S.2 : Chapter 9 - Date

Supernatural Partner

935859_10201442626924967_788971638_n8.jp

 

Chapter 9 - Date


“Takamina.. How’s Jurina doing?” Rena asked.

“She’s doing just fine.. She had some broken ribs and also her right leg is fractured but I took care of that. I already aligned her rib back in place but still, she has to wear a cast on her feet for a few days. So, for a few days, she will have to use a wheelchair to move around.” Takamina smiled.

“Oh thank god..” Rena attempted to walk past Takamina and into the ward but immediately got stopped by her.

“Wait wait.. Emm… Well… Sorry to tell you this, Rena. I can’t let you meet Jurina.” Takamina answered in a guilty manner.

“What the hell are you talking about, Takamina?” rena furiously asked.

“Jurina said it herself.. I must respect the decision of my patients..”

“She doesn’t want to meet anybody?” Rena questioned.

“Well… Not exactly.. Jurina said she’ll allow only Sasshi to enter.” Takamina replied with a fake smile.

“Eh?” Sasshi’s eyes widened.

“What!? Why would Jurina want to meet Sasshi alone but not me? I’m her girlfriend!” Rena glared at Sasshi all of a sudden.

“I’m not quite sure why though..” Takamina shrugged her shoulders.

At this time, Sasshi patted on Rena’s shoulder. “Don’t worry, Rena. I’ll try talking to her..” and knocked on the door before entering the ward.

“Hey, Jurina.. How’re you doing?” Sasshi asked as she sat herself by Jurina’s bed.

“I’ll live..” Jurina replied with a smile.

“So, what favour do you want from me?” Sasshi crossed her legs.

“How rude, Sasshi! What makes you say that?” Jurina frowned.

“Well, there must be a reason why you only allow me to enter but not Rena..”

“Can’t I invite you in to say thank you? You’re my savior. I haven’t thank you properly yet, you know..”

“I believe that’s not the only reason, Jurina. So, speak up..”

“Well…. I just wanna… you know… it’s about…”

“About Rena?”

“…” Jurina looked at Sasshi silently.

“Seems like I hit the spot, huh?” Sasshi giggled.

“I just wanted to talk a little…”

“Sure… Anything.”

“What do you think of Rena-chan’s character?”

“Hmm.. Rena’s a good girl, I can tell. She loves you a lot..”

“No she don’t love me.. The only thing she cares about is melon pan!” Jurina found herself getting angry all over again.

“Well… She does have a weird obsession of melon pan though.. It’s scary.” Sasshi giggled.

“Exactly!! That’s the only thing I can’t stand about her! Rena-chan baka!! Hmph!!” Jurina pouted .

“Wow.. You really seem angry.. Seems like your lost to that stranger had really ticked you off even more, huh?” 

“Look here, Sasshi.. That ‘stranger’ was my master. How can I not be angry that he had plans to rule the whole world?!”

“Right.. But by channeling your anger towards Rena? Not exactly the best of plans.. You’re going to make this relationship worse than it already is.”

“She asked for it herself! Let me ask you something, Sasshi. Do you think melon pan is more important than me?”

“Err… No..”

“If you see a melon pan falling to the ground, will you risk your life for it?”

“Well… No..”

“You see what I mean? Nobody does that! Only Rena-chan does it! She cares about melon pan more than me no matter how many times I told her not to do it!”

“Wait.. You’re jealous of a melon pan?” Sasshi frowned.

“It doesn’t matter what or who am I jealous of. What matters is that Rena-chan did not put me before anything else.” Jurina pouted.

“I don’t really get your sense at all…. But still, how long do you intent to stay mad at Rena?” Sasshi smiled.

Jurina rolled her eyes upwards. “Actually now that I think of it… I’m not really mad at Rena-chan anymore.. It’s because of Vergil that spark my anger..”

“Well, the both of you should make up then..”

“You’re right, Sasshi. I plan to forgive her. That’s why I need some advice from you..”

“You want some love advice from me? I haven’t been in love before.” Sasshi frowned.

“I didn’t say I wanted love advice, Sasshi…” Jurina grinned all of a sudden. 

“What’s with that evil smile? You’re creeping me out, Jurina..”

“Since you’re the Zombie Lord, I wanted advice on how to always keep your zombies in order.”

“Wait… You’re not thinking of using Rena as your slave to do everything for you, are you?”

Jurina grinned again. “You read my mind, Sasshi…”



After 30 mins

Sasshi finally exited the ward only to be pounced on by Rena. “What did Jurina say? What did both of you do? Why don’t she want to meet me?”

“Hey Hey! Too many questions!” Sasshi literally got startled.

“How’s she doing?” Rena asked.

“Well, why don’t you go in and ask for yourself?” Sasshi replied.

“Eh? Jurina wants to see me?” Rena’s eyes widened.

Sasshi smiled and nodded. “Yup. She asked for you.”

Without a moment of hesitation, Rena dashed into the ward and towards Jurina. She then sat by her bed and asked, “How are you feeling, Jurina?”

