Chapter 13 - Nezumi's strategy

Supernatural Partner

Chapter 13 - Nezumi's strategy


Kojiharu’s house

“Wow.. They really did a good job with the renovation. Takamina sure know a lot of professional people.” Kojiharu said while walking around her newly renovated house which recently got wrecked by Choukoku. Kojiharu then noticed Yuko who is sulking in the corner of the house.

“Yuko.. Why are you sulking in the corner?” Kojiharu asked in a worried manner.

“That vampire ace was right. I’m still too weak. If I had a one on one fight with Choukoku that time, I would have lost badly.” Yuko stated.

Kojiharu smiled at Yuko’s sulkiness and sat down together with Yuko.. “You’re still thinking about that? Just forget about it, Yuko. That’s the past. We should live for the future. Besides, to me, you will always be the strongest person I have ever met.”

Yuko found back her smile from Kojiharu’s statement as they embraced each other and shared a kiss.

Yuko then separated herself from Kojiharu and started a conversation. “Nee, Nyan Nyan.. How do you think Mayu is feeling right now? She must be feeling down.”

Kojiharu nodded her head. “I guess so. She hasn’t been returning any of our calls. I just hope she is doing fine.”



Takamina’s Emergency Room

Maeda laid there on the surgery table with a surgically opened wound on the side of her chest, looking at Takamina who was aligning Maeda’s rib back in place.

“Nee, Minami..” Maeda sounded suddenly.

“Kya!” Takamina literally got shocked by Maeda’s sudden conversation.

“Mou- Acchan.. Please do not scare me like this when I’m doing surgery on you. I’m still not used to having patients who are wide awake and talking during their surgery.” Takamina continued after she sighed out loud.

“But I don’t need any anesthetic for surgery. I won’t feel pain from this.” Maeda said.

“Right. Still, you got hurt by Gakuran. I was worried sick. This was the first time I actually saw you get hurt.” Takamina said in a worried tone.

“Minami.. It still hurts here..” Maeda said while pointing to her chest area.

“Where? Here?” Takamina proceeded to touch and poked that specific area, causing Maeda to moan.

“Ahn….Mi..na..mi..” It wasn’t a moan of pain, but a ual one.

Takamina immediately removed her fingers off Maeda’s chest as she blushed in red. “A-Acchan.. Stop making such weird sounds in the emergency room.”

“But Minami touched my sensitive spot..” Maeda answered softly.

“I-I didn’t mean to touch you in that way.. I only meant to touch where you got hurt.” Takamina answered in panic.

“But I like it, Minami.. Touch again..” This time, Maeda said in the most seductive tone that almost melted Takamina.

“B-But Acchan, your chest area is surgically open! I-I can’t mess with my patients like this.”

“But it still hurts, Minami…” Maeda said with a cute pout on her face.

Takamina then sighed. “So, what else can I do for you?”

“This.” Maeda then pulled Takamina in for a passionate kiss as she lifted Takamina’s hand and placed it on her chest again. This time, Takamina completely lost the energy to separate herself away from Maeda and started replying the kiss by inserting her tongue into Maeda’s mouth.  Both of them were as their tongue roamed around in each other’s mouth, exploring deeper and deeper. They pulled away for a catch of breath before closing in again for a second round. Before they knew it, Takamina was already on top of Maeda on the surgery table.

Jurina’s voice was then heard as she teleported into the emergency room, not knowing about the situation Takamina and Maeda is in. “Hey, did Mayu contact any of you…………………..”

Jurina got stunned for a moment as she started processing what is happening on the surgery table. “AWW YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jurina immediately turned her whole body around being disgusted by the scene.

Upon noticing, Takamina immediately removed herself from Maeda and fell on the floor.

“Oh my god Takamina, I didn’t know you’re into stuff like THIS!” Jurina stated out loud, as her body still remained in the other direction.

Takamina then stood up from the ground in panic, “Hey! You can’t just teleport into the emergency room like this! This is a private area!”

Jurina then turned her body to face Takamina. “Right.. Private, alright.. I can see what’s your definition of private.”

“W-What do you mean? Acchan is my girlfriend. I don’t see anything wrong with that.” Takamina replied.

Jurina then pointed at Maeda in shock. “Look at her! She had a surgically opened chest and yet you’re tempted to kiss her in that situation? What more you’re on top of her. I can see her ribcage from here! It turns me off immediately.”

“Enough talk, Jurina. What’s your reason for being here?” Takamina asked.

“I just wanted to know if Mayu contacted any of you.” Jurina answered.

Takamina then smacked herself on the head. “Ever heard of a cellphone?”

At this time, Takamina’s phone started ringing. Takamina took out her phone and got surprised by the caller. “Hey, it’s Mayu. She finally called.”

