S.2 : Chapter 11 - Doom

Supernatural Partner

935859_10201442626924967_788971638_n8.jp

 

Chapter 11 - Doom


“Jurina! What are you trying to do!?” Rena shouted.

“You really think I’m stupid, are you? I’m an angel. I am extremely sensitive towards demon presence. By the time I was transported into this area, I already suspected that you’re not the real Rena-chan.. The reeking smell of demon didn’t come from the surroundings……It came from you alone…” Jurina glared.

“I’m not sure what you’re trying to imply, Jurina…”

“Rena-chan didn’t get transported into this place with me… Only I was.. Besides, your acting is so bad. The feeling when Rena-chan held onto my arm is completely different than yours.. One more thing… Rena-chan was never this fearful.. That’s where you got it wrong… Get that right the next time you want to shapeshift into her, Doom..” Jurina pointed her scythe towards the fake Rena.

“……”

“What’s the matter? Angel got your tongue? So, it seems that I was right… You’re not Rena-chan… You’re Doom.”

At this time, the fake Rena tilted her head and smiled “Nee… Okkoteru?”

Jurina immediately sent a shockwave towards her, causing her to leap away to dodge it. Jurina warned, “Please don’t do that using Rena-chan’s body….EVER…”

The fake Rena then arched her body backwards as her body started to enlarge and her looks started to change. The skin turned dark red and huge bat wings emerged from the back. After the metamorphosis phase is completed, Jurina now is facing an enormous red, scaly demon with huge bat wings. Jurina’s height was only till its waist. Jurina literally had to tilt her head up completely to look at it in its eyes. Not to mention the size was easily three times of Jurina. Doom then exhaled an evil breath that disgust Jurina a lot. “Tch- That reeking smell… I knew it!”

Doom then spoke in an extremely deep voice. “So what if you knew…”

“You have committed a serious offense, Doom. Kidnapping thousands of people and devouring them… Including the beheading of two of our elite hunters.” Jurina gripped both her hands onto her scythe firmly and pointed it towards Doom. “I hereby pronounce your execution for the murder of thousands of innocent lives under direct orders from the Hellsing Organization.”

Doom then summoned a huge blade engulfed in flames completely. “You can try all you want but you will never succeed in taking my life. By the end of the day… I will have a taste of your flesh…”

Jurina created a burst of light from her body, challenging it. “Come at me..”

“YOU.ARE.DOOMED……” Doom then rushed forward and swinged its flaming blade towards Jurina. Upon noticing, Jurina defended against it using her scythe. To Jurina’s surprise, the amount of force from the impact was so strong that it can be compared to Rena’s Gravity Core. Maybe it was because of the weight from the flaming blade. Even the size of the flaming blade is easily larger than Jurina already. Noticing that Jurina is losing in terms of strength, she quickly leaped away from the scuffle, causing Doom’s blade to crash onto the ground. Upon impact on the ground, it cracked the ground open with little effort and caused flames to shoot out from the cracks of the ground.

“I can’t lose my concentration or else I’d be minced meat very soon…”

“Angel weapon : Mjolnir!” Jurina unsummoned her scythe and summoned her Mjolnir. Jurina leaped towards Doom and swinged the Mjolnir as Doom did the same with its gigantic flaming blade. As both the weapons crashed, the impact released a shockwave 360degree all around them. Jurina increased her force on the Mjolnir and finally gained the upperhand. 

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Jurina increased her force again, and finally succeeded in blasting Doom away despite his enormous size. Doom immediately stood back up, enraged. Without a moment of hesitation, Doom pounced towards Jurina and delivered a series of slashes that got effectively blocked by her. One moment later, Jurina slowly noticed that Doom’s attack speed and strength increased by a lot. Even though Jurina was able to defend against its slashes, she slowly starting to feel pressured from the continuous brute attack.

Doom continued its series of fury attack again and again and finally too much for Jurina to handle. Doom then managed to smack away the Mjolnir off Jurina’s grip before landing a powerful kick onto Jurina, sending her flying and crashed into a rock. Without wasting any time, Doom leaped towards Jurina and delivered another powerful punch, this time, blasting her through the rock. Jurina coughed out blood upon impact. Doom walked towards Jurina and lifted her up by her hair. “Gah!!!!!” Jurina was literally screaming in pain.

