S.2 : Chapter 13 - Boil

Supernatural Partner

935859_10201442626924967_788971638_n8.jp

 

Chapter 13 - Boil


“GOTCHA!!” Chokoku managed to grab hold onto both its tentacles.

“Good one, Chokoku!! Now hold it like this!” Gakuran and Yuki then propelled themselves towards the leviathan with an incredible speed and landed a successful punch on its head at the same time. The leviathan definitely felt some pain in that punch as it growled. But still, to their surprise, both Yuki and Gakuran actually felt pain in their own fists as well.

“Wow.. Just how hard is its scales!? That actually hurt quite a bit.” Gakuran swinged her hand to rid herself of the pain. Yuki did the same.

Enraged by the punch, the leviathan started swinging its tentacles around vigorously, bringing Chokoku swinging along. It then slammed Chokoku against a rock continuously to release her from the grip but to no avail as Chokoku persevered and remained gripping onto both its tentacles, restricting its movements. Despite the leviathan being so huge, Chokoku was able to remain her grip onto its tentacles with her immense strength.

“Let’s go, Yuki!” Both Gakuran and Yuki increased the concentration of auras in their arms before propelling themselves towards the leviathan. Upon noticing, it slashed both its scythes towards them and sent a shockwave of air with an incredible speed. Gakuran and Yuki immediately dodged to the side. Due to the immense force from the shockwave, they still got hit by it.

Without wasting any more time, the leviathan swinged one of its scythe towards Chokoku to land a deadly blow on her. As Yuki and Gakuran got blown off, they didn’t get a chance to react to the sudden action. All of a sudden, its scythe was stopped by something. It was Jurina. She was blocking the leviathan’s scythe with her own scythe. Though the leviathan’s scythe was at least one hundred times larger than Jurina’s, she managed to stop the attack effectively using her full strength.

“Decaforce Type 1 - The Metal Sword : Eisenmeteor!” Rena then appeared on top of the leviathan’s head and attempted to pierce the sword through its head but instead, upon impact, it made a clanging sound. A little spark was also seen as well. “Wow! It’s scales are really hard! It’s like iron!” Rena was literally shocked.

“Scales as hard as iron, huh? That’s nothing for a zombie!” Sasshi who appeared at the scene attempted a bite onto it as well. To her surprise, her fangs wasn’t able to penetrate the scales fully either. Sasshi then removed herself from it and complained. “That’s even harder than iron!!”

“You guys came!” Gakuran, Yuki and Chokoku were happy from the sight of Jurina, Rena and Sasshi entering into the fray.

Jurina and Rena were already engulfed with a holy aura.  Sasshi was engulfed with her own green aura as well. Sasshi engulfed herself not because she couldn’t breathe under water. In fact, she doesn’t even have to breathe at all. It’s just that the aura is protecting her from the water pressure. The water pressure could have easily crushed her whole body completely without the aura.

The leviathan then released an aura that blasted everyone away from it.

“It’s more powerful than I thought!” Rena complained.

“So… I guess it’s six against one…” The leviathan growled.

“Exactly.. You should give up. We have the advantage here!” Jurina shouted.

“………” A moment of silence…

The leviathan then burst into laughter. “I’m not sure what you mean by you have the advantage here actually… Just look at your size! All your sizes are like peas to me! I can easily crush all of you!”

“You just made us look like fools, Jurina..” Sasshi looked at Jurina.

“Oh yea? You can summon zombies! Go summon them out now. We’ll see if it’s able to take on a million zombies at the same time.” Jurina replied.

“We’re 5000meters below sea level, Jurina… To summon the normal infected, I need to channel my aura into the ground.”

“T-Then summon your huge arms! Your skeleton arms! You have a lot of them too, right?”

“Well… I need the ground for that too… No ground, no summon. Get it?”

“What!? So, that basically means you’re useless under water!?” Jurina stated.

