Chapter 9

That's Not Possible!
I've been gone for so many days :(
I'm so sorry, I just finished my semestral exams. I HAD TO STUDY THE WHOLE CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY BOOK!! It was pretty easy actually.
Anyway, now that I'm back.. I think it's a pretty long chapter..
Enjoy!

--------------------------

(3rd Person (in other words, no one's POV, just.. Normal. lol))

Over the next few days, Hyeri and Eunbi got along excellently (is that even a word lol).

Eunbi was delighted, really, that she had found her long-lost sister whom she have never met for years. Even more than 12 years, actually. They were seperated at such a young age of just four years old, with no explanation whatsoever. Eunbi was sent to Japan to live with their mom's friend, Aunt Yuka as Eunbi called her, who treated Eunbi like she was her own child. Eunbi moved back to Korea 3 and a half years ago, when she was 14. She met with Chunji one day when she was getting her hair done for her friend's sister's wedding at the salon next to Cafe Dani (lol the only name than came to me XD). Chunji was exiting his friend's parents' cafe when he bumped into her, and they became instant friends (just like Hyeri's situation XD)

(So, enough of Eunbi's past now, we're going back to the present)

*3 days after the day Hyeri got Eunbi's number - note: Hyeri's parents have not yet come home from Japan, but Yejin's two nights at her friend's place is over*

"Hyeri, you wanna get some icecream later?", Chunji asked Hyeri while poking her cheeks. She swatted his hand away and nodded.

"YAY!", Chunji cheered and started poking Hyeri's cheeks again. She puffed her cheeks up and swatted his hand away AGAIN, then told him to stop.

"Yahhh Hyeriiii why so grumpyyyy you look like an old granmaa", Chunji said frowning. Hyeri knew that deep down, he was about to laugh any second. She couldn't do anything BUT laugh, and she was soon followed by her best friend.

"Can we bring unnie and the guys too?", she asked him once the laughter died down.

"Hm? For icecream? Yeah, Eunbi's fine, but not the guys please. They're killing me.", he said closing his locker. He said the last part in a whisper, yet it was still playful.

She chuckled. "What did they do now?", she asked him patting his cheeks.

"They keep bugging me for staying at your house these past few days.", he said sighing. Then he continued, "I mean, is it so wrong that I've been staying at your house for 4 days?"

She laughed again and pinched his cheeks.

"Actually, it IS quite weird.", she said. No answer, instead she got a face that expressed 'WTF!'.

"But I don't mind, really.", she said again shrugging. Chunji shattered his 'WTF!' face and squealed and pulled Hyeri into a bear hug.

"I'm so glad you actually take my side for once.", Chunji said once he let go of her. "Now, let's go get Eunbi and buy some icecream huh?", he said grinning, and before Hyeri could even answer, he had located Eunbi, who was infront of her locker across the hall, and dragged both of them towards the ice cream shop.

----------------------

(Hyeri's POV)

"One chocolate and two vanilla's, please!", Eunbi unnie said to the cashier with a bright smile on her face. The dude at the cashier blushed and typed in our order onto the computer. Unnie handed him the money, he took it and handed unnie the ice creams.

"Chunji, look who's found a boyfriend.", I jabbed his rib with two fingers. He flinched and looked at me with yet another 'WTF DUDE?!' face. I rolled my eyes and motioned towards Eunbi and the cashier dude chatting, not caring whether our icecream was melting or not.

Chunji just shrugged and turned back to his phone and played Kill the Boss or something like that. I turned back to Eunbi unnie and the cashier, but I saw her face contort, even it was just a fraction of a milisecond (yeaaa im exagerating that. dont worry it was only 0.8 seconds XD LOL).

She shrugged, took the icecream and walked back to us, and I could see the cashier make a sad face before returning to his job. I looked at Eunbi as she placed the icecream down on the table and gave the chocolate icecream to Chunji before giving me one of the vanilla icecream.

"So.. What happened there?", I asked her pointing my thumb towards the cashier dude.

"Yeaaaa he was younger you see... So yea, no.", she said shoving a spoonful of vanilla icecream in .

I laughed and pat her shoulder. "Just because you're a noona doesn't mean it'll turn out that bad!", I said.

Eunbi pouted and said: "Nahhhhhh"

I chuckled and looked around. Yellow lighting, baby blue wallpaper, and modern furniture. 3 girls sitting at the table in front of us, and a happy grandma and her grandson sitting near the window.

Then there's us. Eunbi sitting infront of me, enjoying her icecream while bobbing her head to the song that's playing in the shop - which is Sistar's Loving U by the way. There's me, who's doing the exact same thing as Eunbi, and there's Chunji. He's sitting next to me, still playing Kill the Boss, icecream in front of him untouched. He's currently dunking the poor guy's head into a witch's cauldron while smacking the guy's body with a bouquet of flowers. (THAT'S WHAT I DOOOOOO~~~ ^o^ LOL)

I poked him again. His face turned towards me but his eyes were still on the game.

