nine

The Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae stared at Jaejoong dumbfounded. The latter remained unaffected though. The first time he laid his eyes on the blond, he knew he’s the one, and there was no way he’s letting this perfect guy go away.

“I b-beg your p-pardon?”

“Be my model Hyukjae-ssi.” The feminine guy repeated once again as he stared intently at Hyukjae. Looking closely at his eyes, the blond could clearly see the hope and desperation in it. That explained the straightforward request of the guy.

Yesung took the liberty to explain everything seeing the constipated look on Hyukjae and Jaejoong’s faces. He was quite thankful that the two are very good looking or else this was quite a sight.

“Jae needs a male model for his project but then he doesn’t have the perfect guy for the job yet and, honestly speaking, you’re the first one that entered our minds when he told us his qualifications.” The black haired guy was calm and even though he’s still bewildered at the situation, Hyukjae tried his best to digest everything.

“But uhm..”

“Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong. You can call me Jae hyung.” Jaejoong introduced himself then flashed Hyukjae his signature charming smile making the younger blush.

Donghae’s left eye unconsciously twitched at the sight.

“Uhm J-Jae hyung, I’m not sure if I’m the right person for that.” The blond tried to reason out as he subtly threw a helpless look towards his best friend but sadly, Donghae’s very into his own world at the moment.

“Why not?!” The feminine guy whined. “All you have to do is to wear my clothes, picture here and there, and that’s it! Don’t worry only my professor will be the one who’ll see everything.” He continued as he tried to persuade the still doubting Hyukjae.

The blond sighed as he slowly slouched on his seat and massaged his temple. He really was not the type to love cameras and such but, seeing the desperate look on Jaejoong, he couldn’t help but think twice. His kind and helpful sids were kicking in and he hated it.

“I’ll think about it.” He sighed in defeat making Jaejoong and Yesung beam at him.

The feminine guy gave him a grateful smile. “Thank you so much Hyukjae-ssi! Just give me a call when you have already decided okay?” He said as he handed the blond his calling card. The latter replied with a small smile as he accepted the card. He had that little worry in him but seeing Jaejoong smiling oh so widely at him, he knew his heart won’t take it if he’ll disappoint the elder.

 

 

“Are you sure about this?” Donghae asked as he and Hyukjae were walking their way to the blond’s house, his arms crossed behind his head and was casually looking at the elder. He was kind of guilty when his best friend kind of complained at him for not helping the blond back at the café since he’s once again, was in his own world.

The brunet was speechless during their childish argument. He can’t tell that he was disturbed with the way Hyukjae blushed because of Jaejoong right? He’ll sound like a total creep with that excuse (which was not really an excuse at all).

He heard the blond beside him sigh heavily. “I still don’t know Hae but, seeing how Jae hyung smiled at me when I told him that I’ll think about it, I don’t think I could say no.”

Hyukjae then turned and gave the brunet ‘the look’. Donghae knew that look very well making him sigh as well. His best friend’s starting that Good Samaritan act of his again. He can’t blame him though. Hyukjae in nature had a really good heart, one of the many reasons why he loved Hyukjae and why he’s willing to protect the blond at all cost.

“I get it that you’re now willing to be Jae hyung’s model.” The brunet deadpanned.

“…. Well yeah. But Hae I don’t think I could do this alone.”

Donghae sighed once again as he went closer to Hyukjae and slowly wrapped his arms around him, his one hand gently guided the blond’s head to lean on his shoulder.

“Be thankful you’re my best friend and you mean so much to me that I don’t want you to be burdened by this alone.” He paused as he slightly pulled the elder away only to cup his cheeks and peck his nose then he gave him a cheeky smile.

“Leave everything to me okay?”

 

 

 

“I’m really happy you agreed on this!” Jaejoong exclaimed as he settled at the table where the two best friends, plus Yesung, and Leeteuk who knew about everything because of his cousin, sat.

Donghae cleared his throat as he adjusted the sunglasses he’s wearing. “We mean pure business here Jaejoong-ssi.” He interrupted the celebrating feminine guy, trying to sound as professional as he can but really, it just made Yesung and Leeteuk roll their eyes.

Jaejoong, although a bit surprised with the brunet’s sudden turn of attitude, smiled with pure interest. “Okay then Donghae-ssi, I’m all ears.” He replied, deciding to play along.

Hyukjae saw how Donghae’s face lit up with the designer’s response. He sighed silently. His best friend’s really a kid trapped in a hot y body that was also blessed with a very handsome face.

He mentally shook his head.

Now’s not the time to drool over his best friend for Shisus’ sake!

“I’m Lee Donghae. I’m the manager of Lee Hyukjae and here in my hand, is the paper with my talent’s conditions before doing the photo shoot.” He said as he handed the other a folder with a paper in it. Jaejoong took it and started reading it, his brows rising at the words listed.

“No female model, no other male model, no couple shoots with Hyukjae, no daring clothes, with a break for 15 minutes after every hour.” He read and Yesung, who was currently drinking his hot cof

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter