Chapter 19

That's Not Possible!
(Eunbi)

"Yah! Minsoo hyung, Byunghun's bullying me!"

Hyeri and I laughed as Chunji poked oppa's forehead.

"You were spacing out, idiot.", Byunghun said. "What were you thinking about?" He smirked.

Chunji just chuckled. "Thinking about my girlfriend and how pretty she is, of course." He wiggled his eyebrows and kissed Hyeri's cheek.

Hyeri wriggled around in her seat. I chuckled when I saw her face redden. "You're blushing! Hyeri's blushing!" I laughed a bit more before leaning back on my own seat.

We were currently in Minsoo oppa's car, oppa driving and me riding shotgun, of course. The two in the middle row, and Byunghun alone at the back.

I looked at Minsoo oppa and leaned over to kiss his cheek. "Is it weird that I'm telling you that I love you instead of you telling me that you love me?", I asked.

He shook his head. "Then I love you." I giggled and kissed his cheek again before sitting back down in my seat.

--------------

(Hyeri)

Chunji and I were enjoying ourselves, just randomly dancing on the dance floor, when suddenly the song switched to a slow song. We both stopped moving, and he wiggled his eyebrows at me. He quickly pulled me in by the waist and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"Chunji!", I complained, giggling.

He shushed me up with a kiss on my collarbone, but instead, I pushed him away. "You erted freak." I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted. "We're only 17."

"Eh?! I'm 18!" He pecked the spot between my jaw and my ear.

"No difference!"

Chunji wrapped his arms around me and winked. "I don't care." I was about to protest, but he cut me off with a kiss on the lips. He winked again before taking my hands and wrapping them around his neck, then his around my waist.

"Chun-"

"Let's just dance, okay?"

I just nodded.

Halfway through the song, Niel came over and asked Chunji whether he could dance with me or not. Chunji nodded, smiled, then left. I just stared at Niel for a while, then wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled.

"You're so pretty."

I giggled. "Thanks, Niel."

He wrapped his arms around me and said, with a poker face, "Somehow this just feels weird."

"I know right. But I missed your hugs."

Niel laughed and hugged me tightly. "Well you got one now."

I laughed. "So how are you doing now, Daniel?"

He shrugged. "I'm doing fine."

"Are you sure?"

"If you let me kiss you, sure."

"YAH!" I pinched his cheeks and stuck my tounge out.

"HEY! I WASN'T DONE YET!", he complained, rubbing his cheeks.

"Continue.."

"On the cheek, of course." He bent down and kissed my right cheek. "Do you really think I would steal you away from Chunji hyung? I know how much you like him and I wouldn't want to risk you hating me for keeping you two apart. LOL."

I laughed.

"As long as you're happy, noona, I'm happy."

Niel poked my nose before running off.

I laughed to myself. Oh gosh, you lovely creature.

I walked to the punch table and got myself a cup of Coca-Cola. I spotted Yejin and Ricky at a table nearby, so I ran over and sat next between them i slung my arms over their shoulders and ruffled their hair.

"Yoo kiddos! Why aren't you dancing? And where's Changjo and Byunghun?"

Ricky pointed towards somewhere in the middle of the dance floor. Changjo, like the dancing machine he is, was, of course, dancing. Byunghun was beside him, also dancing.

I laughed. "Oh gosh, they really are like brothers."

Ricky smirked. "Except that Byunghun hyung is way shorter than the maknae."

"Yah! You're short as well", Yejin snapped, leaning over me to pinch Ricky's cheeks.

"Well, at least you're shorter than me.", Ricky said, smirking again. "Now excuse me noona, I'd like to spend some time with my girl."

I pat his shoulder and immediately stand up. "Enjoy your night, love birds!"

And then I walked off to Minsoo oppa and Eunbi who were at another table. I pat their shoulders and sit beside Eunbi.

"Enjoying your night, guisee??", I asked cheekily.

Eunbi snuggled into Minsoo oppa's shoulder and nodded. Oppa leaned down and... Uh, skipping that part. Involves a lot of tongue.

I shielded my eyes and shook my head. "Guys, why don't you just go and get a room?"

I heard them laugh. "Just open your eyes, you silly girl. I'm sure you and your man will do this someday. Maybe even take it farther." Minsoo oppa smirked.

At that I blushed and waved my hand in front of my face. "Somehow, I've been friends with you guys for more than 3 years, and yet I've never realized you are so erted, until now." I shook my head. "Anyway, there's no way we'll be doing it any time soon."

They smirked. "Really? Then why was Chunji--"

"AISH! SHUT UP!", I barked. I knew my face was read, and, well, I couldn't deny that Chunji's kisses didn't feel nice.

I looked behind the couple and saw Chunji walking towards us, a wide smile on his face.

"I love Chunji, okay, but I don't want to take it too fast. Get it?"

They nodded as Chunji got to our table. He hugged me from the back and swung us side to side.

"What are you guys talking about?"

Minsoo oppa smirked again. "Well, we were talking about you and Hyeri--"

"YAH! Shut up!" I clamped my hands over their mouths, but they stuck their tounge out and my palm. I pulled my hands away and wiped them on Chunji's sleeve.

Minsoo oppa and Eunbi laughed uproariously. I just glared at them, but Chunji was pouting, eyebrows furrowed, and head was tilted to the side.

"Guys, I don't get it.", he muttered, scartching his head, messing his hair up. The two just laughed even more. I stood up to fix his hair and when I was done, dragged him away from the table, and out of the gym, into the cool night air.

"Hyeri! Yah!"

I leaned against the wall beside the gym's double doors. Chunji stood beside me, poking my cheeks.

"What were they talking about, Hyeri?"

I sighed and pushed his hand away. "It."

Chunji furrowed his eyes and messed up his hair. "It? It what?" I kept silent and just fidgeted eith my fingers. His mouth soon turned into an o-shape.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh~ It.."

I turned to him and he was smirking.

I groaned and pulled on my hair. "Oh my gosh! You ert! Can you stop making those erted comments? I've had enough today!"

Chunji's smirk turned into a goofy smile. "Of course I'll stop. I'll wait until you're ready. Until then, I'll only be kissing you."

I laughed.

"A whole lot of times."

Again, he cut off my protest with a kiss. I glared at him, but he just smiled. We stood outside for a while, enjoying the wind and watching a few students run in and out of the doors.

"Wanna ditch prom?"

I nodded.

"Ice cream?"

I nodded again.

Chunji grabbed my hand and we walked towards the ice cream parlor. When we got there, people were looking at us like we were crazy, but we didn't mind. The place was like our 2nd home; being regulars for the past 4 years.

Chunji ordered one vanilla and one chocolate, and we sat down on a table near the window.

"How's your night, Hyeri?", he suddenly asked.

I shrugged. "Okay."

"OKAY? OKAY?! How is it just 'OKAY'?", he asked, mouth in an o-shape.

I laughed. "Dude, chill. I was just joking." Chunji placed his hands on his chest where his heart is supposed to be and sighed. "Gosh, I thought you were serious."

I laughed again. "It's been a blast, Chunji."

He frowned slightly. "Where did the oppa go?", he teased.

I shook my head playfully and said: "It's been a blast, Chunji oppa." He rubbed his chin. "You know what? I think Chanhee oppa is better."

I stared at him. "You tell me to call you oppa, and now Chanhee oppa?"

He nodded.

"Good idea."

He exhaled loudly and wiped imaginary sweat from his forehead. "I thought you were going to disagree. Well anyway, soon enough when we get maried you have to call me yeobo or jagiya."

I punched his shoulder lightly, then said, "Soon. In 10 years, maybe."