Chapter 3

That's Not Possible!
(Hyeri's POV)

My phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and it was Chunji. I sighed and answered the call.

"Yah Park Hyeri where the choco fudge are you?!", he yelled from the other side.
"Yah Lee Chanhee who do you think you are that you can freaking yell at me like that?!", I responded.
"Uh, your best friend? Whatever, I'm coming over.", he said coolly.
"What? No! Why-" and he hung up.

"URGH LEE CHANHEE WHY?!"

-----------------

I went downstairs with my math homework, waiting for Chunji. I was actually planning to do my work, but ended up watching TV instead. After 10 minutes, there was a knock on my door.

I walked towards the door and opened it and let Chunji in.

"Hey.", I said smiling.
"Hey.", he replied, also smiling.
"Come in!"

He sat on the couch like he was the boss of the house, then flipped through the channels and finally went with a variety show.

"So Chunji, what brings you here?", I asked him, scribbling down the answer of a question.
"Nothing~ Just wanna see ma best friend ya know?", he said, blinking super fast like he was a girl who was flirting with a guy.
"YAH WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? ARE YOU HITTING ON ME OMAGOD YOU LOOK LIKE A GIRL DOING THAT!", I yelled at him.

He blinkled a couple of times, before just..
Just..
Collapsing on the ground..
Laughing like a maniac.

"Yah! What's wrong?!"
"You should've seen your face! It was so funny!", he said inbetween laughs.
Ofcourse, I didn't answer and just stayed quiet.
"Yah Hyeri~", he started. I turned towards him but he just laughed again, jumping up and down on the sofa.

Suddenly the TV became really loud. I could see the volume gauge thing on the TV screen raise until 40, then up again. I covered my ears, then yelled: "CHUNJI TURN THAT THING DOWN!" After a few seconds, the volume had gone down to 10 and it was really quiet.

"Chunji! What happened?!", I asked him.
"I sat on the remote and I didn't realize that I was until you screamed at me", he said, smiling like an idiot. Wow, he has no shame, huh?
I laughed and laid back on the sofa.
"You're not deaf, right, Chunji?"
"Huh? WHAT? OFCOURSE NOT!", he exclaimed, poking me in the stomach.
"Okay okay! You're not deaf!", I yelled, falling to the floor laughing hysterically.

He stood up and helped me to get on my feet, then we watched TV again.

- TIMESKIP -

I looked at the clock on my phone - OWMAGAWSH IT'S 11PM ALREADY! Time really does fly really fast huh? Oh well.

Chunji was helping me with my math homework. When I asked him why he didn't do any homework he said he had finished it earlier. He was so focused in explaining, when I poked him he didn't even flinch.

I yawned super loudly, hoping he would get the hint that it was late already and it was time for him to leave. Fortunately, he did. He stopped explaining, looked at me then asked, "You're sleepy already?"

"Hm? Yeah..", I said, yawning again.
"Really? 'Cuz you're usually up until 1 o'clock texting with me.", he asked, wiggling his eyebrows.
"Well, yeah, but I'm really tired today. Because YOU STOLE MY PHONE.", I replied trying not to show any expression.

He chuckled and turned towards the pile of papers scattered around the table.
"LOL it's 11PM!", he exclaimed, finally noticing the time.
"Yeah. You should go now, Chunji."
"Nouu~ Lemme stay the night heree~", he begged in an aegyo voice, pouting.
"WHAT? No! Why do you wanna stay here anyway?", I asked him.
"One, I have something to tell you. Two, WE'VE NEVER HAD A SLEEP OVER IN 1 YEAR!", he half yelled at me, smiling like an idiot.
"Oh jeez Chunji I'm not deaf! But no-"
"OH PLEASE HYERI! PLEASE PLEASE PLE-"
"OKAY OKAY! Fine you can stay here!", I said laughing.
"Yay!"

He jumped up and tidied up the table in a matter of seconds.

"I'm so excited! It's been so long since I slept over here!", he said as he jumped on my bed.
"Oi. Who said you're sleeping on the bed?", I asked him, smirking.
"What do you mean?", he asked, frowning.

I just smiled to myself and dragged a spare mattress from under my bed. I sat on it and patted the space next to me.

"You, my friend, are sleeping here."

-------------------

HOMAGOD THE THRID CHAPTER IS FINALLY UP! Dammit how long did I take to edit this chapter. SIGH Okay. Moving on to the fourth.