S.2 : Chapter 3 - Recruiting the legendary vampire

Supernatural Partner

935859_10201442626924967_788971638_n8.jp

 

Chapter 3 - Recruiting the legendary vampire


Rena’s house

Rena removed all her clothes followed by Jurina who did the same thing, as they entered the shower together. Rena the heater and stepped into the shower before her attention was directed towards Jurina who remained standing outside the shower, staring at Rena. Rena then frowned. “What’s wrong, Jurina? Get in..”

Jurina’s face flashed red all of a sudden. “R-Rena-chan… I think this is the first time we’re having a shower together..”

Rena giggled at her girlfriend’s shyness before pulling her into the shower along. “Don’t be shy, Jurina! You never used to be this shy when you saw me changing my clothes before.”

As Rena used quite some strength to pull Jurina in, Jurina stumbles onto Rena’s body and accidentally slided her own chest with Rena’s chest, earning an accidental moan from Jurina herself. Upon noticing this, Rena immediately let Jurina off from her grip as her face became tomato red. The atmosphere in the shower suddenly became very awkward. The truth is, even though Rena and Jurina had been together for quite some time, this is the first time where they stood so close to each other . They never really had any ‘intimate’ moment with each other before. They only enjoy watching their friends having their ‘intimate’ time. *Both of them have this *

The both of them stood in the shower awkwardly as they continued showering separately, trying not to think too much about the accident that had just happened. They finished their shower respectively, still not daring to look at each other’s face as their face continued blushing. Rena then looked at Jurina. “J-Jurina?”

Jurina looked away, still being shy to return the look. Rena then apologized. “I-I’m sorry for pulling you a little too hard, Jurina..”

This time, Jurina turned her whole body to face Rena. “N-No! You don’t have to apologize.. You did nothing wrong. It’s just that I was a little too shy, that’s all..”

“You were never this shy, Jurina…” Rena stated.

“They say that no matter how tough you are, you will tend to be shy around the ones you truly love. W-What more now we took a bath for the first time together..” Jurina said in a soft voice, being embarrassed. 

Rena approached Jurina slowly and caressed Jurina’s face. “I know how you’re feeling, Jurina.. But you don’t have to be shy during moments like this. Just express what you want..”

“J-Just express what I want?” Jurina looked right into Rena’s eyes.

“Yes… Express them…” Rena said seductively as she closed in towards Jurina to get a taste of her lips.

Before Rena was able to meet her lips with Jurina’s lips, Jurina pushed Rena against the wall and grabbed both her hands using one hand and placed them above Rena’s head. Jurina then scanned through Rena’s milky white body from top to bottom and back to the top before letting out her cat-like smile. “You have a y body, Rena-chan…”

“E-Eh? J-Jurina?” Rena’s eyes widened in shock from Jurina’s character transformation. What happened to the shy Jurina a while ago? Rena swallowed her saliva and continued, “J-Jurina? What are you trying to.. A-ahh…”

Rena was silenced with Jurina’s kiss on her neck, causing her to start . “You asked me to express myself, Rena-chan.. That’s what I’m doing right now..”

Jurina continued leaning in towards Rena and kissed her lips as she released Rena’s hands from her grip. Rena gave in towards Jurina’s kiss and clinged both her hands on Jurina’s neck while returning the kiss. This time, Jurina’s kiss wasn’t the usual kiss, but a rougher one. Maybe Jurina kept all these feelings for so long that she’s finally able to let it out after getting approval from Rena. Without realizing, Rena hopped a little and clinged her legs on Jurina’s thigh, causing Jurina to be holding on to Rena’s weight as she carried her out of the bathroom and towards the bed.

“Having a bath together?” A voice sounded from inside the bedroom.

“Wow.. I never knew the both of you will be so rough!” Another voice called out.

Both Jurina and Rena were shocked by the owner of the voices as they turned their head to notice Yuki and Mayu standing by the window.

“Kya!!” Jurina immediately spread her wings and covered both Rena and her own body, not wanting to show anymore of their body to them.

“H-How did you get in!?” Rena sounded out loud while her body being covered by Jurina’s wings.

Yuki pointed her thumb to the back, “You window is open, Rena-sama. So, we flew in.”

“That’s not the point, Yuki! What are both of you even doing here!?” Jurina asked.

“To have our revenge..” Mayu stated.

“Nezumi-sama! That’s not why we’re here! We’re here to inform both of you the first person we’re going to recruit as the S-class hunter by Akane-sama.”

“You don’t have to inform us about that, Yuki..” Rena answered.

“Oh, I don’t? In that case, forgive me. The both of you can continue your activity.” Yuki smiled while she walked towards a couch with Mayu.

“Yea.. Just act like we’re not here.” Mayu clamly said as both of them sat down on the couch.