Doom then opened its mouth to reveal a mouth full of sharp fangs and brought Jurina closer towards its mouth. “Itadakimasu…..”

“Decaforce Type 2 - The Explosive Sword : Explosion!” A voice screamed out as Doom’s head got hit by the Explosion sword before exploding. This causes Doom to immediately release Jurina from its grasp as she fell down to the ground.

“Jurina! Are you ok?”

“R-Rena-chan… You’re late..” Jurina smiled.

At this time, Yuki came flying towards Doom with a foot coated in purple vampiric aura and delivered a high speed kick towards its stomach, causing it to arch its body forward. Little did Doom notice that Chokoku was already by its feet. Chokoku coated both her arms with a gold aura and delivered an extremely powerful double uppercut that sent Doom flying high into the sky. Gakuran then appeared in the sky and coated both her fist with a black aura before hammering Doom back down into the ground, causing the ground to break and fall into the ground upon impact.

“Luckily I found out about the entrance to this place.” Mayu came running towards Jurina.

“Yea.. Luckily Mayu figured it out. Or else, we’d be too late..” Rena held Jurina in her arms.

Jurina then found strength to stand herself back up. “How did you discover it?”

“Rena told me that when the both of you were walking together, a gust of cold air suddenly blew towards your direction. The next moment, you were gone. So the entrance had to be around that area. We had some trouble looking for it though. It was as if the gateway was completely invisible…. Until I noticed something strange about a tree nearby. The trunk and branches were completely black in colour. Then I figured out… That black tree was the entrance. I’ve tested it out. Stepping within 2meters from its range will transport you here.” Mayu explained.

“This is a completely different dimension. There’s only getting into this place. There’s no way of getting out unless we defeat the demon that resides this realm, in other words, we must defeat Doom in order for his realm to completely break open, allowing us to return back to the forbidden forest.” Jurina stated.

“Well…. I never saw that one coming though.. But still, with Team Rena here, I believe we’re going to win. Just look at that Doom. It just got pummeled back into the ground..” Mayu pointed towards that direction.

At this time, the ground rumbled as the ground break open with a burst of flames erupting from it. Doom climbed back out from the ground, but this time, its body was completely engulfed in flames. It then shot a flamethrower towards everyone’s direction, causing all of them to dodge it immediately. The flamethrower grazed Yuki’s arm a little.

”Gah.. It’s really hot…” Yuki held her arm as the flames left a scorch mark on her arm.

“Be careful, everyone.. Those are not ordinary flames. Those are hell flames. Hell flames can even incinerate normal fire.” Jurina explained.

“As long as the hell flames don’t have direct contact with our skin, we will still be able to hurt it.” Gakuran then engulfed her whole body with a black aura. Chokoku too, engulfed her whole body with a gold aura. Yuki followed suit and engulfed her whole body with purple aura.

“We have to coat ourselves with something so that the hell flames do not hurt us directly.” Jurina then held both Mayu and Rena’s shoulder. “Angel Technique : Holy Barrier!” Jurina granted both Rena and Mayu a holy barrier including herself to protect themselves from the hell flames.

“These auras and barriers may decrease the damage received, but it may still be able to hurt us. Do not lower your guard down. Since its body is engulfed in hell flames, expect yourselves to get hurt a little while attacking it.” Rena ordered.

“Got it!” Everyone answered simultaneously.

“I’ll try to figure out its habits and weakness in the mean time..” Mayu said as she went a little far away and started analyzing Doom’s movements.

“Alright! Let’s end this now!” Rena shouted and leaped towards Doom, followed by her team members.

At this time, Doom summoned another flaming blade on its other hand, causing it to be now, wielding two flaming blades. Doom then slashed both the blades towards them, sending flaming shockwaves towards their direction. Rena who was leading the attack, immediately switched her sword form. “Decaforce Type 4 – The Sealing Sword : Runesave!”

