Chapter 15

That's Not Possible!
(Hyeri)

"Noona, is there something wrong?", Changjo whispered from beside me.

I had been poking at my food and dragging pieces of kimchi and fish around my plate. In reply to Changjo's question, I just shook my head.

"Noona, are you bothered about something?"

I flinched, but quickly stuffed a small piece of fish in my mouth. It's true - I AM bothered. I'm bothered, because I don't know about my situation. I mean, I like Chunji, but I don't know if he likes me back, but he seems very sweet and caring towards me.. It makes me confused! On the other hand, Niel likes me! It's torture! Even if it turns out Chunji DOES like me, I won't be happy to see Niel sad and all that, and I'll have a massive emotional break down and go through all that emotional . So, no one will be happy, anyway.

Even with all my problems, I just shook my head 'no'.

Changjo leaned back in his seat. "I don't believe you, noona. C'mon, just tell me."

I sighed and put my chopsticks down. "Jonghyun-ah, I don't want to talk about it. It's better if I don't."

He sighed and stuffed some rice in his mouth. "Fine.."

I looked up at umma and asked: "Umma, may I be excused?" She looked at me and blinked. "What's the matter, Hyeri?"

I shook my head and forced a smile. "Nothing's wrong. Everything's fine, umma. I'm just full."

She looked at my plate, and so did I. I had only eaten half of how much I had taken, and I had only drank the broth of the vegetable soup. I looked back up to see umma staring at me, eyes full of worry. She knew I was lying, but said yes anyway. I sighed inwardly, stood up and headed towards the still-dimly-lit living room.

I flung myself towards the couch and let my body become one with the cushions (lolxD). I stayed there for a while, growling and muttering and shooting out profanities from my mouth.

After a while, I felt a presence behind me. I opened my eyes and turned around. A tall, slim figure was there, and I instantly knew it was Chunji.

I groaned silently and patted the space next to me. "Oppa, sit down."

He sat down next to me, but weirdly enough, he didn't try to touch me. "So.. You're full, huh?"

"Hm? Yeah." Lie.

"It's so rare to see you not eat so much,", he paused and looked me up and down. "especially with that big stomach of yours." A playful grin was plastered on his face.

I smacked his forearm and stuck my tounge out at him. "You're evil." I pouted and hugged myself, rocking my body back and forth.

"Awww, Hyeri, you know I don't mean it THAT way..", he cooed, wrapping his arms around my shoulders, engulfing me into a hug. I closed my eyes, savoring the feeling of being in his embrace.

He pulled away, but he was still close enough for me to hear and feel his breathing. He looked at me directly in the eyes before leaning in again.

*holy .* was my only thought when his lips came in contact with mine.

-----------

Soh. Chunji kissed Hyeri. *smiles so wide from ear to ear* Okay I'm just being weird nao. Hahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahhaha okei stahp.