S.2 : Chapter 1 - Becoming a real vampire

Supernatural Partner

935859_10201442626924967_788971638_n8.jp

 

Chapter 1 - Becoming a real vampire


“Why are you bringing me here, Yuki?” Mayu frowned as Yuki brought her into a wide field.

“You have to learn how to be a real vampire, Nezumi-sama. It’s been a year and a half and you still haven’t learned how to fly yet.” Yuki stated.

“It’s because I don’t have to, Yuki. Why should I learn how to fly? My work doesn’t belong in the field.” Mayu retorted.

“Not only you have to learn how to fly, you need to learn how to fight as well. Who knows what will happen in the future? If I’m not here to protect you, at least you still can protect yourself.” Yuki insisted.

After a moment of contemplating, Mayu finally nodded her head. “Alright..”

Yuki smiled excitedly and clapped her hands in joy. “Good! Now let’s start with fighting techniques first.”

Yuki walked about 50 meters away from Mayu, picked a stone up and faced her. Yuki then showed the rock on her right hand to Mayu. “Nezumi-sama.. I want you to catch this. I’ll be throwing it in my fastest speed. If you’re able to catch this, you’ll be able to read fast opponents movements better.”

“Eh?? But if it’s too fast then how can I catch it!?” Mayu’s eyes widened from Yuki’s statement.

“Focus, Nezumi-sama.. Feel your surroundings with your vampiric aura. If your focus is good enough, you will be able to sense movements in the air. Ready?” Yuki asked.

“Y-Yes.” Mayu sounded a little panic.

Yuki raised her hands to the side and flicked her arms with an incredible speed which sent the rock flying towards Mayu’s direction. Mayu was literally stunned by the sight of the rock bulleting past the side of her head without her noticing and smashed through a large rock behind her. “That was too fast, Yuki!! I didn’t even see that coming!”

“You have to sense the movement of the rock, Nezumi-sama. Empty your mind and just concentrate on the rock. Listen to the air friction as the rock glide past the air.”

“My brain is full of knowledge, Yuki! How can I empty my mind like this!?”

“Focus. Here I come again.” Yuki said as she picked up another rock. This time, Mayu closed her eyes and tried her best to listen to the air friction caused by the rock.

Yuki threw another high speed rock right at Mayu’s direction.

*WHOOSH!!*

The rock flew past Mayu again, but this time, Mayu had a frown on her face. As she opened her eyes, she looked at Yuki. “I….heard something, Yuki. Like the sound of wind blowing past my ears..”

Yuki smiled at Mayu. “Good. You’re starting to get used to sensing your surroundings. Let’s try one last time, Nezumi-sama. Open your eyes this time. I want you to catch it this time as I will not aim the side of your head but directly towards your head.”

Mayu swallowed her saliva and nodded. “O-Ok…”

“Don’t be nervous. I trust you will be able to catch it. After all, you’re my beloved smart girlfriend, right?” Yuki shot a warm smile that made Mayu blush.

“I’m ready.” Mayu said.

“Alright. Here I come!” Yuki tossed a high speed rock again, but this time, it was aimed directly towards her head. Mayu immediately raised her hands up by her own reflex as she felt an impact on her palm. Yuki’s face is now beaming with happiness as Mayu turned her fist around and opened her fingers to reveal a crushed rock.

Mayu looked at Yuki in shock. “I did it, Yuki!!”

“Yes you did!” Yuki said as she ran towards Mayu and rewarded her with a warm embrace.

“That’s all you’re going to give me?” Mayu pouted.

Yuki pulled herself away and asked sarcastically. “Well, what else do you want?”

“Hmph!” Mayu ripped her whole body away from Yuki’s grip and turned backwards.

“Aww…” Yuki back hugged Mayu, earning a smile from her before continuing, “Nezumi-sama.. I was just kidding..”

Without saying another word, Mayu turned back facing Yuki and kissed Yuki on the lips. “That’s what I want, Yuki.”

“Now I will teach you a little about combat skills. It’s pretty simple, actually.” Yuki sounded as she separated herself from Mayu.