“Well, I didn’t say that, though. I’m the zombie lord after all… There are a lot of things I can summon. Even in the middle of the sea.” Sasshi increased the concentration of aura on her arms and held them to the side and channeled her aura into the water. “I need some time for this.”

“Then we’ll start our assault first. Hey, Mayu. Any plans?” Rena asked.

Mayu sounded from everyone’s earpiece. “Its scales are extremely hard. It’s protecting its body. We need the scales out of the way.”

“You’re right about the scales. It’s too hard. How can we pierce through its scales?” Yuki stated.

“No… We can’t pierce through its scales. Piercing damage does nothing to the scales. We need something explosive or destructive to burst open the scales instead. In other words, the best weapon for Rena is the Explosion sword or Gravity Core blade. Jurina could use the brute force from her Mjolnir. Chokoku shouldn’t have much problem with her immense strength. I’m not sure what Sasshi is going to do though, but I trust her abilities. As for Yuki and Gakuran, the best task for the both of you is to grab on to the leviathan. It can move with an incredible speed under the sea, but the both of you are vampires. You have incredible speed as well. Even under water, I know you’ll be able to catch on to its speed.” Mayu explained.

“Got it. Let’s go!” All of them surrounded the leviathan.

“Angel weapon : Mjolnir!” Jurina leaped into action first.

Jurina aimed straight for the leviathan’s face. Upon noticing, it slided its head to the side only to be met up with a powerful punch from Chokoku which brought its face back towards Jurina’s mighty hammer. Jurina striked its face with all her strength and managed to make a huge dent on the scales. The leviathan screamed in pain and attempted to swim away but to no avail as both Gakuran and Yuki grabbed onto its tail, halting its movements. “Not so fast!” Both of them simultaneously said.

“Decaforce Type 2 – The Explosive Sword : Explosion!” Rena grabbed this opportunity to land a strike on the leviathan’s dented scales. Upon impact, the scales exploded, revealing its flesh.

“Wow… You were right about this, Mayu. Explosive and destructive weapons really do work well against those hard scales.” Jurina said.

“Of course she’s right. She’s Nezumi-sama after all…” Yuki stated.

“Awww, Yuki… You’re so sweet. This is what I love about you…” Mayu found herself giggling.

“Leave the lovey-dovey moments for when we come home safely. Concentrate for now, Yuki.” Jurina complained.

“Forgive me… Oh, one last thing, Nezumi-sama… When we come home, we’ll continue where we left off.” Yuki let out a grin all of a sudden.

“Wait… Continue what?” Jurina seemed interested all of a sudden.

“Our intimate time.” Yuki replied.

“How? Mayu had casts on both her arms.”

“I never said that she had to move…”

“What? You mean…… Oh…… I get it now… Wow, you sure are a teaser, Yuki.” Jurina giggled. Without realizing, Jurina got smacked away by the leviathan’s tail.

“Jurina!!” Rena shouted.

“Decaforce Type 3 – The Sonic Sword : Silfarion!” Rena then sent a series of shockwave barrage towards the leviathan. It easily dodged Rena’s attacks despite the speed of the shockwaves being so fast. It then swam towards Rena to deliver a scythe attack. As the leviathan sped up in an incredible speed, none of them had the time to react to it. Before they knew it, the leviathan was already in front of Rena, ready to strike. As it swinged down its scythe towards Rena, the scythe suddenly broke in half as something huge bit onto it and crushed it. The leviathan growled in pain. Despite having its scythe covered in the tough scales, it still got crushed in two. That is when everyone noticed it was a shark. A huge one.

“A-A shark? That’s huge!” The sight of the 70-foot long shark shocked everyone.

Mayu frowned. “Wait… That’s not just any shark. The only shark which can grow up to that size is the megalodon, the world’s largest species of shark ever. But megalodons don’t exist anymore. They’re extinct!”

Sasshi then voiced out. “You’re right, Mayu. They’re extinct. In other words, they’re also dead. My powers allow me to bring back any extinct or dead creatures back to life whether their bones were crumbled into pieces or not. I can just stick back pieces of bones and meat from dead fishes to form a body for the megalodon. That’s why I needed some time for that.”