“Get out now!” Jurina shouted.

“Alright! We’ll leave now. But before that…” Mayu took a camera and took a photo of them before sounding, “Revenge!!” Mayu then immediately grabbed Yuki’s arm and flew out of the window which they came in from.

“Did they just take a picture of us!?” Rena asked out loud.

“Hey! Give us back the picture!!!” Jurina screamed towards the window.

~~~~~~


“Wow.. This is a really good picture.. Hmm.. I wonder if I should pin this picture up on the Hellsing notice board?” Mayu asked Yuki.

“Nezumi-sama, we already had our revenge. That’s enough for now.” Yuki stated.

“Eh?? We haven’t had enough revenge yet! They barged into our intimate time almost seven to eight times already!” Mayu sounded.

“Enough of that, Nezumi-sama. We’re here already.” Yuki said as both of them landed on the ground to come face to face with a huge mansion.

“Eh… Yuki, must we really recruit her??” Mayu pouted while being dragged by Yuki.

“We have to, Nezumi-sama. It’s direct orders from Akane-sama.” Yuki said while dragging the reluctant Mayu towards the main door of the mansion.

“Ding Dong!” The door bell echoed within the halls of the mansion.

The door creaked open to reveal a girl with the right hand side of her hair clipped up.

“Ah.. Black.. Nezumi.. Nice to meet you.” The girl nodded along.

“Q-Queen Otabe-sama..” Mayu bowed her body in a 90 degree manner. Mayu has always been intimidated by Otabe eventhough she had been treating Mayu nicely ever since she joined their clan. Maybe it’s because of the wise words from Otabe that intimidated her a lot. That’s why Mayu shows a great amount of respect to Otabe eventhough she has a high pride herself.

“Drop the formalities, Nezumi. You’re part of our clan now.” Otabe raised Mayu up from her bowing position.

“Otabe-sama, is Gakuran-sama here?” Yuki asked.

At this time, a handsome looking girl approached from behind Otabe and stood beside her. She shot a gaze at Mayu and Yuki. “I knew both of you came. I sensed both your vampiric auras.”

Without a moment of hesitation, Yuki went and hugged the handsome girl tightly. “Gakuran-sama!”

Gakuran returned the hug. “Black! It’s been some time!”

Mayu walked over and separated both of them before continuing, “The both of you met last week for Yuki’s training. What’re you talking about it’s been some time?”

Gakuran smiled at Mayu. “Hey there, Nezumi. Nice to meet you.”

Mayu tilted her head and answered in a sarcastic tone. “Hey there, Gakuran, it’s not nice to meet you.”

At this time, Yuki hugged Mayu tightly and stated, “Aww… Nezumi-sama is jealous of our relationship..”

Mayu removed herself from Yuki’s hug and shouted, “I’m not jealous!”

“Come in and talk.” Otabe insisted as both Mayu and Yuki walked into the mansion and sat down on a couch.

“So, what could you be doing here, Black? Your training isn’t till tomorrow.” Gakuran asked.

“Just so you know, ‘Black’ isn’t the only one here. You could at least ask about me as well..” Mayu sounded.

Otabe then smiled. “Nezumi, you should know Gakuran’s character well by now. She shows extra affection towards Black as her student.”

Yuki replied to Gakuran’s question. “I’m not here for training, Gakuran-sama. Nezumi-sama and I came on behalf of our Hellsing President, Takayanagi Akane-sama to recruit you as a S-class hunter into our organization.”

Gakuran didn’t answer to the question. She just smiled and looks back at Black. “And what makes you think that I will join Hellsing?”

“The demons are starting to attack people. We need strong hunters like you, Gakuran-sama. Your power is comparable to a demon’s. Not to mention you became much stronger compared to a year ago. Please, Gakuran-sama.” Yuki begged.

“You see, Black.. I would like to join, but this little mice here doesn’t seem to want me to join.” Gakuran stated, looking at Mayu’s face full of dissatisfaction.

“If you think that I’ll beg to you to join, you thought wrong, Gakuran.” Mayu retorted.

“Well then, you can kiss this invitation goodbye.” Gakuran said. At this time, Otabe pulled Gakuran’s ears.

“Ouch! What was that for?” Gakuran complained.

“Gakuran, stop teasing them like this. I know you very well. You wanted to help them.” Otabe stated calmly while her fingers still pinching on Gakuran’s ear.

“Seems like what you have in mind doesn’t tally with what you said, Gakuran-sama.” Yuki said.

“Alright! Fine! I’ll join! Let go of my ear!” Gakuran nudged off from Otabe’s grip.

“See? Gakuran is actually very nice.. She just likes to tease, that’s all.” Otabe giggled.

“But!! Before that, you must win me in a challenge.” Gakuran stated as she walked towards the middle of the hall. Mayu and Yuki both followed Gakuran towards the middle of the hall.

“What kind of challenge?” Yuki asked.

