Chapter 22

That's Not Possible!

 “Park Hyeri and Park Yejin?”

Hyeri immediately rushed to the doctor, Chanhee beside her. Yejin, however, was still asleep in Ricky’s arms, exhausted from all the crying.

“Yes? Are they okay?” Hyeri asked frantically, wiping the tears from her eyes.

“Your mother is fine. However, your father received multiple hits to the back of the head, and also broke his left arm. He received a lot of cuts from the shattered glass, and he lost a lot of blood. By any chance, do any of you or your friends have O negative blood type?”

Hyeri looked around and saw that none of her friends had left her. Her eyes immediately targetted Eunbi. “Unnie! You have type O blood, right?”

Eunbi lifted her head up and nodded. Her eyes were slightly swollen and red. “I’m not sure if it’s O negative, though. Don’t you have type O too?”

Hyeri nodded. “I have type O blood too, but I’m not sure if it’s O negative. Both of us should check, unnie.” She turned to the doctor. “Have us both checked.” The doctor nodded and rushed off, ordering a few nurses on the way to his office.

Hyeri turned around and hugged Eunbi. “Thanks for helping, unnie.” She turned to her other friends and thanked them in her heart, seeing as most of them were asleep. All of a sudden, she felt arms slipping around her waist. “Chanhee oppa..”

“I’m sorry, Hyeri.”

“Don’t,” Hyeri said, turning around to face her boyfriend. “Don’t be sorry. It’s not your fault. Besides, they’ll be fine. There’s still a chance that Appa will survive, right?” she asked, chuckling lightly. “You should go, you know, oppa. You don’t have to wait for me. Bring the others. I’m sure they want to sleep. Especially that it’s only 7.20 on a Saturday.”

Chanhee shook his head. “No. I wan’t to be here for you, Hyeri-ah. I want to be by your side and help you through it. I need to.” He brushed his lips against hers.

“Thanks, oppa. But I need to go now. For the blood tests.”

Chanhee laughed. “Bring Eunbi with you.”

Hyeri nodded and took Eunbi’s arm, who immediately stood up. “Bye, oppa. See you soon.” 

------------------------------------------------------

ohmylordy I'm so sorry for not being able to update for the last three weeks!

THREE WEEKS IS A LONG TIME BUT IN THREE WEEKS IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

damn right bish

I know it's short but.. What can I say? :(

I always wanted to update but let's just say I don't have the time for that because school keeps pressuring me with the words: "Study for the ICT IGCSE tests!"

But seriously, I don't get the point of taking ICT tests as long as you have the basic knowledge of using word, powerpoint, and publisher.

Yes I know there's some important stuff but COME ONE I KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE FONT SIZE AND COLOR WHY DO YOU STILL NEED TO TEST ME ON THAT, IDIOT?

I know how to type or make posters, okay?

I'm not an idiot

Okay maybe I am