“Your powers always seem to surprise me, Sasshi… Just how strong is the bite to be able to tear of the leviathan’s scythe with only little effort?” Mayu stated.

“Alright, let’s take humans for example. A normal human has a biting force of 100psi. After they become a zombie, it’s enhanced to 7000psi.” Sasshi explained.

“So, by calculating this way, a zombie’s biting strength will be enhanced by 70 times compared to when it was still alive. As far as I know, a megalodon had a biting strength of 30000psi. It means that as a zombie, it has a biting strength of 2100000psi!? I’ve never heard of any living thing with this amount of force before! No wonder it was able to crush its scales and scythe in just one bite! Even the crocodiles are nothing compared to this. That’s amazing!!” Mayu was literally shocked.

“Wow. It has a biting strength of 2100000psi? That’s amazing.” Sasshi looked surprised as well.

“How can you not know about your own zombie!?” Mayu scolded.

“Well, I wasn’t really good in Math in the first place, so leave me alone.”

“Well, now we have a monster on our side too.” Jurina said.

Being enraged with the sight of the scythe broken in half, the leviathan let out an angry growl. A huge burst of blue energy is then seen blasting out of its body, but nothing seemed to be happening.

“What just happened?” Rena frowned.

“She definitely did something there.” Jurina said.

Chokoku then noticed a tiny bubble floating upwards. “What the…”

Gakuran noticed a few bubbles floating upwards as well. “Hey, do you guys feel a little hot?”

“Yea, I do.. Strange…” Yuki frowned.

This time, more bubbles were seen floating upwards. 

“Wait a minute…” Mayu seemed to have noticed something. As soon as she did, her eyes widened. “Guys, you need to finish that leviathan off quickly.”

“Why? What’s wrong, Mayu? You sounded panic.” Rena asked.

“ The sea… It’s boiling!” This statement made everybody’s eyes widen in shock.

“It has to be its ultimate skill. To make the sea boil! Finish it off and you’ll be able to deactivate its skill. Make it fast, though. Your auras are not resistant to withstand the boiling temperature for a long time! The longer time you take, the more auras will be evaporated from your body. Then the water pressure will start to crush you and by the end of the day, all of you will be boiled and cooked like steamed pork!” Mayu ordered.

“Stop scaring us like that, Mayu!” Jurina was a little shaken by Mayu.

“Then finish it off quickly!!” Mayu shouted.

“Let’s go! We can’t waste time!” Rena ordered. All of them rushed forwards at the same time. More bubbles are then seen floating upwards.

“It’s really getting hotter and hotter… I’m already starting to sweat.” Jurina said.

Yuki attempted a punch onto the leviathan but got easily dodged, only to be met up with a powerful punch from Chokoku which dented the scales on its face. Gakuran then landed a powerful high speed kick onto the same spot, causing a crack on the scales. This was followed by Jurina’s powerful Mjolnir and also Rena’s Explosion strike. Upon impact, the scales burst open, damaging it a lot. Enraged, it let out an ultrasonic roar that blows everyone backwards except for Gakuran who replied with her very own bat ultrasonic roar.

By this time, the sea was completely boiling. Without realizing, everyone was already feeling weaker and weaker from the extreme heat. All their auras are slowly fading and evaporating away. “M-My whole body feel weak…” Jurina stated as she panted.

“We can’t give up! We have to finish this together, Jurina.” Rena held her hand out for Jurina.

Sasshi’s megalodon dashed towards the leviathan and attempted a bite. Upon noticing, it dodged to the side and slashed the megalodon in half. To its surprise, despite being cut in half, the megalodon continued its way towards the leviathan and managed to land a powerful chomp on its neck, crushing its scaled completely while unwilling to let go. The leviathan screamed and growled loudly in pain from the powerful bite. This gives the others time to rush towards it to land their respective strike.