Rena then slashed the hell flames apart and continued opening the path for her other team members to rush towards Doom. As they were closing in, Doom slammed both its hands onto the ground, causing flames to burst out from the ground around it. This caused them to halt their attack and dodge from it. “That was close…” Rena sighed.

Doom immediately swinged its blade towards Yuki who was standing the closest to it. At this time, Chokoku appeared in between them and managed to punch away its blade, causing Doom to tumble backwards. Gakuran and Yuki took this chance to fly behind Doom and delivered a powerful coated high speed kick on the back on its neck, causing it to tumble forwards. Jurina then used her Mjolnir to smack Doom back up to notice that Rena was already in the air with her sword up high. “Decaforce Type 7 - The Gravity Blade : Gravity Core!”

Rena then smashed her Gravity Core down towards Doom. Upon noticing, Doom raised its blade up to defend but was too late as Rena managed to slice off its right arm due to the Gravity Core’s immense brute strength. Grabbing onto its right arm, it continued screaming in pain. It then released its fiery aura in anger. Despite Doom being weakened from its right arm being chopped off, it was still able to release such a tremendous and powerful aura that blows everyone back at the same time.

“With this amount of power, it might be even on par with you in your demon form stage 3, Jurina.” Rena said.

“Rena-chan, I hate to say this but Doom is far stronger than that… After all, Doom is the assistant for one of the four demon generals who only take orders from the late Demon King..” Jurina’s statement shocked everyone.

Rena then continued, “Assistant of a demon general, huh… But all of us had grown stronger since one year ago. We can do this together! We will win this fight!”

“I…will…kill all of you and devour your souls…….” Doom growled.

“No way in hell we’re going to let you do that! This will be the end for you! Let’s end this now!” Rena shouted, signifying everyone to leaped forwards together.

Having only one arm left, Doom held its flaming blade on one arm and started sending flaming shockwaves again. Everyone managed to dodge the shockwaves effectively and finally reached in front of Doom at the same time. Yuki coated both her arms and delivered a series of gattling punches on its stomach while both Gakuran and Chokoku leaped towards its face and delivered a powerful coated punch on its face at the same time. Enraged, Doom attempted to retaliate with a swing from its blade. Upon noticing, Rena shouted, “Decaforce Type 6 – The Vacuum Sword : Mel Force!”

Rena swinged the Mel Force towards Doom immediately, creating a huge burst of air towards it, stunning it from continuing its attack. At this time, Jurina summoned her scythe again and lifted it up. “Heaven Secret Arts : Holy Slash!!!”

Jurina swinged her scythe down, sending a huge bright shockwave that lit up the whole dark forest completely and managed to hit Doom straight on its chest. Doom then got blasted away and smashed into a few trees and rocks, finally laying on the ground with the hell flames engulfing its body completely extinguished.

“We finally did it…” Yuki breathe out loud, looking at her own arms which got burnt quite badly even though it was coated with her vampiric aura the whole time.

“Don’t be too sure about that, guys… It’s a demon after all.” Mayu sounded.

“What are you talking about, Nezumi? We beat that thing up pretty good. It’s laying right there…” Gakuran pointed at the motionless Doom. At this time, a crackle sound is then heard from Doom’s direction as it raised its arm and stood itself back up slowly. Flames then started engulfing its body once again.

“Wow! This kind of defense isn’t normal..” Rena was literally surprised.

“Even after my holy slash…” Jurina was shocked as well.

Despite Doom being able to stand itself up, it seemed to be already weakened as it coughed out blood as soon as it stood itself up. Rena gripped onto her sword. “Tch- What a stubborn demon. This time, we’ll make sure you remain laying on the ground for the rest of your life.” 

Gakuran, Chokoku and Yuki coated their whole body again. Rena getting ready to change her sword form and Jurina gripped onto her scythe hard.

Doom laughed all of a sudden and started chanting something undecipherable. “When a name is tolled from the bell of the underworld, doom is sure to follow…”

“What did you just say?” Rena frowned.

“T-That chant…” Jurina’s eyes grew wide open as she recognized the chant by Doom.

