Chapter 5

That's Not Possible!
(Hyeri's POV)

Chunji and I had a toast breakfast. And believe me, it wasn't fun. Chunji burnt the bread three times, and we wasted all my bread just for trying to get the toast just right. In the end we gave up and we were forced to eat the burnt toast. Which surprisingly tasted good. not.

Anyway.

After breakfast, we walked to school, joking around and bla bla bla you know what best friends do. We were one block away from school and we were talking about how horrible that toast tasted.

"Did you see how black it was? It was super bla-", I was talking, but he cut me off.

"Oh, hey Eunbi!"

He practically yelled in my ears because he was side-hugging me at the time and his chin was on my shoulders, so his mouth and my right ear was just one inch away. Though many passer-bys stared at Chunji because he looked like a drunken man holding on to me for support, he was still very cheerful and had the voice to scream in my ears and have absolutely NO SHAME about anything.

Except for this morning when I told him he was looking good.

But then again, I don't understand why he had to look away from me when he's just blushing.

Eh, I'll figure it out later. For now I just have to deal with someone I barely know and a loud annoying elephant.

BACK TO THE POINT.

Eunbi was on the other side of the road, walking the same direction as us. She walked to the end of the block, crossed the road and met up with us.

"Woah, Eunbi, you're looking especially pretty today.", Chunji said, adding a wink at the word 'pretty'.

Uh. How I hate it when he winks.

Ofcourse, Eunbi blushed. All the girls just had to, when Chunji winked or complimented them. Except for me. Honestly, I can't help but to feel jealous for those girls, because Chunji NEVER compliments me and he compliments other girls he barely knows. Well, atleast 80% are strangers.

I puffed my cheeks and threw Chunji's arm off of my shoulder and stomped away,not even bothering to say bye. I left the two behind to 'catch up' with their daily lives. Which doesn't make sense,because they just saw each other yesterday.

Eh, whatever. Leave them alone, I still have Yejin and Teen Top to chat with.

Wait.

Are you asking me why I got jealous?

Let's just say Chunji is attractive. And I might have fallen for him.

Five percent out of a hundred.

----------------------
MUHA
So here's the story so far:
1. Chunji & Hyeri are best friends
2. Chunji likes Hyeri but when he tries to confess, Hyeri already fell asleep (Chapter 4)
3. Actually, Hyeri likes Chunji too but acts like she doesn't
Oh and get the last part from Chapter 1. Hyeri and Eunbi are sisters!

Okay this story is really boring. Comment and tell me what you think about it so far? *pouts and does aegyo*

MUHA thanks for reading though!