“How simple?” Mayu questioned.

“Since you’re already a vampire now, you should posses immense strength and speed as well. See that large rock right here? I want you to crush this rock with a single punch.” Yuki pointed at a large rock in front of them. 

“Well, ok..” Mayu stated as she released her fist towards the rock, smashing it apart with a single punch.

“Wow.. I never expected that..” Mayu frowned at her own strength.

“I told you it was easy for a vampire. Now do you see a rock over there?” Yuki pointed at a large rock about 100meters away. Mayu nodded her head, signifying that she saw the rock.

“Now, I want you to destroy that rock with a single hit but you only have 2 seconds.” Yuki continued.

Mayu smirked at Yuki’s statement. “Got it.” This caused a frown to appear on Yuki’s face.

“1, 2, 3, go!” Yuki sounded. Right after Yuki finished, Mayu propelled herself towards the rock with an extreme speed and blasted the rock with a single punch. Yuki was literally stunned by Mayu’s performance.

“H-How!?” Yuki sounded out loud being stunned.

As Mayu walked back towards Yuki, she stated, “It was easy, Yuki. I witnessed a lot of vampire battles. I know exactly how they propel themselves. I’m not an analyst for nothing, you know? Vampires kick the ground hard to propel themselves. So, I just thought I should do the same thing.”

“Wow.. Nezumi-sama.. You’re a really quick learner.” Yuki clapped her hands being impressed.

“Of course I’m a quick learner. Or else how do I study about tactics?” Mayu bragged.

Yuki replied with a warm smile before saying, “Alright. Now you have to learn how to fly, Nezumi-sama.”

“Ok. So, how do you fly?” Mayu asked.

“It’s easy for existing vampires to fly around. Well, it’s not going to be easy for a new vampire, though..”

“What so hard about it?” Mayu frowned.

“Basically, if you want to fly, you only need to have one thing in your mind.”

“Which is??” Mayu asked in a rhyme.

“Blood.”

This statement shocked Mayu so badly as she opened both her eyes and mouth wide. “EHH!!??”

“See what I mean?”

“You mean you always think of blood if you want to fly?”

Yuki nodded her head. “Yes. Every single time. The more blood you can think of, the faster you can fly. This is why I said it’s not easy for new vampires like you.”

“I’ll try…” Mayu said as she closed her eyes and start thinking about blood. As she did, she felt her body levitated a little before she came falling back down. “I can’t, Yuki!”

Yuki pouted and replied, “Oh well.. I can’t force a new vampire to think about bloods that much, can I?”

“Ah! I’ve got it!” Mayu sounded as she thought of an idea and boom! She flew off the ground, high up into the sky and floating around the sky.

Being shocked with Mayu’s sudden improvements, Yuki immediately flew up towards Mayu. Upon noticing, Mayu sped herself away from Yuki while shouting, “Catch me if you can!”

Yuki chased after Mayu, but she was shocked at the speed of Mayu. Yuki actually found herself slowly losing sight of her. Even the way she handle the flight is way beyond even of an elite vampire. After a moment, Mayu was already out of sight. “Nezumi-sama! Where are you?”

At this time, Mayu appeared from Yuki’s back and back hugged her. “I’m here..”

Yuki immediately turned around and look at Mayu. “Nezumi-sama! You’re flying!”

Mayu replied with a smile. “Yes I am.”

“You were faster than me! How come?” Yuki’s eyes widened.

“Well, you said that the more blood I can think of, the faster I can fly, right?”

“Yes, I did. But you didn’t manage to do it the first time! How did you do it again? You just improved in a split second!” Yuki stated out loud, unable to contain her shocking expression.

“I did think of blood. But from the animes I watched. I have watched hundreds of animes that contain gore and violence. I just thought maybe bloods from animes work as well. And of course, my hypothesis was right. Maybe that’s why I could fly faster than you. I had all the gore and violent anime scenes right here in my head.” Mayu pointed to the side of her head.

Yuki let out a smile, “Wow, Nezumi-sama.. Even till mastering vampire abilities, you even figured it out only with your brains. I’m really impressed with you, Nezumi-sama.” Yuki then landed a kiss on her forehead.

