Chapter 8

That's Not Possible!
(Chunji's POV)

"Hyeri, come down! Dinner's served!", I exclaimed from the kitchen.

Wow, I sound like my mom.

Hyeri didn't come down, so I decided to check.

And there she is.

Sleeping with her school uniform on. Did she even consider using pajamas? This girl..



(Hyeri's POV)

What the heck? I was DEFINITELY using my uniform when I slept. Why am I in my pajamas?

Oh gosh. I'm going to kill that elephant.

"LEE CHANHEEEE!!!!"

He burst into my room holding a pillow from the sofa.

"What? What happened?", he asked. His voice was low and cracked, probably because he was sleeping too.

I pointed at my clothes and looked at him with a raised eyebrow. He looked at me, then my clothes, me then back, then sighed. He pointed to the corner of the room where my 'dirty clothes' bin was.

"I'm asking you why I'm in my pajamas not where my clothes bin is.", I told him.

His mouth formed an 'O'. He shrugged and laid down on the bed beside me, hands behind his head.

"You were sleeping in your uniform, so I decided to change you into your pajamas.", he replied smirking.

I could feel my face heat up, blood rushing up to my face in just a few seconds. I turned away, knowing I was blushing.

I turned back to talk to him. He was looking at me, his lips. I made a face and slapped his stomach. He scowled but then chuckled. I punched his shoulder this time, but he still laughed.

"Chunji! Don't EVER do that EVER AGAIN!", I exclaimed.

He jumped on top of me, now on all fours. "But I like it.", he whispered seductively, his lips again. I stuck my tounge out at him and hit his chest multiple times, telling him to get off or calling him a ert.

After a minute or two of trying to get him off of me, he pinched my cheeks, laughing, and got off of me. I rubbed my cheeks in pain, because his hands are so strong and everytime he pinches me it's like he drilled holes into my cheeks.

"Aish Chunji why did you have to pinch meee it hurts you knoww", I whined, rubbing my cheeks again.

"You just don't know what it feels like to get punched on the chest by Hyeri Hulk.", he said snickering.

I hit his shoulder again, but this time I made sure it was a light slap, not like those other times I hit him.

After the laughter died away, it was just silence.

"Ooookayyy I'm gonna sleep now, Chunji. You sleeping here or downstairs?"

"Can I sleep here?", he asked.

"Sure. On the mattress on the floor.", I told him.

He pouted but then nodded and sat on the mattress on the floor. I pat his head and walked towards the door. "I'm gonna go get some water first.", I said turning the door knob.

Chunji nodded and turned so he was laying on his stomach, pulled out his phone from his pocket and played Temple Run.

--------------

When I came back up, Chunji was still on his stomach, but now he's texting instead of playing. When I approached him, he was texting Eunbi. I sighed inwardly, then sat on his back.

"Hyeriiiiii get offff~", he whined.

"Not until you give me Eunbi's number."

"Okay okay here. Now get off, pleaseeeee~"

I took his phone and copied the number onto my phone. Heheh, maybe when Chunji pisses me off I can talk to someone else~ Ooh, maybe I'll have a new friend~

Hyeri to Eunbi : Hellooo~
Eunbi to Hyeri : I'm sorry, who is this?
Hyeri to Eunbi : It's Hyeri. Chunji gave me your number.
Eunbi to Hyeri : Oh! Hey Hyeri!

And so our conversation begun..

"OOH OOH GUESS WHAT CHUNJI, EUNBI AND I ARE BORN ON THE SAME DAY SAME YEAR!! WE'RE BASICALLY TWINS! Isn't that cool?", I asked Chunji.

Chunji looked at me and nodded then said, "Yah, you should sleep, you know that? It's getting late."

I looked at the clock on my phone and it said 22.51, so I texted Eunbi and said goodnight. After our goodbyes, I set the phone down and turned towards Chunji. He was playing Subway Surfers now. He was about to get the magnet when I locked his phone.

He looked at me and pouted, then suddenly smirked. Ohh godd what's he gonna do nowww

"EEEEKK CHUNJI STOP NOOO DON'T!! DON'T TICKLE MEE"

And yes, he was tickling me. He new that my stomach and thighs were especially ticklish, so he poked and tickled every part of my stomach. BELIEVE ME. YOU DO NOT WANT TO GET TICKLED BY HIM. He is the ULTIMATE KING of tickling. He has ABSOLUTELY NO MERCY when it comes to this.

We were laughing our butts off and after a while.. It was very quiet..

He's on top of me for heaven's sake!!

*SUPERFANGIRLINGANDSPAZZING*

His head was on my shoulder, his breathing tickling me. I bit my lip to prevent any giggles from coming out, but.. *giggle giggle* Well at least I tried to keep it in!

Chunji looked up and looked straight into my eyes, smiled then let go of me. He fell right next to me, laughing.

"Ya know, it's fun to tickle you.", he said.

*silence*

"You should lock my iPhone more often, Hyeri."

"YAH!"

He chuckled and sat up, then ruffled my hair and rolled himself to the edge of my bed, fell down the edge and onto the mattress below him.

"Night Hyeri.", he said, reaching up to turn off the lights.

"Night Chanhee.", I replied, giggling.

"Don't. Don't call me by my real name.", he warned.

"Chanhee chanhee chanhee chanhee Lee Chanheeeeeeeeeeeeee~", I sang loudly.

"YAH!!"

----------------------

Chunji's erted side xD