“I broke my leg. Takamina said that I will not be able to walk for a few days…” Jurina showed a sad face.

“I…I’m sorry, Jurina.. It’s because of me that you ended up like this.. Forgive me, please?” Rena said in a guilty tone.

“…” Jurina remained silent.

“Jurina?” Rena asked.

“You’re right, Rena-chan… It was you who made me like this…” Jurina softly answered.

“E-Eh?” Rena was literally stunned for a moment.

“I can’t forgive you just like that, Rena-chan…”

“J-Jurina… I…” Rena became lost for words.

“But of course I’ll give you a chance to redeem yourself.” Jurina smiled.

Jurina’s statement brought Rena’s smile back. “Anything for you, Jurina! Anything!”

Jurina frowned. “Anything? Then would you get rid of your melon pan obsession?”

“Well… I….can’t get rid of it all of a sudden, though..”

“I knew it…” Jurina pouted .

“But I’ll slowly try, ok?” Rena gave Jurina a loving smile.

“But you still have to receive your punishment, Rena-chan..”

“Sure… What kind of punishment?”

“Well, Takamina said that I can be released from the ward anytime but I will have to use the wheelchair to move around. I want you to be the one to push me, Rena-chan.. I want to be treated like a queen for one whole day. Whatever I ask you to do, you must do.”

Rena smiled as she sat down on Jurina’s bed. “Yes, Jurina-hime.”

“I’m thirsty, Rena-chan.. Bring me that bottle of orange juice.” Jurina smiled as she point to a bottle of orange juice at the corner of the room.

Rena immediately rushed towards it and brought it for Jurina. After taking some cute sips from the bottle, Jurina asked again. “Rena-chan, my hand is itchy.”

 Rena then helped Jurina scratch the itchy area obediently. Jurina found herself giggling at Rena’s obedience. “Rena-chan.. Massage my shoulders.”

And of course, Rena did it obediently as well. Rena actually found herself smiling despite the fact that she’s being treated like a slave right now. Maybe Rena is just happy that Jurina is finally talking to her again. “Nee, Rena-chan..”

“Yes, Jurina?”

“It’s been some time since we last went on a date.. I want to go on a date now..”

“Sure. Anything you say, Jurina-hime.” Rena replied with a warm smile that made Jurina blush slightly. Rena pulled a wheelchair over to Jurina’s bed. “Shall we go for the date now?”

Jurina smiled cutely as Rena moved her from the bed to the wheelchair. “Let’s go now, Rena-chan..”

Both of them exited the ward to find that everyone left except for Sasshi. Upon seeing Rena and Jurina exiting, Sasshi sighed. “Everyone left me alone again. They went back.”

“Well… We’re about to leave as well…” Rena smiled.

“Both of you are leaving me alone as well, huh?” Sasshi pouted.

“We’re going on a date, actually.. You can come along too, if you want..” Jurina invited.

“Are you sure? I don’t really want to disturb your making up moments, though..” Sasshi asked unsuringly.

“Nah.. It’s ok, Sasshi.. We feel bad for always leaving you alone too.. Come along.” Rena smiled.

“Wew.. Finally… I’m not left alone…” Sasshi followed them to a nearby shopping mall.

“Nee, Rena-chan.. I want to eat ice-cream..” Jurina cutely said as she pointed at the ice-cream store.

“Sure…” Rena then pushed the wheelchair towards the ice cream store and bought two ice-creams. One for Jurina and the other for herself.

“…” Sasshi looked on silently.

“Oh gosh.. Totally forgot about you, Sasshi.. You want an ice-cream?” Rena asked.

“Well, sure..” Sasshi smiled.

“Buy it yourself, then..” Rena laughed jokingly as she pushed Jurina’s wheelchair away.

“…” Sasshi’s face changed into a shocking expression. “I-I’m the zombie lord…… Why am I being treated like this…..”

Sasshi snapped her fingers. A zombie crawled out from the ground and greeted her. Sasshi then pointed at the zombie. “You! Buy the ice-cream for me!”

*GROAN?*

“I said buy the ice-cream for me, idiot..” Sasshi ordered once again.

*GROAN GROAN* 

“What do you mean you have no money!?” Sasshi then sighed.

“Fine! Go back in! I don’t need anyone to buy ice-cream for me anyway..” Sasshi scolded the zombie.

*GROAN GROAN GROAN?*

“No, I’m not scolding you! Just go back in!” Sasshi forced the zombie back into the ground and chased after Rena and Jurina.

“Nee, Rena-chan… It feels good to go out on a date like this…” Jurina smiled.

Rena giggled. “What are you talking about, Jurina? You’re sitting on a wheelchair.. How does it feel good?”

“No.. What I mean is that this is a date where you show complete care for only me.. I love it when you pay attention to only me when we’re out on a date.” Jurina smiled.

“Of course I should pay attention to only you.. What else could I be paying attention to?”

“Melon pan..”

“Emm… Well…. Except for that though…”

“…” Jurina remained silent.

