Chapter 7

That's Not Possible!
(Chunji's POV)

RRIIIINNGGGGG!!!

FINALLY!! Lunch time! You don't know what it's like waiting 5 whole hours to eat lunch. Or maybe you do. Okay, whatever.

As I walked out of class, I saw the top of Hyeri's head just a meters away from me. I pushed through some other students and slung my arm on her shoulder. She tried to get it off but. Hey! It's not like I don't get some exercise or anything!

She tried to pry my arm off of her but she couldn't. Muahahahhahahahah all that hardwork with Minsoo hyung paid off (~^3^)~

ANYWAY.

We walked towards the lunch area in silence. She really doesn't want to talk to me huh?

"Park Hyeri! Yah, did I do something wrong?" I turned her around and pulled her close to me.

"Nope. I'm just not in the mood to talk.", she replied shrugging.

She turned around to walk away but I pulled her back and hugged her.

"If I DID do something wrong, I'm sorry. You understand, my widdle marshmallow pwincess??", I told her, squishing her cheeks.

She chuckled and tackled me into hug.

I placed a kiss on her forehead but she just said:
"Yes, you freakin idiot that looks like an elephant, sir!"

"Don't call me that!", I exclaimed punching her shoulder lightly.

"Ouch, thanks Mister Elephant Who Hits Like A Girl.", Hyeri muttered smirking.

"YAH! I HEARD THAT!", I yelled, grabbing the attention of a few students nearby.

I said sorry and bowed, then Hyeri and I went to the lunch area together, joking around like what we always do.

(Hyeri's POV)

AISH THIS LEE CHANHEE!!

I want to be mad at him but my heart doesn't allow it!

ARGH THIS FREAKIN HEART!!

Go get your own life, heart, just not mine.



Well, not really. My heart beats and transports oxygen around my body, so I need it to stay alive. But now's not the time for a biology lesson.

Still, Lee Chanhee, why are you so...

AARRRGHHH *burst into a million fangirling Hyeris*

SEE? I can't even find the perfect word for him!

Urgh. Calm down, Hyeri. Calm down...



--------------

Should I make my chapters longer??