"Yah mister Lee Chanhee, eat your icecream before it melts. You're the one who wanted to take us for icecream.", I said, poking his forehead every word I said.

He nodded and locked his phone, then started to eat his icecream. I turned back to enjoy more icecream, but just as I was about to put the spoon full of icecream in my mouth, Chunji poked my stomach, causing me to squeal and squirm in my seat.

I glared at him but he just smiled innocently at me.

"Don't blame me, you keep poking me. My ribs, my stomach, my forehead. What else?", he asked still smiling.

"You wanna play? Okay then. It's on!" Aaaaandddd the poke-off began. I was winning for the first few seconds, but now Chunji's basically leaning over me, torturing me like there would be no tomorrow.

"Eek! Okayy stoooopppppp Chunji!!" EEEEKK"

"Not until you stop poking me.", he said pointing down towards his stomach where was still poking him.

I nodded and removed my hand. He poked me one last time, chuckling, then pecked my cheek. Aaaaaand there goes my heart.. *pop*

Chunji stood up, fixed his clothes and sat back down on his chair, humming along to the now-playing song - BTOB's 2nd Confession. I just watched as he rapped Minhyuk and Ilhoon's parts. When he finished, he looked at me and smiled.

"I can so totally rap better than Minsoo hyung", he said chuckling. "Though I'm not sure about Byunghun.."

I ducked my head and went back to eating my half-molten vanilla icecream. When I looke up, Eunbi was looking at us through slitted eyes.

"Unnieee what's wrong??", I asked her squishing her cheeks.

She grinning and her eyes were rainbow shaped.

"You guys would make a great couple!", she said clasping her hands together.

"HUH? Nooo we're not a couple! Why would you think so??", I asked almost choking on my icecream.

"Hey, I'm just saying you guys WOULD make a great couple. Not saying you WILL be one.", she said raising her hands up in defeat.

We ate our icecream in silence, except when Chunji laughed when he watched a funny 'Vine' video (and yeah i watch vines too they're hillarious XD).

-----------------

Chunji left first but he wouldn't tell us why.

"Hyeri, let's walk you to your house okay?", unnie asked me.

I put on a big smile and nodded, then we went down the road to my house.

Once we got at the front door, I asked her "Unnie, what about you? I don't want you kidnapped or something."

"No, it's okay. My apartment's just 2 blocks away. I'll be fine.", she replied smiling. I nodded and bid her goodbye, but just as she turned around, a car came from the corner. It stopped right in front of me, and I could clearly make out the familiar faces looking at me from inside.

Umma, appa.

They opened the car doors and jumped out and hugged me. I hugged them back, then helped them get their bags out of the car.

Then I noticed someone standing next to me. I turned and Eunbi was still standing next to me, not moving a single inch. Her eyes were glassy, as if she was about to cry any second.

"Unnie, are you alright? Why are you crying?" I waved a hand in front of her face.

"Hmm? No, I'm not crying. I think something went in my eye.", she quickly said, rubbing her eyes.

I chuckled. "Okay.. But don't you think you should get going now? Your parents will worry.", I said.

"Yeah, actually, I should. I'll be going now.", she said waving at me.

Just as she was about to walk off, umma asked me who I was talking to and I had to call unnie back.

Umma gasped. fell open, but it was only for one second. Eunbi's eyes widened, but it was also only for a second. Eunbi cleared .

"Uhum. Hello, Mrs.Park. It's nice to meet you.", Eunbi said bowing.

"Oh! It's no need to bow! What are you doing here, Eunbi?", umma asked.

"Umma! Why do you sound like you're accusing her of something baadd??", I whined.

"No Hyeri, it's okay. I was just walking her home, Mrs. Park.", Eunbi said, talking to both of us at the same time.

Umma nodded, then pat Eunbi's shoulders.

"Thankyou very much for bringing Hyeri home, Eunbi. I'm glad she finally found someone else other than those six boys to walk her home.", umma said jokingly. We laughed, then Eunbi waved and walked away. Once she turned round the corner and dissapeared from our sight, umma sighed and hugged me.

"New friend huh?", she asked me, chuckling.

"Yep!", I replied hugging her.

She hugged me back as we walked into the house together.

------------------------

Yeaa I know there's not much here, but Eunbi met her parents again! After 12 years! Whoo! *cheers*
*awkweeeeeerdddd*
YAYYY FINALLY A LONG CHAPTER! Well to me it is.
Promise me you'll wait for the next chapter?? *pouts*
THANKS!