S.2 : Chapter 15 - The legendary demon blade, Yamata no Orochi

Supernatural Partner

 

935859_10201442626924967_788971638_n8.jp

 

Chapter 15 - The legendary demon blade, Yamata no Orochi

“That katana is the legendary demon blade, Yamata no Orochi, am I right?” Nishishi asked, while her blade still piercing Lovetan’s shoulder.

“Y-Yes it is…” Lovetan finally answered.

“Where did you find it and who ordered you to get it?”

“I… can’t reveal that.” Lovetan stated. Nishishi then twisted her blade, inflicting extreme pain on Lovetan’s shoulder.

“Nishishi! Stop right now! This isn’t how things work in Hellsing! You should know better than anyone else!” Akane shouted.

“You don’t understand, Akane! This demon is dangerous! She was going to pass this blade to her demon master to rule the world!”

“The Yamata no Orochi is in our hands now, so let her go!” Akane replied.

“Remove the blade off her shoulder, Nishishi.” Sasshi’s voice was suddenly heard from the side.

“You don’t know what you’re dealing with here, Sasshi…” Nishishi glared at Sasshi.

“My patience is wearing thin. I said remove the blade off her shoulder....Nishishi…” The atmosphere in the room became extremely tensed.

“Do you even know what the blade she was holding was!?” Nishishi angrily asked.

“I don’t know about that. What I know is that you’re hurting Lovetan despite she being so helpless right now.” Sasshi said.

“She’s a demon, Sasshi! Demons are evil! They’re always up to no good.”

“In my eyes, you’re the evil one here, Nishishi. Now, remove your blade off her, and things will not get messy in here.” Sasshi warned.

“Sasshi’s right, Nishsihi. She’s completely helpless now. We outnumber her by a lot. The Yamata no Orochi is with me. There’s nothing she could possibly do.” Akane explained.

“Fine…” Nishishi finally removed her blade off Lovetan’s shoulder before continuing. “Consider yourself lucky. And don’t you dare take this blade away from us, demon! I swear to god, the next time you lay your hands on the Yamata no Orochi, you won’t live to see tomorrow. Are we clear?”

Lovetan didn’t reply at all and just looked away. Being angered from getting ignored by Lovetan, Nishishi then immediately grabbed Lovetan on her collar. A huge skeleton arm suddenly gripped onto one of Nishishi’s arm. “Stay away from her, Nishishi. I will not let you lay a finger on her anymore, you get me?” Sasshi warned.

“What’s going on here? I just got out of the hospital and I already received a call that there was a fight going on in the headquarters.” Rena and Jurina teleported into the room.

Rena immediately separated Nishishi away from Sasshi. She then asked. “Nishishi, what’s going on here?” 

“This Lovetan here had been holding onto the Yamata no Orochi blade this whole time.” She explained. Nishishi’s statement caused Jurina to glare at Lovetan as well.

“Yamata no Orochi? What’s that?” Rena asked.

Jurina continued, “It is said that a few hundred years ago, the legendary demon Yamata no Orochi was sealed in the very blade itself. The wielder of the blade will gain the power of the Yamata no Orochi and also the title of the Demon King, having the power to destroy the world as well.”

*Yamata no Orochi = A legendary 8-headed and 8-tailed snake demon

“You heard that, Rena? This girl is dangerous to be left alive. If we let her live, sooner or later, she might have the chance to steal the blade away from us!” Nishishi explained.

“I agree with Nishishi, Rena-chan. We might not know what will happen if we let this demon live.” Jurina stated.

“I will not allow it...” Sasshi stated in a serious manner as a green aura coated both her arms.

“Me neither...” Akane said

“Leave her, Nishishi...” Rena finally spoke out.

“What? Didn’t you hear me, Rena? If we let her live, we’re going to risk the blade being taken away from us!” Nishishi answered out loud.

“She has no way of getting the blade back. She’s completely harmless now.” Rena stated.

“But what if the blade really go missing one day? Who will be responsible, huh?” Nishishi shouted.

“I will.” Rena answered.

“But, Rena-chan! It’s too risky!” Jurina continued.

“I’ve decided, Jurina! Don’t make me repeat again!” Rena raised her voice.

Being a little intimidated, Jurina nodded her head. “Y-Yes... I respect Rena-chan’s decision.”

“Fine!” Nishishi walked towards Akane and poked her shoulder. “You better hold on to this blade properly, Akane. And walked out.

“Wow... Nishishi seemed really sensitive about this matter.” Rena said.

“Yea... This is the first time i see her act like this as well..” Akane frowned.

“I’ll put you in charge of her, Sasshi. Keep an eye on Lovetan. Make sure she doesn’t leave” Akane ordered.

A few minutes later, Sasshi and Lovetan were left alone in the cell. Sasshi walked over to Lovetan and kneeled down on one knee. “Are you alright?”

“Go away...” Lovetan looked away.

“Let me have a look at that.” Sasshi came closer and held onto Lovetan’s injured shoulder.

“Ouch...” Lovetan moaned a little.

“You’re hurt quite badly... Let me fix this up for you.” Sasshi snapped her fingers. A zombie crawled out from the ground. It was wearing a bandage on its forehead.

“Take off your bandage.” Sasshi ordered.

*GROAN*

“Don’t ask so many questions and just take it off, will you?” Sasshi raised her voice.

*GROAN GROAN*

“You’re still not taking it off, are you?” Sasshi stood up and cracked her fingers.



A few brutal  and violent minutes later...

Zombie laying on the ground with a few huge lump and a swell on its head. Sasshi wrapped the bandage around Lovetan’s shoulder gently. Lovetan simply looked on, remained silent.

