Chapter 10

That's Not Possible!
(Hyeri's POV)

Currently walking to school with Yejin and Eunbi. It's only been 10 minutes or so and the two have gotten along like they knew each other their whole lives.

We turned a corner and the school was in front of us. Seperated into three buildings, one for elementary students, one for middle school students (like Yejin), and another for us high schoolers.

We were at the gates when I saw four familiar figures standing in a circle, arms around each other and heads in the middle, as if talking about something secretive and didn't want anyone else to find out.

Eunbi and I led Yejin to her building before running off to the guys. I stood behind Niel and Eunbi behind LJoe, preparing to jump at them. However, our hopes were shattered when we heard a cute voice say "Oh hyung. Looks likes someone's behind you." OHMYGAWSH YOU SUPER CUTE MOTHAA YOOCHANGHYUN YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!!

Everyone quickly turned around and acted as though nothing happened.

"NOONAAAAA!!!" Ricky squeezed me tight in his arms.

"RIIIICCCCCCKKYYYYYYYYYY!!!!" I hugged him back just as tight, not caring about our failure in trying to scare them.

When we let go I hugged the others as well, making sure they all get the same amount of love and caring (*cough cough*)

"Let's go to school people people!", Niel exclaimed.

"Hyung, we ARE at school.", Changjo said patting his hyung's head.

"AISH CHOI JONGHYUN STOP IT!!", Niel complained and fixed his hair while glaring at his dongsaeng.

Changjo just laughed and teased the others. Including me.

"Noona, you like Chunji hyung right?", he asked whispering in my ear all of a sudden.

"GEEZ CHOI JONGHYUN YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!", I exclaimed clutching my chest.

He chuckled. "But you DO like him don't you?", he asked whispering in my ear again.

"Yah if you keep bending down to whisper to your noona who's way too short compared to you, you're gonna have spinal problems.", I said pulling him in front of me.

He ignored what I said and just replied with, "Tsk. Noona's avoiding the question. It's so obvious noona likes Chunji hyung."

I glared at him but he just smiled and ran off towards Ricky.

Great, Changjo my sane-or-so-I-thought-so dongsaeng has become a second Chunji. -_-"

"NIIIIIEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL~", I cooed.

Niel was at the front, so he jogged back to talk to me.

"Whaddap noona?", he asked slinging his left arm over my shoulders.

"Oh so NOW you call me noona? After three years of not wanting to call me noona?", I asked him, eyebrows raised. He's younger than me by a couple of months but refused to call me noona until now. Which I'm fine with cuz it makes me feel younger :3

He laughed and poked my cheek. "Yes."

I just rolled my eyes and hit his back. "Thankyou SOOOOO much, Mr. Ahn."

"You're welcome Mrs. Ahn.", he said poking my cheek.

"WHAT THE- I'M NOT YOUR WIFE!!" I just had to slap his stomach this time.

"Ouch noona that hurts.", he said pouting while rubbing his stomach.

"I'm NOT your wife.", I emphasized the word the word 'not'.

"Okay, okay, then go find Chunji hyung.", he said letting go of me.

"WHAT?!"

"Noooooothingggg..", he said in a sing song voice, walking away towards Changjo.

I sighed and walked away, towards Eunbi.

"Hyeriiiiii~", she said pulling me into a hug. "OH CHUNJI!"

"OHDEARLORD WHY IS EVERYONE TEASING ME ABOUT CHUNJI???", I whined.

"What do you mean? Chunji's walking with Minsoo oppa towards us right now.", she replied giggling.

Oh right.. You don't know. Eunbi has been keeping a crush on Minsoo oppa for one and a half years but has not got the guts to tell him and is afraid that he doesn't like her back so goes for other people to get her mind off of him. LOL (A/N: I'll be using Minsoo instead of CAP, okai? okai.) So yeaa... LOL

Just as I was about to turn around, a pair of strong arms picked me up and twirled me around. As the world turned around me, I heard Eunbi say "Lee Chanhee! Put her down right now!" Heheh, she's so protective of me XD

Chunji put me down and laughed, patted my head then hugged us. Minsoo oppa came soon after and hugged us too, yet it was even more bonecrushing that Chunji's.

"Ow, ow! Oppa- Can't- BREATHE!"

He let go of us and chuckled, then said sorry and went to the other boys. Chunji accompanied me and Eunbi to our class, then walked away towards his.

Eunbi and I was about to take our seats when a female teacher - Ms.Kim, I think? - came in and stuck a poster to the class bulletin board. When he left the class, students came rushing towards the bulletin board and crowded around. After a few seconds of silence, a mixture of gasps, whispers and squeals erupted from the students' mouths.

After another few seconds of squeals, the crowd around the bulletin board finally dissipated. Eunbi who had sat down during the session of squeals, stood up and walked towards the bulletin board, stayed silent for a few seconds then gasped. She ran back to me and shook my shoulders.

"What? Unnie what did Ms.Kim put up?", I asked her.

"One. That was Ms.Kwon. And two, PROM!!"

I totally ignored the first part. What I cared about was prom.

"WHAT? PROM?"

"PROM!", she responded.

"I can't believe it!" I walked towards the board and skimmed it until I found the paper. The background was a view of the night sky, with a moon on the top right corner and stars scattered around the whole page. In the center was written in white:

'Love Under The Stars!'
Ladies! It's your turn to pick your date!
14 November!
No date, no prom!
Nah, just kidding.
Remember! It's Sadie Hawkins!

Awww shiznits. It's Sadie Hawkins.