worry about Chokoku, everyone.. She’s an ally now.”

Chokoku then silently bowed her head in respect, gaining frowns from everyone.

“Nee, Rena-chan.. What’s wrong with that Chokoku?” Jurina asked.

“I have no idea how Gakuran managed to tame her..” Rena replied with a shrug.

“Step up, Chokoku..” Akane said. Surprisingly, Chokoku seem to be listening to the orders well and stood up on the stage.

“Don’t worry about the bounty on your head, Chokoku.. As long as you’re a member of this organization, your bounty will be retracted. From today onwards, you’re part of this family. Everyone! I now present you, the strongest werewolf in the world, Chokoku!!” This time, everyone started cheering out loud.

 

Hellsing Biodata


Entry #6



Name : Chokoku
Species : Werewolf
Human name : Akimoto Sayaka
Job : Hunter
Hunter rank : S-class
Experience in Hellsing : 1 day
Total rogue werewolves K.O count : -
Total rogue vampires K.O count : -
Combat style : Werewolf aura channelling
Likes : ???
Dislikes : ???



“Well, now we’re only left with the last one to recruit, right?” Mayu asked.

“Yes. Her..” Akane showed a newspaper cutlet of the national cheer team.

“You’re not serious are you, Akane?” Rena asked.

“As a matter of fact, I am serious. I want the six of you to recruit her. I would ask Nishishi to tag along but too bad she's out for another mission.” Akane answered, pointing at Rena, Jurina, Yuki, Mayu, Chokoku and Gakuran.

“Why do we need so many people? The both of us should be good enough..” Rena signified herself and Jurina.

“Yea.. From what I remembered, her defense and biting strength is similar to Acchan’s..” Jurina said.

“She told us that she never engaged in a combat before.” Yuki stated.

“I suggest you not to underestimate her goofiness. She’s the most troublesome one to handle.” Akane warned.

Mayu sighed. “She’s not the zombie lord for nothing, guys.. The reason why she never engaged in a combat before is because nobody had ever been able to get close to her in a combat and lived to tell the tale.”





Chapter 4 - Recruiting the most wanted werewolf in the world
END