“Aren’t you afraid of me?” Lovetan finaly spoke out.

“Why would I be?” Sasshi smiled gently.

“...” Lovetan remained silent.

“I know you’re not as bad as how Nishishi and Jurina described you, Lovetan.” Sasshi continued wrapping the bandage around Lovetan’s injured shoulder.

“I’m a demon, though...”

“I know...” Sasshi smiled

"Then, why are you helping me?"

Sasshi stopped for a moment. "You're not evil.. I can tell that from your eyes."

“You’re really nice, Sasshi...”

“They say you’ll be extra nice to the ones you love, isn’t that right?” Sasshi shifted her eyes to meet with Lovetan’s.

Lovetan blushed. Somehow, she felt touched by Sasshi’s action and statement. Lovetan seemed  glued to Sasshi’s eyes. Sasshi looked back as well. Without realising, both of then found themselves in the world of their own. At that time, Lovetan started closing in towards Sasshi. Noticing this, Sasshi closed her eyes and slowly closed in as well. Closer and closer... So close that their lips were almost touching. Suddenly...

“Hey, what did we miss???” Gakuran and Chokoku entered and noticed that Sasshi and Lovetan were in an awkward position.

Upon noticing, Lovetan pushed Sasshi away.

After a moment of silence, Gakuran spoke out. “Is there something that we’re missing here?”

“Come on, guys... Of all time, why now!? I was so close!” Sasshi cursed.

“Making out with a demon, are we?” Chokoku voiced out.

“That’s none of your business. And answering you doesn’t explain why both of you are holding hands right now.” Sasshi stated while looking at them.

“Well, we’re official now... So... Yea...” Gakuran said.

“Well, that explains everything...” Sasshi nodded her head.

“Come out, Sasshi. Let’s have a little chat.” Gakuran stated.

“Sure... Just a minute.” Sasshi walked over to Lovetan and whispered into her ears. “I know you don’t like this place. Don’t worry. I’ll get you out of this place soon.”

Without saying anything, Lovetan nodded and smiled.



Rena’s house

“Rena-chan?” Jurina sounded.

“...”

“Rena-chan...”

“...”

“Rena-chan!!”

“H-Huh? What?” Rena got startled.

“You seemed a little troubled, Rena-chan... Was it because i insisted on killing off Lovetan before this? If yes, then i’m sorry. I should have trusted your decisions more.” Jurina showed an apologetic expression.

Rena smiled and caressed Jurina’s face. “You don’t have to apologize, Jurina. I can understand. What bothers me is Nishishi. She seemed really angry about this matter. This is actually the first time i see Nishishi acting like this. I’m a little worried if i had offended her or something.”

“Maybe she just wants the best for all of us...” Jurina shrugged her shoulders.

“Yea... Maybe...” Rena still looked a little troubled.

“Just forget about it, Rena-chan...”

“How? It’s kinda a little stuck in my head now...”

“I can help you with that, Rena-chan...” Jurina closed in and started kissing Rena on the lips. Rena replied the kiss as well. Rena then naturally held onto Jurina as she let Jurina warm her up slowly. Jurina's hand moved down to Rena's thigh. Jurina slid her tongue into Rena’s mouth. Rena's tongue wrapped around Jurina's. Jurina's hands travelled up and down Rena's body. Jurina then pulled Rena's shirt off and revealed her black-laced bra. Jurina lightly moved her hands towards Rena’s chest, earning a little moan from her. By this time, Rena’s mind was completely blank.

Before they knew it, they were already laying on the bed, fondling with each other’s bodies while still kissing passionately. Both of them finally removed themselves from the heated kiss, gasping for air. Jurina leaned down again and kissed Rena on the neck before landing a lovebite on that very spot. Rena moaned from Jurina’s action. Jurina then proceeded downwards while leaving small kisses on the way. As soon as Jurina reached Rena’s belly button, she let out a loud moan. Noticing this, Jurina started circling her fingers round Rena’s belly button for quite sometime, earning loud moans for every circle made.

“J-Jurina... Stop...  I’m sensitive there...” Rena panted heavily.

“I know...” Jurina landed a kiss on the belly button.

“So, Rena-sama is actually sensitive at the belly button area...” A voice was heard from the side.

“Yea... I’ll note that down just in case if anything happens, i could use this info as a blackmail.”

“Eh?” Both Rena and Jurina looked to the side to meet up with Mayu and Yuki.

“Yo...” Mayu smiled and greeted.

“Kya!” Rena falcon kicked Jurina away and covered her own body.

Jurina lifted herself from the floor and scolded the Mayuki couple. “You shouldn’t barge into people’s house like this!”

“You shouldn’t have let the windows open.” Mayu replied.

“That’s not the point here, Mayu. Do you know many times have you done this?” Jurina continued.

“Well, i’d have to say this is only the second time. You and Rena on the other hand, barged into our intimate time about 8 to 9 times already.”

“Hey, i can’t help it if vampire make out sessions were so damn hot and spicy...” Jurina explained.

“Alright. Alright... Leave that aside.. What are you doing here?” Rena asked.

“Akane-sama asked for us to get back to the headquarters. She has something to discuss with everyone from Team Rena.” Yuki said.

“Team Rena is becoming infamous in the demon world for defeating two assistants of the demon generals. We attracted a lot of attention from the demons, Rena.” Mayu said.

“So that’s what Akane wanted to discuss with us about?” Jurina asked.

Mayu and Yuki nodded their head. “Akane said that she received a letter from a demon.”




Chapter 15 - The legendary demon blade, Yamata no Orochi
END


Next Chapter : Chapter 16 - An invitation