Gakuran stomped her right foot on the ground and smiled at them. “If you’re able to move me from this spot, I’ll agree to follow you back to Hellsing.”

Yuki stood up front and cracked her fingers. “This should be easy, Gakuran-sama..” Yuki smirked.

At this time, Gakuran smiled and shook her head. “I wasn’t talking to you, Black..” Gakuran then raised her finger and pointed to the hooded girl standing beside of Yuki. “I’m talking to you, Nezumi..”

Both Mayu and Nezumi’s eyes became wide open from Gakuran’s statement. Yuki immediately sounded, “Gakuran-sama!! That’s not fair! Nezumi-sama hardly ever trained in combat!”

“But she’s a vampire, am I right? I’m not asking her to defeat me. I’m only asking her to move me from this spot. Is that so hard?” Gakuran smirked.

Nezumi looked at Otabe who replied with a warm smile. “Why don’t you try it, Nezumi? I believe you’ll be able to do it.“

After getting some confidence from Otabe’s statement, Mayu stood up front and faced Gakuran. Gakuran then gave a smile of satisfaction. “Well, let’s start now.. We’ll see how well your brain can help you with this.”

This time, Mayu gave Gakuran a smirk. “Never underestimate me as a tactitian. With my knowledge, I am able to even guide a B-class hunter to defeat an upper B-class supernatural.. All I have to do is just apply these knowledge I have into real life combat.”

“But Nezumi-sama! You’ve never encounter any supernaturals before! Things might be different in the field.” Yuki sounded.

“Chill, Yuki.. All I have to do is just to move Gakuran from her spot, right? It’s not like we’re getting into a real fight.” Mayu replied.

“She’s right, Black. You should trust her abilities.” Otabe sounded. All Yuki could do now is just look at how things turn out. It doesn’t matter whether Mayu was able to move Gakuran from her spot or not, Yuki was quite sure that Gakuran had already agreed to join Hellsing. Gakuran wanted to test if Mayu’s intelligence could really be applied in her own combat given no fighting skills but only basic ones that Yuki guided her in.

Gakuran stood in the middle of the hall while waiting for Mayu to make a move. “Alright, let’s try this out. Mayu sounded as she leaped towards Gakuran and landed a successful punch on Gakuran’s face. To Mayu’s surprise, the impact of her punch did absolutely nothing at all as Gakuran remained standing there and smirked. “You’re not trying to hit a mosquito, are you?”

Mayu immediately ducked her whole body down and landed a powerful kick on the back of Gakuran’s knee, hoping to make her topple. As Gakuran never expected the back of her knee to be striked, her whole body started tumbling forward. Before her feet were released from the ground, she coated her feet with vampiric aura, making her feet strong enough to bring her tumbling self back up. “Wow.. That was close..”

Mayu smirked at Gakuran. “I bet you never saw that one coming, did you?”

“I have to admit this. I never saw it coming at all. Not bad..”

“The knee area is a joint area. As long as I striked the back of your knee, your knee will snap forwards whether you like it or not.. If you didn’t use the vampiric aura to bring yourself back up, you would have lost, Gakuran..”

Gakuran smiled and applauded being amazed that Mayu wasn’t merely just boasting that she could apply her intelligence in the field of work. “I have to say, Nezumi.. If you had enough training and fighting skills, plus your strategy and tactics, you will be one of the best hunters in Hellsing.”

“You flatter me too much, Gakuran. Don’t forget we’re still in the middle of the challenge.” Mayu said.

“Let’s see if you are able to affect me in any way now.” Gakuran immediately coated her whole body with concentrated purplish black coloured vampiric aura. Mayu attempted a kick on the back of Gakuran’s knee again, but this time, it had no effect at all. The kick got stopped upon impact. Of course Mayu had expected that. “I wonder what can you do now, Nezumi?” Gakuran asked in a teasing tone.

Without letting any of Gakuran’s words get to her, Mayu started scanning her surroundings and noticed a stairs leading downwards that made her smile. Mayu then looked back at Gakuran and asked again, “So, as long as I’m able to move you from this spot, I’ll win, right?”

“Exactly..”

“Well why don’t you use your full strength to hold yourself on this ground?”

“Are you challenging me? You should know that if I used my full strength to hold myself on this ground, you will never get to move me away from this spot, ever.

Mayu smiled confidently at Gakuran and said, “I think you got it all wrong, Gakuran.. I know very well that my next move will definitely be able to move you away from this spot whether you used your full strength or not.”