“Hey Takamina, come to my house tomorrow. Call everyone along. I have something important to tell you guys.” Mayu sounded from the other side of the phone

“Err… That was random.. But alright. I’ll inform everyone.” Takamina replied before the call ended.

“Well?” Jurina asked.

“She asked us to inform all of you to go to her house tomorrow. She said it’s something important.” Takamina then shrugged her shoulders.



Gakuran’s mansion

Yuki sat on a chair, gazing into the ceiling, zoning off. All the sweet memories she had with Mayu flashed across her mind before it was interrupted by someone entering into the room. “Gakuran-sama..”

Gakuran replied with a warm smile and a nod before she dragged a chair over to sit down, facing Yuki. Gakuran then noticed Yuki was wearing a troubled face. “You look troubled, Black.. What’s wrong?”

Yuki then looked away from Gakuran. “Nothing is wrong..”

Gakuran then caressed Yuki’s face and pulled it back towards her direction. “Something is wrong, my dear. I can tell from your expression.”

Despite Yuki is facing Gakuran right now, her eyes are still looking downwards. Gakuran then continued. “Is it because of your friends?”

This time, Yuki rolled her eyes back to Gakuran’s direction. Gakuran then smiled and apologized. “I’m sorry that I hurt your friends, Black. I never wanted to fight them. They charged towards me first. I have to defend for myself.”

“That’s not it, Gakuran-sama..” Yuki said.

“Then what is it, Black? Tell me.” Gakuran caressed Yuki’s face with both her hands.

“I..I’m not sure what I’m feeling right now.” Yuki replied with her eyes getting teary.

“Black, our wedding ceremony is in two days time. You’re not pulling back now, are you?” Gakuran said.

“I’m not sure if I really want to get married..” This statement caused Gakuran to lose her smile immediately as her hands curled up into a fist.

“Is it because of that girl!?” Gakuran stated out loud, signifying Mayu. 

“G-Gakuran-sama! You’re not going to harm Nezumi-sama, are you?!” Yuki said out loud in panic.

“So, her name is Nezumi, huh?”  Gakuran said.

“Gakuran-sama, please don’t hurt her.” Yuki’s eyes got teary all over again.

Gakuran replied with a warm smile and caressed Yuki’s face. “Of course not, Black. I promised you that I will not harm innocent people, right? I will not touch that Nezumi. I promise you, ok?”

At this point, Yuki seemed a little touched by Gakuran. “G-Gakuran-sama..”

“Forget about the girl, Black. I’m sure she will do just fine.”

“F-Forget her? I-I’ll try..” Yuki replied with a soft tone.

Gakuran then closed in to Yuki and kissed her on the lips. Upon separating herself from Yuki, Gakuran showed a frown on her face as she wiped something off Yuki’s face. “Black, why are you crying?”

“It won’t be that easy just forgetting about Nezumi-sama like this. In fact, I love Nezumi-sama more than Gakuran-sama.” Yuki thought before wiping off her tears.

Gakuran then stood herself up and reached her hand out for Yuki. “Come on, Black. It’s time for our rehearsal.” Yuki replied with a smile and took Gakuran’s hand.


The next day in Mayu’s house

Everboby sat on the couch, staring at Mayu who had been sitting there silently with her eyes closed for almost 10 minutes.

“Erm.. Mayu?” Takamina finally voiced out.

“What’s with her? She’s been like this for 10 minutes?” Yuko said.

At this time, Mayu opened her eyes and slammed both her hand on the table, startling everyone.

“Hey, what was that for? You startled us.” Kojiharu said.

“I did a lot of thinking and I finally came up with a conclusion. I love Yuki. I want Yuki back. I’m not losing her to anyone.” Mayu voiced out.

“Wow.. Wow.. Hold your horses. What’s with this sudden random statement?” Rena stated.

“Yuki wants us to save her from the wedding as well. She doesn’t want to marry Gakuran. That’s why.” Mayu answered.

Takamina then sighed out loud. “Mayu, I know you have been tired and I know you’re feeling down but-“ Takamina got cut off by Mayu.

“Think about it, guys.. Why would Yuki reveal the location of the ceremony if she doesn’t want us to go? What more she repeated it twice. I still remember it clearly in my head. Gakuran’s mansion, above the hill in the forest, east from town.” Mayu explained.

“Hey, now that you mention this, it actually made some sense.” Maeda said.

“Maybe she really did hope you got the message, Mayu. Good work figuring it out.” Jurina said.

“So, what’s the plan?” Yuko voiced out.

“Crash the wedding.” Mayu immediately said.

“And you’re out of your mind. You want us to crash into a mansion filled with vampires?” Yuko said out loud.