Doom’s eyes became black as its whole body released a burst of red energy that covered the whole forest completely in red. Even the atmosphere around them turned red. Upon contact with the red energy, the auras from Gakuran, Chokoku and Yuki got deactivated in an instant. Rena’s sword reverted back into its original form. Jurina immediately lost both her angel wings and her scythe. The holy barrier protecting Jurina, Rena and Mayu disappeared as well.

“What!?” Everyone was literally confused, except for Jurina who understood what was happening.

“This is Doom’s strongest ability… Upon using it, a range of area will turn red and those standing within this area will not be able to use any weapons or skills. It will be deactivated or reverted back to its original form immediately.” Jurina explained.

“Y-You mean… Now we have to defeat that thing like how a normal human does??? How? We’ll get burned to ashes!” Gakuran complained.

“That’s why they say once Doom uses this skill, nobody has ever won against it before.” Jurina said.

“We have to try somehow… We’ll try to make it deactivate the skill. Or else, we will not stand a chance at……..” Chokoku never got the chance to finish her sentence as she already got smacked away by Doom using its fiery claw.

“GAHHH!!!!!!” Chokoku coughed out blood upon impact as the scorch mark on her arm continued burning her.

“Chokoku!!” Gakuran got angered immediately and leaped towards Doom. It attempted to catch Gakuran but failed as she managed to slide under its body and jumped up to deliver her usual high speed kick. Upon impact, Doom did receive a little damage from it, but the hell flames on its neck burnt Gakuran’s feet badly, causing her to fall down onto the ground to hold her scorched feet in pain.

“The only one left with a weapon is me, guys… You all should stay behind.” Rena stated as she grabbed onto her original Type 1 Decaforce sword – The Metal Sword : Eisenmeteor.

Rena then leaped towards Doom and attempted a slash but got easily defended by Doom’s humungous flaming blade that sent Rena flying back few feet. “Rena-chan!! Gah!! We have to do something somehow!!!” Jurina and Yuki then leaped towards Doom and attempted an attack. Before they could come close, Doom sent a flaming shockwave towards both of them and blasted them backwards at the same time. Both Yuki and Jurina screamed from the extreme pain caused by the flaming shockwaves.

“Yuki!!!” Mayu screamed out. “Come on!!! Think!!!” Mayu squeezed her brain. Suddenly, an idea strucked her. Mayu figured out something and shouted at them. “I’ve figured it out! Its eyes!! As soon its eyes became black, Doom immediately released the red aura, nullifying all skills and weapons. It’s eyes are the source of its skill! Attack its eyes, and then the skill will be deactivated!”

Upon hearing this, Team Rena stood themselves up once again. Rena panted. “We will not lose here..”

“Let’s go!” All of them rushed towards Doom at the same time. Upon reaching towards it, Doom released a burst of flaming aura from its body once again, pushing everyone tumbling backwards. It then smiled evilly. “I will have a delicious meal today…”

“I will not allow you to hurt my friends!!” At this time, Mayu ambushed from the side and managed to reach Doom’s face, shocking it before plunging both her hands right into Doom’s eye socket with all her strength and managed to grab onto its eyeballs.

Mayu screamed in pain from the hell flames that continued roasting her arms. Doom as well, screamed in pain from Mayu’s action. Unconsciously, Doom started swinging its remaining left arm around and managed to deliver a few flaming punches towards Mayu, afflicting a lot of damage on her tiny body. Mayu, who was persistant, received all the blows bravely while her hands remain roasted within Doom’s eye socket and landed both her feet onto Doom’s face to increase her strength to pull out its eyeballs.

“NEZUMI-SAMA!!!” Yuki screamed out loud from the shocking sight.

“GGGGGGAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” Mayu screamed out to bring out the last bit of her energy before kicking away from Doom’s face, tearing off both its eyeballs from its sockets. Mayu then fell down onto the floor unconscious with her body completely bloodied up, and both her hands burnt completely, while gripping onto two bloody eyes. Doom continued screaming in pain and held its face with its left arm.

The surrounding red atmosphere immediately diminished as Gakuran, Chokoku and Yuki regained their respective auras. Jurina’s wings grew back as well.