Gakuran then smirked at Mayu, still not trusting her words. “Alright.. If you say so, I will use my full strength to hold this ground.”

The purplish black coloured vampiric aura started to boil as it changes it’s colour to black. The sudden burst of force was so strong that it made Yuki and even the vampire queen Otabe feel intimidated. Mayu on the other hand remained calm, facing Gakuran in a confident manner. Gakuran now had a black aura completely engulfing her body. “So, what are you going to do now, Nezumi? Let’s see if you really can move me from this spot now.” Gakuran smirked.

“Wow.. You have an amazing power, Gakuran.. Definitely at least twice stronger compared to a year ago..” Mayu praised. She then walked towards the stairs calmly.

“Where are you going, Nezumi!? I’m right here!” Gakuran stated out loud. Ignoring gakuran’s statement, Mayu continued her way down the stairs.

“Where is Nezumi-sama going?” Yuki asked.

“She might have thought of some idea.” Otabe sounded. At this time, they felt the floor beneath them rumble.

*BOOM!*

“What was that?” Yuki asked.

*BOOM!*

“Seems like something from the lower ground floor.” Otabe said

*BOOM!*

“It’s getting louder..” Gakuran frowned.

*BOOM!!!*

All of a sudden, the ground beneath Gakuran broke open, causing Gakuran to fall down into the lower ground. There, she saw Mayu smirking at her. “I win..”

Mayu then flew back up from the hole and landed beside Yuki. Gakuran followed suit and flew up as well. A shocked expression is carved onto all the other three vampires there. “So, even the legendary vampire ace Gakuran wasn’t able to resist gravity after all.”

“Y-You used the ground beneath me to move me away…” Gakuran stated with a surprised tone.

“Well, striking the back of the knee trick doesn’t work anymore.. If I can’t move you front, back, right or  left, why don’t I just make you move down instead?” Mayu smiled.

“Wow, Nezumi.. You won the challenge from the vampire ace with only tactics.. I have to say that I’m really impressed.” Otabe clapped her hands.

“I told you intelligence can be applied into combat..” Mayu stated confidently.

Gakuran then let out a laugh of defeat. “Well, you won the challenge. So, as I promised, I will follow you back to Hellsing to be a hunter.”

“You heard that, Nezumi-sama? We recruited Gakuran-sama into Hellsing!!” Yuki hugged Mayu tightly.

“Well, now that we’ll be meeting each other quite often from now on, I hope we can get along better.” Gakuran reached her hands out to Mayu. Mayu smiled and shook Gakuran’s hand.

“Sure.. Let’s go back to the headquarters now.” Mayu said.

“So, from now on, I’ll be putting you under their care.. You’re going to have a lot of fun there, Gakuran..” Otabe shot a warm smile towards Gakuran.

Gakuran walked towards Otabe and pecked her cheeks. “Thanks for taking care of me for these few hundred years.. Even though most of my time will be spent at Hellsing, I’ll come back to visit you often.”

Otabe caressed Gakuran’s face. “Be safe, my beloved ace..” Otabe landed a peck on Gakuran as well.

“I will..”

The three of them then proceeded and flew away from the scene and back to Hellsing.



Hellsing HQ

A loud cheer could be heard as Mayu, Yuki and Gakuran walked past the main halls of Hellsing towards Akane who was standing on the stage. 

“The good people of Hellsing! I present you, the legendary vampire ace, Gakuran!” Akane shouted on the mic, enhancing the cheer from the crowd.

 

Hellsing Biodata


Entry #5



Name : Gakuran Vondrak Bloodscream 
Species : Vampire
Human name : Miyazawa Sae
Job : Hunter
Hunter rank : S-class
Experience in Hellsing : 1 day
Total rogue werewolves K.O count : -
Total rogue vampires K.O count : -
Combat style : Vampiric aura channeling
Likes : Otabe, Black
Dislikes : Being surrounded by fangirls



“So who’s the second supernatural to recruit, Akane-sama?” Yuki asked.

“I’m not sure if anyone here wants to recruit her though..” Akane said in a worried tone.

“Why? Who’s that?” Mayu frowned.

“Her..” Akane pinned a wanted poster on the notice board before getting a shocked expression from everyone.

“A-Akane-sama!! She’s a rogue! She’s dangerous!” Yuki sounded out loud.

“The last I heard, she saved a village from fire. Not even a single villager was hurt. Maybe she had already turned over a new leaf. We need someone of her caliber..” Akane stated.

Akane then continued. “So, anybody wants to take on the job?”

Everybody remained silent because they knew that everyone who ever went hunting for her never came back. 

Looking at the wanted poster, Gakuran let out a smile. “I know I’m new here, so please forgive me for my sudden statement, but I would like to volunteer myself for this recruitment.”




Chapter 3 - Recruiting the legendary vampire
END