Mayu replied with a smile before saying, “Can we go back now?”

“Of couse. I have to reward you for your great performance today, Nezumi-sama.” Yuki shot a erted smile.

“What kind of reward?”



Mayu’s bedroom

Mayu and Yuki’s lips crashed onto one another as Mayu aggressively stick her tongue into Yuki’s mouth, earning a moan as her tongue hers. They gripped onto each others’ backs tightly as Yuki desperately pulled off Mayu’s shirt, revealing her black laced bra. Yuki then pushed Mayu onto the bed as she walked towards Mayu while ing her own shirt, revealing a pink bra. Upon reaching the bed, Yuki crawled towards Mayu seductively and stopped right on top of Mayu’s body.

Yuki slowly lowered her body so that their chests pressed onto each other. Yuki’s breath could be heard from such a close distance. Yuki lowered her head, closed in towards Mayu’s lips and stopped right before it touched. This caused Mayu to pull her head up towards Yuki to kiss her, but instead Yuki pulled her head back, not letting Mayu get what she wants. Frustrated, Mayu pulled her head even further to reach Yuki’s lips but to no avail as Yuki pulled her head further back. Yuki softly pushed Mayu back down on the bed. “Y-Yuki…. Stop teasing me…” Mayu said while breathing heavily.

Without uttering another word, Yuki placed her finger onto Mayu’s lips and start sliding it downwards softly reaching her neck and towards her collarbone. Yuki then looked at Mayu as she started breathing heavier before sliding her finger downwards, across her chest, earning a cute moan from her. Yuki continued sliding her finger downwards and now reached her belly. Yuki swirled her fingers around Mayu’s belly, tickling her and at the same time, little moans could be heard escaping from . Yuki then grabbed onto Mayu’s skirt and slowly slide it off her hips and her milky legs.

This time, Yuki crawled back towards Mayu’s face and finally landed a kiss on her lips. After being teased so much, Mayu immediately let out all her lusts in one go in that single kiss. Mayu and bit Yuki’s lips roughly before sticking her tongue into , roaming around, earning a muffled moan from Yuki. Yuki could feel Mayu’s tongue dancing around in as she tried to stick it in deeper and deeper, wanting to fulfill her own pleasure. Yuki replied Mayu’s kiss with a tongue play herself as she her tongue against Mayu’s tongue, causing her to moan from the pleasure.

Yuki released herself from the kiss and started kissing the outer part of Mayu’s mouth. She started with Mayu’s bottom lip and down forwards the neck. Yuki stopped by her neck and planted a hickey on it before going down to her collar bone. Yuki and kissed her collar bone, causing Mayu to moan out loud as she gripped onto Yuki’s back, trying to contain her moan. As Yuki went lower towards Mayu’s chest area, she stopped and looked at Mayu before coming back up to meet up with her face. Being overly frustrated, Mayu attempted to grab Yuki’s head and bury it onto her chest, but Yuki is not going to let that happen so easily as she loves to tease Mayu a lot.

“S-Stop teasing me, Yuki…” Mayu said for the second time while panting.

“Yea.. Stop teasing her, Yuki.” A voice was suddenly heard from the side.

“Scratch her back, Mayu! Scratch it like a wild cat!” Another voice was also heard from the same direction.

Being confused by the owner of the voice, both Yuki and Mayu turned their head to notice Rena and Jurina sitting on a couch, watching them all along. Jurina was munching on a bag of popcorn while Rena was eating a bar of white choco KitKat. Being stunned by the sudden sight of Rena and Jurina, both Yuki and Mayu started right back at them pokerfaced, while trying to analyze the situation.

Jurina smiled innocently and pointed her bag of popcorn to them. “Popcorns?”

Still not replying, both Yuki and Mayu continued blinking as their eyes shifted towards Rena who also smiled innocently at them. “Want some KitKat?”

“KYA!!!!!” Mayu immediately landed a kick towards Yuki, causing her to tumble out of the bed and fell onto the floor. Without wasting any more time, Mayu grabbed onto a towel and covered her half body whereas Yuki calmly removed herself from the floor and wore her shirt back.