“NOW!!!!!” Rena ordered as the members of Team Rena rush forwards once again.

Gakuran and Chokoku concentrated the aura from their whole body into their fist and delivered a powerful punch on Doom’s stomach, causing it to cough out blood while arching its body forward. Yuki then screamed and delivered a powerful coated high speed kick on its face that broke its jaw completely from the brute force of it.

“You will pay for what you did to Mayu!!!” Rena’s sword glowed red all of a sudden.

“Decaforce Type 9 – The Bloodlust Sword : Sacrifar!”



"The Bloodlust Sword" Sacrifar. The most destructive of all the forms, Sacrifar is a frightening blade of bloodlust that seals the user's emotions except for anger and aggression and brings out immense power.

“I’LL KILL YOU, BASTARD!!!!!” Rena’s expression changed all of a sudden.

“Hop onto my scythe, Rena-chan!!” Jurina pointed her scythe outwards. As being told, Rena hopped and landed on Jurina’s scythe.

“Hang on, Rena-chan! This is going to be a dizzy ride!” Jurina warned.

“Just shut the hell up and do it, Jurina! Stop wasting time!” Rena scolded.

“Alright, here we go!!! Heaven Secret Art : Holy Tornado!” Jurina swinged her scythe forwards, creating a bright tornado that shot towards Doom, with Rena swirling around in the tornado, pointing her Sacrifar out in ing position. The tornado flew towards Doom in an incredible speed and finally pierced right through its chest along with Rena, creating a large hole in its chest.

As the pain was simply way too much, Doom coughed out a lot of blood and finally kneeled down before falling motionless onto the ground with a loud thud. 

“Finally… We did it…” Gakuran and Chokoku balanced each other up.

Yuki immediately ran towards Mayu worriedly who was lying on the ground. “Nezumi-sama… Are you alright?”

“I…can’t feel my hands, Yuki… My body too… It hurts a lot….” Mayu stated weakly as two eyeballs rolled out from her grip. Yuki embraced Mayu immediately as tears started gushing out from Yuki’s eyes.

“We’ll bring you back now, Nezumi-sama. We are going to treat you. Everything is going to be alright. You were very brave, Nezumi-sama. Very brave. I’m so proud of you.” Yuki landed a kiss on Mayu’s forehead.

“I’m glad to hear that from you, Yuki.” Mayu weakly smiled and slowly closed her eyes as Yuki carried Mayu in her arms.

“Rena-chan scolded me…” Jurina pouted as her eyes got teary.

“I’m really sorry, Jurina… You should understand the powers of my Sacrifar.” Rena fakely smiled.

“B-But still… Rena-chan scolded me…” Jurina pouted even more as her eyes is now completely filled with tears.

“Please forgive me, Jurina…” Rena embraced Jurina in her arms.

Jurina immediately found back her smile. “Rena-chan is so warm…”

Too everyone’s surprise, Doom suddenly stood back up and reached towards both Rena and Jurina who was the closest and laughed maniacally.

“Crap! It wasn’t dead yet!!” Rena was too late to notice and react.

All of a sudden, Doom’s laughter and movements were halted by a huge skeleton hand engulfed in a green aura that punched right through its body from behind. Another huge skeleton arm then punched through Doom in the same spot as it ripped its body into two pieces immediately. Not even given a chance to cough out blood for one last time, Doom finally fell onto the ground, dead with its top body dethatched completely from its lower body. All of them then looked front to notice Sasshi, with two huge skeleton arms replacing both her original arms as she removed it from Doom’s dead body.

“Sasshi!!!!” Everyone ran towards her and hugged her tightly.

“Hey, you guys left without me…” Sasshi complained.

“How did you find your way here?” Mayu asked.

“Don’t ask me… I have no idea how. I was just walking and I ended up here.

“Well, we’re sorry to have left you… But we’re glad that you finally made it here though…” Jurina smiled.

“Yea… Luckily I was here on time… This is one lesson you guys should learn. Never leave me out of a mission. Get it?” Sasshi stated.

“Sure… Sure… We’ll never leave you out again.” Rena smiled as well.

