Chapter 11

That's Not Possible!
(Hyeri's POV)

Oh why why WHYYY does it have to be Sadie Hawkins?

I mean.. Yeah it's awesome and all that.. But I'm not a really big fan of it because..

A) The guys at this school are H-O-T. I mean it. I mean, look at everyone here! They're all so handsome! The girls are ALSO H-O-T! I ain't gay but seriously. All the girls here are all so pretty and all that. By lunch time today everyone would probably already have a date.
B) If I try ask Teen Top, they'd all probably already have dates as well. Have you seen them? They're all so good looking and they all have nice personalities and everything.. Besides, I wouldn't risk asking Minsoo oppa because I know for sure Eunbi unnie would be sad and broken hearted.

So in conclusion, the reason I DON'T want it to be Sadie Hawkins, is because I wouldn't have a date. Three years ago it was a normal prom, Chunji asked me to go as friends. Two years ago, Niel asked me. As friends also. Then last year I missed prom because I went on vacation to America, but Chunji said he dressed up as a girl because he and Byunghun didn't find any dates. I bet that was fun XD

"Hello? Earth to Hyeri?", I heard someone's voice call me. I blinked a few times and shook my head and focused on the person in front of me.

"Huh? Oh Yejin! Yea, what's up?"

"Unnie, you've been spacing out the past few minutes. You were pouting for the first minute, then suddenly you had a pokerface on, then a super happy looking grin, then another pout.", Yejin explained with funny face expressions which I think what I looked like for the past few minutes.

I grinned at her and squished her cheeks. "It's nothing. Just.. That prom thing."

"PROM? YOU'RE UPSET BECAUSE OF PROM? GIRLS GET TO ASK BOYS, HOW CAN YOU BE UPSET ABOUT THAT?!", Yejin demanded and started squishing MY cheeks.

"Yejin, stop it!", I exclaimed and pushed her hands away, laughing.

"BUT UNNIE! HOW CAN YOU BE UPSET ABOUT PROM?!"

"I'm not, I'm just not in the mood to ask the boys, okay? I'm afraid they'll be taken already or they might say no.."

Yejin hugged me and suddenly asked: "Why not ask Chunji oppa? I mean, he's your best friend right? I'm sure he wouldn't say yes to a random girl and say no to my beautiful elder sister."

I smiled at her but sat down and sighed. "Yejin-ah, have you taken a look at Chunji oppa? He's so good looking, and has a wonderful personality and he's very nice. There's no way he would say no to some girl who's way prettier than me."

"Unnie, stop it! Stop underestimating yourself and try, for heaven's sake! I don't like seeing you like this!", Yejin demanded, tears forming in her eyes. Her lips started quivering, and I knew she would burst into tears any second.

I giggled. "Look Yejin-ah. I'll try, okay? But if he says no, it's your fault.", I said smiling. "Sure! I'll take full blame!", she choked out the words, bursting into laughter, and soon I burst into laughter as well. "Besides, if he says no, I'm sure Niel oppa would say yes!"

"Wait what? What's THAT supposed to mean, Yejin?!"

"NOTHINGGGGGG~"

Okay now that's just plain awkward, so I decided to change the subject.

"How about you, Yejin? Who are YOU asking?", I asked her raising an eyebrow. I always knew she liked Ricky, but she always refuses. "Changhyun?"

"Yes.. I'd like to try to ask him. I don't know if he'll accept though..", she replied shyly.

"OMO YEJIN YOU'RE BLUSHING!"

"UNNIE!!"





YAAAAYYYYY FIRST DOUBLE UPDATEEE SOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE.. 2 WEEKS.. I'M SOSOSOSOSOSOOOOOOOOOO SORRYYYYY BUT ANYWAYYY HAPPYNEWYEAR GUISEEE MUWAHMUWAH DOUBLE UPDATE YEAAAAAA and I'm currently working on the next chapter of the sequel for my Changjo oneshot YOU SHOULD CHECKITOUT GUISEEE~~ ONCEAGAIN MWAH MWAH LUBYUUU HOPE 2014 BE A GREAT YEAR FOR EVERYONEEE