“Decaforce Type 7 – The Gravity Blade : Gravity Core!” Rena and Jurina smashed their Gravity Core and Mjolnir simultaneously on its head, instantly breaking its scales and striked right into its flesh. This gives Yuki and Gakuran to land a powerful high speed punch onto its bare flesh, inflicting extreme pain to it. Adding on to the pain was Chokoku, who punched that very spot as well. The leviathan then swinged its tentacles and managed to smack everyone away from it.

“Gah…” All six of them received extreme damage from that one tentacle swing itself. Maybe because their auras are getting weaker and weaker by the minute.

“M-My whole body hurts…” Yuki started to feel her body being crushed by the water pressure already.

“M-Mine too…” Chokoku as well. 

The leviathan let out a series of water cannons from its mouth, blasting all six of them continuously and weakening them. At this time, the leviathan dashed towards Chokoku and opened its jaw, attempting to swallow her whole. Upon noticing, Chokoku held onto the top of its mouth with her full strength and the bottom part with both her feet. The leviathan then increased its strength, surpressing Chokoku completely.

“Chokoku!!” Others would want to help, but they felt too weak to react. Gakuran, who didn’t want her best friend to get eaten, dashed towards the leviathan with all her strength. She just couldn’t make it fast enough.

Chokoku then looked towards Gakuran’s direction as the fangs slowly surpressed Chokoku more and more. “Hey, Gakuran… This is something I should have told you for quite some time. If I don’t say this now, I might not have the chance to… I never liked Otabe. Your attention was always diverted to her. I…I just wish that you could pay some attention to me as well.”

Gakuran shouted as she continued her way towards the leviathan. “Just hang in there, Chokoku!”

“I think…I’m in love, Gakuran. Despite you being a vampire, you still cared for a werewolf. You’re the only person in the world who could understand me, Gakuran.

“Enough talking for now, Chokoku! Don’t you dare let go of your hand!!”

“I’m glad that I’m finally able to express myself. I have no regrets…” At this time, the leviathan slammed its fangs shut, completely putting Chokoku out of sight.

“NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Gakuran screamed. Everybody was shocked by the scene of Chokoku being swallowed whole.

“T-This can’t be…” Jurina was stunned.

“Chokoku was…” Sasshi as well.

“You son of a !!!!!!” Gakuran released her black aura completely, being enraged so much. Despite already weakened so much, Gakuran was able to squeeze out the last bit of her energy for this revenge. Gakuran then dashed towards the leviathan with an incredible speed and landed a powerful punch on its face, instantly breaking its scales. As the leviathan tried to stay away from Gakuran, its movements were restricted by a few giant zombie octopus summoned by Sasshi. Rena and Jurina took this opportunity to land another powerful strike on its face once again while followed by Yuki’s high speed kick. The leviathan was finally in too much pain as it started swinging its whole body around, releasing itself from the scuffle.

By this time, all of their powers were completely drained from the extreme heat from the boiling sea and also from the extreme water pressure. They found themselves slowly losing consciousness as their auras got thinner. Despite already seriously injured, the leviathan blow another water cannon towards then, further injuring them. It then rushed towards them and attempted to swallow them whole as well.

“J-Just how powerful is this thing... M-My body… It’s too weak to move.” Gakuran panted heavily as her eyes got heavy.

“I-Is it over for us?” Rena said as she started to lose her consciousness.

“My body hurts a lot… I can't channel my powers out properly.” Jurina felt the water pressure crushing her as she slowly lose her conscious.

Yuki and Sasshi are also slowly losing their consciousness as well. By that time, they could hear nothing. It was as if they were in a vacuum area. They couldn’t breathe. Their whole bodies were being crushed. They could only see blurry images of the leviathan rushing towards them. It was unknown what happened during that period of time. Before they lose their consciousness completely, they noticed a shadow of someone reaching towards them. Their eyes then slowly closed, as their auras slowly faded away.



Chapter 13 - Boil
END


Next Chapter : Chapter 14 - I love you