“I’m sorry, Jurina.. I promise I’ll get rid of this obsession soon.” Rena answered in an assuring tone.

“Emm.. Rena-chan?”

“Yes, Jurina?”

“I should apologize to you as well…”

“For what?”

“I was thinking maybe I was overreacting about the melon pan thing.. Well… It’s just melon pan after all, right?”

“Jurina…. So, you forgive me for my mistake?”

“Emm.. Not yet though.. You’re still undergoing your punishment, remember?” Jurina smiled.

Rena replied with a poke on Jurina’s nose and answered, “Of course. You’ll be my queen for the whole day. You can order me as much as you want.”

“Yea.. You guys go ahead and ignore me. I’ll just be following the both of you silently. Just act as if I’m invisible.” Sasshi felt left out completely.

“Ah.. We forgot about Sasshi again.” Jurina giggled.

“Nah.. I’m already used to it..” Sasshi said.

“Oooo.. Rena-chan.. A photo booth! Let’s take some photos!” Jurina called out excitedly.

“But Jurina.. The camera lens is quite high.. It will not be able to snap your photo since you’re on a wheelchair..” Rena explained. Jurina gestured Rena to come closer. Rena did, of course, come closer. Jurina then immediately hopped onto Rena’s back. Rena is now holding onto Jurina in a piggy back manner.

“See? Simple, right? You just have to piggy back me, Rena-chan..” Jurina said in a cute manner. Too cute for Rena to resist at all.

“Alright.. Emm.. Sasshi? Can you take care of this wheelchair while we take some photos?” Rena smiled at Sasshi as she pushed it towards Sasshi’s direction.

“You know.. I don’t even know why I came along with the both of you. I feel completely left out.” Sasshi complained.

“Forgive us, Sasshi.. Just trying to have some fun..” Jurina replied.

“Yea.. You both have fun inside.. I’ll be out here waiting like how a servant does....” Sasshi rolled her eyes

Sasshi then felt the hair on her arm standing all of a sudden. She immediately looked around and frowned. “I felt a strange presence… Feels like somebody is looking at us…”

From a distance, Sasshi noticed a girl peeking towards this direction in a secretive manner behind a wall. Upon noticing, Sasshi shouted out to that girl. “Hey!”

Noticing Sasshi walking closer towards her, the girl ran off. Sasshi immediately chased after the girl. Little did she realize that she was bringing Jurina’s wheelchair along while chasing. The girl does not seem to be a human as the speed where she is running at is beyond human capability. Not wanting to let the girl run away, Sasshi coated her right hand with a green aura and slammed it onto the ground “Zombie vampire!”

A zombie vampire burst out of the ground and growled. 

“Chase her!” Sasshi pointed at the girl running away with an inhuman speed. The vampire immediately propelled itself towards the girl with a high speed and managed to pin her down to the ground in an instant.

Sasshi finally caught up with them and pulled the girl up by the back of her collar and spinned her body around to get a good look at her face. “Hey! Why were you…………………”

Sasshi was immediately trapped in a trance from the beauty and cuteness of the girl. She had dreamy eyes. Those lips looked so……kissable. Sasshi was stunned for a few moment. The girl took this opportunity to smack Sasshi’s hand away and run for her life. By the time Sasshi got back to her senses, the girl was gone. Sasshi then touched her own face and discovered that it is warm. She was blushing. “W-What just happened…”

Sasshi shook her head hard to free herself from her own thoughts and finally realized that she had brought Jurina’s wheelchair along. “Oh, crap..”

“Hey.. Where the hell is Sasshi!? She’s supposed to be out here waiting for us!” Rena complained.

“Hmm.. Maybe she left because she’s tired of waiting?” Jurina shrugged her shoulders as she clinged onto Rena’s back.

“She took the wheelchair along??”

“Hmm… Well, then I guess we have to go back like this, Rena-chan..” Jurina tightened her grip around Rena’s neck.

“Sure.. It’s just piggyback.. I can handle that..” Rena smiled and left the scene with Jurina clinging onto her back.

“Emm… Rena-chan?” Jurina sounded.

“Yes?”

“I’m hungry…”

“So what do you want to eat? I’ll buy it for you..”

“I feel like eating melon pan suddenly..”

“Sure.. I’ll buy one for you…”

Rena stopped by a melon pan store and bought a piece of melon pan before passing it to Jurina. “Eh? Rena-chan, you don’t want to buy one for yourself?”

“Nah… I’m not really that hungry. You can eat it yourself.” Rena smiled.

“This is a good start, Rena-chan..” Jurina landed a kiss on Rena’s cheeks and tightened her grip on Rena.

Sasshi sighed as she returned to the photo booth to find nobody there. “I’m being left alone all over again…”

A thought disturbed Sasshi a lot, though. “Who was that cute girl? She may look like a human, but her presence seemed…evil…very similar to that guy Jurina met in the woods… The presence…of a demon…”



Chapter 9 - Date
END


Next Chapter : Chapter 10 - Team Rena 1st Demon Mission