The atmosphere then started to crack open and burst off to reveal the forbidden forest once again. The demonic realm is no longer there. They were all back to where they originally came in from.

“Wew… We’re finally out of this place..” Jurina sniffed in the smell of nature and exhaled strongly.

“We’d better get going now, Jurina. We have to report to Akane that we accomplished this mission.” Rena held Jurina’s arm and began walking off.

“Err… Don’t forget to say my name as well, ok?” Sasshi stated.

“How’s Nezumi doing?” Gakuran asked.

“She’ll live. But still, she suffered a lot. She has to be treated well.” Yuki continued carrying the sleeping Mayu in her arms.

“Seriously, she had gained a lot of respect from me…” Gakuran smiled and nodded her head.

“Sacrificing herself to expose the demon’s weakness… Very respectful indeed.” Chokoku agreed as well.

“Let’s go. Nezumi-sama need to be treated.” Yuki, Gakuran and Chokoku then left the scene.

“Well, you guys don’t have to care for me…” Sasshi shrugged her shoulders. As Sasshi was getting ready to walk back, she suddenly felt a strange presence again.

“This presence…” Sasshi then looked behind to notice that a figure of a girl was hiding behind the tree at a distance.

Without a moment of hesitation, Sasshi slammed her hands onto the ground, summoning a zombie from behind that tree and grabbed the girl from behind the collar and presented her to Sasshi. 

“Kya!!” As the girl didn’t noticed the presence of the zombie, she screamed as she was lifted up by the back of the collar and being presented to Sasshi.

Sasshi’s eyes became wide open from the sight of the girl. “Y-You… You’re the girl I met in the shopping mall few days back…”

Upon noticing, Sasshi immediately smacked the zombie on the head, causing it to lose grip onto the girl immediately. “How rude of you to grab onto the back of her collar like this!”

*GROAN GROAN*

“The hell I did! I never asked you to catch her in this manner.” Sasshi scolded.

*GROAN GROAN GROAN*

“Oh, so you’re saying that it’s my fault now? Since when did you have the guts to use that tone against me?” Sasshi sounded.

The zombie then looked at its stomach. *GROAN GROAN*

“I WASN’T TALKING ABOUT THAT GUT, STUPID!” Sasshi then sighed.

“You know what? Just go back in…” Sasshi forced the zombie back into the ground.

Sasshi then looked at the girl. “Who are you?”

“Why do you want to know?” The girl asked.

“I’ve been noticing you for quite some time. You were always stalking us. Why?” Sasshi went straight to the point.

“I…I can’t tell…”

Sasshi then began walking towards the girl slowly while she backed off as well till her steps were halted by a tree behind her. Sasshi then placed her arm on the tree and brought her face close to hers. “You’re not a human. I can tell. You have a presence of a demon. The only reason why a demon stalk is because it wants to kill its target.”

“N-No… I have no intentions of killing anyone!” The girl retorted.

“A demon having no intentions of killing? That’s a new one…” Sasshi said.

“I was just reporting to my master…” the girl accidentally blurted out the statement and immediately covered with both her hands.

“Who is your master?” Sasshi’s face got closer and closer.

The girl shook her head vigorously, signifying that she didn’t want to tell. Something that the girl was carrying behind her back caught Sasshi’s attention. Sasshi snatched it from her immediately. It was a long box. Seems like a container for a sword or some sort. The girl complained. “Hey!!! Give that back! I have to pass this back to my master!”

“Ooo… Seems like this thing is important to you, huh?” Sasshi smiled.

“Yes it is! Give it back or else I don’t know how to explain to my master!” The girl shouted.

“I’m going to hang on to this for now. You know what? Let’s play a game, shall we? After the game, I’ll give this thing back to you. Deal?” Sasshi smiled.

“D-Deal…” The girl cutely accepted.

“Let’s begin with introductions first, shall we? You can call me Sasshi. I’m the Zombie Lord” Sasshi smiled as she strapped the long box onto her back.

The girl finally revealed her identity. “M-My name is Love-tan… I’m a demon..”




Chapter 11 - Doom
END



Next Chapter : Chapter 12 - Water Demon