“W-When did you both come in!?” Mayu questioned loudly.

“We just want to drop by and say hi..” Rena said while biting on her KitKat.

“We’ve been here for quite some time.” Jurina smiled as she continued munching on her popcorn.

“Stop eating your KitKat and popcorns! This isn’t a movie! And where the hell did you even get those KitKat and popcorns from!?” Mayu shouted.

“This is BETTER than a movie. It’s live action.”  Rena answered.

“About the KitKat and popcorns, we just bought it from a guy named Kevin. His popcorns are really cheap and good. You want to try some?” Jurina pointed her bag of popcorn towards Mayu again.

“No! I don’t care who this Kevin is, and I don’t want any popcorns! Get out!” Mayu shouted, still covering her body.

“Ooo… That’s a bit harsh..” Rena said.

“Jurina-sama, Rena-sama, why don’t you wait for us at the vampire café? We’ll meet you there in a minute.” Yuki sounded nicely.

“Well, if you say so..” Rena said as both Jurina and Rena stood up to leave.

“Oh, one more thing. I just love to watch vampires making out. So lustful.. So HOT!!” Jurina stated excitedly. This caused Mayu to reach for her comb and tossed it towards both of them. Upon noticing it, Jurina immediately grabbed onto Rena and teleport away from the scene. Mayu’s eyes were then diverted onto the floor. “They didn’t even pick up their rubbish! Leaving popcorn bags and KitKat wrappers all on the floor!”

Yuki smiled and replied, “Just leave them be, Nezumi-sama.. Let’s get changed and meet them at the vampire café. And when we come back…” A grin appeared on Yuki’s face as she leaned in towards Mayu’s ears and whispered, “I still have to finish rewarding you..”

Mayu blushed so badly with this statement as she wore her clothes again.



At a Vampire café

“Nee, Rena-chan.. Why did Yuki agree to meet here?” Jurina whispered to Rena.

“Maybe she was trying to take revenge on us by making us feel awkward. They’re all vampires.” Rena stated as she glanced all around their table to notice that everyone in that café is a vampire.

“They are all giving us the ‘eye’…” Jurina whispered again as she noticed that in fact, everyone was looking at them.

At this time, Yuki and Mayu came flying down to the café and sat down along.

“Phew.. You both are finally here… We were feeling so awkward here.” Rena sighed out loud.

“Why did you even agree to meet up at this place!?” Jurina questioned.

“Well, this vampire café is newly opened, so I was thinking of trying it out.” Yuki smiled.

As the waitress passed them the menus, Jurina and Rena both had their mouth wide open as all the meals in the menu are blood. Cow blood, goat blood, human blood and many more.

Rena then shifted her eyes towards Yuki. “Seriously?”

“There’s nothing we can eat here!” Jurina accidentally said out loud, attracting attentions from all vampires around. Noticing this situation, Rena immediately stood up and apologized to them.

Jurina then repeated in a whisper “There’s nothing we can eat here!”

“Well, I’m sorry if you don’t drink blood, Jurina. Just sit down here then.” Mayu said in a sarcastic tone.

“You’re obviously having your revenge about what happened just now..” Rena said.

“Ah.. Rena-sama.. Please don’t see it this way. I was genuinely thinking of trying the food here. I believe they do serve plain water here as well.” Yuki said, only to be continued with Mayu’s giggle.

“Yuki.. Stop acting. I know you have the same thinking as Mayu.” Jurina stated.

At this time, Rena’s phone rang.

“Moshi moshi! Rena-desu!” Rena answered the call.

“Hey, Rena. Akane here. Are you with Jurina, Mayu and Yuki right now?”

“Err… Yea. What’s wrong?”

“Alright. I want the four of you to come back to the headquarters now. I have an important announcement to make with everyone.”

“Sure. I’ll see you then.” Rena ended the call.

Rena clapped her hands once, signaling the other three girl. “Alright. Meals over. We have to get back to the headquarters now.”



Chapter 1 - Becoming a real vampire
END