“What’s the matter, Yuko? You can’t handle them?” Mayu asked sarcastically.

Yuko then pointed her finger at Mayu’s face and growled. “Don’t you dare learn to speak like that bat. I hate it.”

“Mayu, we do not know how many vampires will be there.” Rena said.

Mayu smiled at Rena’s statement and said. “I’d say about 100.”

“Wait. How can you be so sure?” Takamina questioned.

“Well, I don’t think that Gakuran is the type to brag out loud about her wedding. So, considering only vampires will attend, it will be close to 100. Besides, that’s the average number of guest attending a wedding.” Mayu explained.

“Alright, fine. But still, we do not know how many elite vampires will be there. They are the ones who we need to look out for.” Jurina said.

“Well, I can’t be so sure about that though. But I believe you guys are strong enough to hold them back.” Mayu said.

“Even if we’re able to win against those elite vampires, what about the ace? She a pain in the , I can tell you that.” Yuko stated.

“Exactly. All four of us got our kicked by her alone.” Rena said.

Mayu then said, “I have a strategy for that.”

Everyone was shocked with Mayu’s statement. “You have? Tell us then.”

“Alright. As all of you know, Gakuran is a master in vampiric aura channeling. Any body part coated will have enhanced abilities. So, when she coats her arms, aim for her leg. If she coats her legs, aim her arm. But that’s only if you have a good plan in your head. Otherwise, don’t even think about getting close to her at all. You’ll just get pummeled. One more thing, don’t even think about trying to defend against her attacks. Dodge by all means. She have enough energy to even hurt Acchan.”  Mayu explained.

“It’s not as easy to evade her attacks as you say, Mayu. You saw how fast she was yourself. She can instantly appear right in front of our faces with just a kick on the ground. We couldn’t even read her movements.” Maeda complained.

Mayu then grinned evilly all of a sudden. “I know she’s too fast. But yet, I saw through her movements. When she was fighting all of you, I already knew she was going to leap towards you even before she kicked the ground.”

“You read her movements?! Impossible! How can you know she was going to leap towards us before she even kick the ground, huh? Explain!” Yuko growled.

“Gakuran has a habit. Before she starts leaping, she will always slide her right foot backwards before kicking the ground really hard to propel herself. As long as you’re able to catch on to her habit, it will be easier to dodge against her attacks.” Mayu explained.

“Wow.. You’re really something else, Mayu. You should not waste your talent.” Takamina said.

“Stop it, Takamina. Enough of your getting job crap.” Mayu said.

“No.. Takamina’s right, Mayu. You will have a huge potential working in Hellsing. We really need someone like you in our organization.” Rena continued.

"No way, Rena. Don't make me repeat again." Mayu said.

“What about that annoying ultrasonic roar that she has?” Yuko asked.

Mayu shrugged. “Just close your ears.”

“Look here, Mayu! We werewolves have 16 times better hearing than a human’s.  Closing my ears will not do any good.” Yuko growled.

“Then try to persevere. For the sake of Yuki.” Mayu said.

“Hold on a minute.. Why am I even risking my own life to save a vampire?” Yuko questioned.

“That’s because Yuki risked her own life protecting me from that Alpha wolf. So, do you want to live the rest of your life indebted to her?” Kojiharu said. Yuko remained silent at Kojiharu’s statement.

“Come on, Yuko. You guys are friends, right?” Jurina insisted.

“Fine. I’m doing this to repay her. Not because we’re friends or anything.” Yuko replied.

“Alright. Back to the main topic. As all you you saw before, Gakuran is vulnerable towards extreme physical attacks, so the best to go against Gakuran is Acchan. I’m quite sure a bite from Acchan is good enough to weaken her as long as she’s bitten in a non-coated area. But then again, all these are just assumptions. We might not know what more troubles lie ahead.” Mayu explained.

“What about us?” Kojiharu asked.

“You three will stay home.” Rena said.

“No. I’m coming with you guys!” Mayu shouted.

“Use your IQ140 to think about the consequences if you left with us.” Yuko said.

“I did some thinking before. I’ll be just fine.” Mayu answered.

“What makes you say that? How can you be so sure about this?” Rena asked.

“It’s because I know all of you will cover for me.” Mayu said.

“That’s called slowing us down! No, you’re not going!” Rena shouted back.

“Trust us, Mayu. We’ll bring Yuki back.” Jurina assured.

“Well, we know the location of Gakuran’s mansion. But how are we going to sneak in?” Maeda asked.

Yuko then grinned evilly. “Sneak in?! We’ll just crash right into their wedding hall and mess some up!!”



Chapter 13 - Nezumi's strategy
END


Next Chapter : Chapter 14 - Wedding crasher