Chapter 6

That's Not Possible!
(Hyeri's POV)

When I got to the school building, I met up with Teen Top. Except Chunji ofcourse. They were all confused about why I didn't come to school with Chunji, like I usually did.

"Just ask him yourself.", I said plainly, walking past them.

Their expressions were priceless. Everyone was confused. Niel, my other best friend other than Chunji, ofcourse knew that something was wrong.

"Yah! Hyeri, what's wrong? Did you guys get into a fight or something?", he asked sternly, but softly.

"What? No ofcourse not. He was busy with Eunbi, so I decided to leave them and let them talk for a while. Who knows, maybe they wanted to talk privately or something.", I replied, still walking.

"Um.. Okay..", he said.

Niel turned me around so that I would face him.

"But you know how much we all care for you, right? If you're in trouble or anything, just call us, and we'll be there for you.", he said, hugging me.

I chuckled, pushed him away and said, "C'mon Niel, you said that hundreds of times before!"

He chuckled as well and hugged me again, then ran off to the rest of the guys who were talking to Chunji and Eunbi.

'See you later!', he mouthed before turning his head around and joining the conversation his hyungs and dongsaengs were in.

God, that Niel. He's always there for me. Sometimes I wonder why I spend more time with Chunji instead of with Niel...

Speaking of Chunji, here he is again.

"Hey!", he exclaimed from behind me as I was walking down the hallway.
"Whaddup.", I said when he caught up with me.
"Why did you leave us?", he asked turning me around like what Niel did.
"It's nothing. We were late, that's all.", I said, smiling a bit.
"No, I don't think so. The bell hasn't rang yet."
"Well my watch says we're late...", I answered, not looking at him.
"Yah, Park Hyeri, I know that isn't the answer. What is it?", he asked me, cupping my face in his hands.

I sighed and took a deep breath, but I stayed silent and looked away from him. I walked away. Chunji didn't even try to stop me, and just stood there in the hall, staring into space. Once I couldn't see him anymore, I sighed and walked towards class.

Before I could enter class, I heard his voice once again.

"She's your sister!"

(Chunji's POV)

What's up with Hyeri now?

She was in a good mood this morning..

Until we met Eunbi.

Oh goodness.

It's Eunbi, isn't it?

"She's your sister!", I yelled towards the direction where Hyeri walked away.

Yes, Eunbi and Hyeri are sisters. Eunbi knows, but Hyeri doesn't..

I have to tell her. But how?

---------------------

......
just wait for the next chapter, okay?
OKAY!