Chapter 26

That's Not Possible!

Chanhee steps in and throws the keys on his study table. The noise makes me cringe. He walks to me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I'm Santa Claus," he states, and I laugh.

"Hi Santa," I start, giggling. "Have I been a good girl this year?"

Chanhee grins. "We'll see, at the end of the year. It's still mid-November."

His grin never wavers as he lifts ms up and throws me onto the bed. He jumps and lands on top of me, laughing.

"So no punishment for me for punishing you?" I ask, but he just laughs.

"No."

---------------

"Yejin! Quickly! We're late!" I whisper loudly to Yejin.

I grab her hand and pull her beside me, then start to run again. Run, because visiting hours end in ten minutes.

We make it in front of Mom and Dad's room with just eight minutes left. My muscles ache from the running, my heart beats fast and my breathing is ragged. I look at Yejin--she's in the same state as I am--and she nods at the door.

I take a deep breath to steady myself and turn the door knob. I push the door open and we walk into the room.

"Mom!" Yejin runs to her bed and hugs her.

Yejin then goes to Dad's bed and hugs him as well.

I hug them too, and by the time we're done with the hugging session, we only have five minutes left.

"Sorry we were late," I say, and start to explain why.

"It's okay," Dad says, ruffling my hair. "Five minutes is enough."

I fix my hair, smiling.

After chatting for a while, a nurse comes in and taps me on the shoulder.

"Excuse me miss, visiting hours are over."

"Ah, yes. Thank you for the information. We'll be leaving soon," I say and bow.

The nurse bows and leaves, and Mom says, "Go. You don't want to be late to school, right?"

Yejin nods, and we hug them again.

"See you soon!!"

And we leave.

---------------

"How were they?" Chanhee asks, sitting down on the sofa.

Apparently, he came to our house and waited outside until we came back from the hospital.

He takes my hand and pulls me toward him, and I sit next to him, my legs on his lap.

"They're better now," I answer shortly.

He nods, his lips curling up into a small smile. It forms a smirk, and he leans in to kiss me.

Yejin walks out of the kitchen, holding a glass of milk, and when she sees us kissing, blinks and goes back to the kitchen. She comes back with nothing in her hands and runs up the stairs immediately.

I smile into the kiss, and so does Chanhee.

We pull away and he slings an arm around my shoulders.

"You know, I realized that you and Eunbi never had any sister time," Chanhee says, but then shakes his head. "Actually, you need to have some family time."

"Maybe we shoulde have have a picnic once my parents are fully healed?" I suggest, and he nods.

"That would be nice."

----------------

"Hyeri!"

I turn around and see Eunbi running to me, She wears a coat over her uniform and a red beanie hides the top of her head.

"Unnie!" I exclaim, and spread my arms. We collide, the force sending me back, but I manage to stand. We continue hugging for another few minutes, but I pull away and whine, "Unnie! I'm cold!"

She grins and pats my back. "Let's hurry then."

When we reach the gate, Chanhee and Byunghun are in the middle of the courtyard, play-fighting with each other. Byunghun kicks Chanhee on the leg and laughs.

"Lee Byunghun!" I exclaim.

The two stop what they're doing and look at me. Byunghun waves at me, smiling, while Chanhee yells, "Jagi! You're here!" while rubbing his leg with one hand. He jumps on one leg towards me, arms wide, but I run straight past him.

Behind me, Eunbi laughs.

I reach Byunghun and punch him on the shoulder lightly, trying to contain my laughter.

"YAH! JAGI! WHAT'S UP WITH YOU TODAY?!" Chanhee exclaims behind me. "DID HE SEDUCE YOU? YAH LEE BYUNGHUN DID YOU SEDUCE HER?!" he yells again, but we completely ignore him.

"Lee Byunghun, how dare you hurt him?" I ask, pouting.

He laughs, then slings an arm around my shoulder. "It's play-fight, idiot," he says, wrapping his arm around my neck and bending me down. His knuckles press on the back of my head and I squeal, trying to get away from him.

Epicly failing, of course.

"YAH!" I yell, half laughing. Byunghun's also laughing.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Chanhee trying to walk to us, Eunbi trailing behind him, laughing like the end of the world was near.

"LEE BYUNGHUN THIS IS YOUR HYUNG AND THE GIRL'S BOYFRIEND!" Chanhee yells. "LET HER GOOOO!!"

"NOT UNTIL SHE CALLS ME OPPA! HAVEN'T HEARD IT IN A WHILE!" Byunghun yells back, laughing.

"OMG YOU GEEZER!" Chanhee yells, almost reaching us. "JAGI DO IT!"

I laugh, loud. "Oppa! BYUNGHUN OPPA!"

"Nice," Byunghun says, and lets me go.

I laugh again, falling to the concrete ground. I look up at Byunghun and he's chuckling, pointing at me while looking at Chanhee.

"Chanhee's girlfriend, you need a hand?" he asks, still chuckling. I take his hand and pull him down to the ground, and he lands beside me.

"Guess both of us needs help," he says, still laying on the ground, laughing.

---------------------------------

OMG GUYS. THIS IS LIKE, TWO MONTHS SINCE THE LAST UPDATE AND IM SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!

School is in like... One week and I'm sorry.

I couldn't update on my phone cuz AFF doesn't let me copy-paste my magnificent work so I decided to update on my laptop.

HOWEVER.

My laptop has been low on battery and I just left it on the table for a week and never charged it.

SO AS I WROTE THIS CHAPTER I CHARGED MY LAPTOP TOO AIN'T I SMART?

oh my gosh I really need to go to school now.

OH AND IGCSEs IN TWO MONTHS. HAVEN"T RECIEVED MY ICT RESULTS THO.

oh my gosh after igcses im SO done with studying.

kay. gonna start thinking up on the next chapter.

BYE.

AND ONCE AGAIN IM SORRY.

peaceout

falalalvV