one

The Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tell me you're joking."

 

"No I'm not."

 

"No way."

 

"Yes."

 

"Come on."

 

Hyukjae closed his eyes as he rubbed his temples. Donghae just had to choose this moment to be stubborn.

 

"For the last time, yes it's true."

 

Donghae gaped and pressed his lips together.

 

"No. Cannot be. No freaking way." He whispered in disbelief. He stared at his best friend: blond hair that covers his nape and forehead, sharp jaw line, single lidded eyes, plump lips and milky white skin. He's sure Hyukjae's one of the handsome and popular boys in their university. There was no way in hell his best friend's swinging that way.

 

"B-But... how?"

 

Hyukjae sighed in defeat. How can he possibly explain him everything? That he just woke up one day and bam! he found out he's gay? Yes, the popular Lee Hyukjae is gay and he just came out from the closet to his best friend, a cool cocky guy he's known since forever.

 

Donghae remained seated on the ground, letting the newly found information sink into his brain. His best bud, his bro, the Casanova of the university, their Dancing Machine, likes Lady Gaga.

 

Okay that was very stereotype but you get the point.

 

Every girl's practically worshipping the path he's walking on and many had stated how he had slept with almost half of the school's female population (not that he actually believed them).

 

"S-Since when?" Hyukjae flinched at the million-dollar question.

 

Since when?

 

Since he started loving Donghae.

 

"S-Since middle s-school."

 

Yeah. He started loving his fishy buddy since middle school.

 

"That long and you didn't even tell me?! Dude! I thought we're best friends! How can you keep a secret like that?!" Donghae screamed at the top of his lungs, good thing they're alone at the rooftop having their previously peaceful lunch, that was until Hyukjae dropped the bomb.

 

The brunet slightly shivered. Middle school. Those were the days when he'll pull Hyukjae to have showers together after a rather tiring soccer practice. That they'll walk on the boys' locker room spanking their teammates playfully. That he'll whine at the blond to sleep over at his house, with them sharing one bed.

 

Okay so Donghae's not disgusted with the fact that his best friend's gay all this time and after all those 'all-boys' activities they did. It just made him uncomfortable. Heck, even if Hyukjae will say that he's an alien, Donghae will still accept him with open arms and bawling eyes.

 

He looked warily at Hyukjae. "What about those Casanova rumors?" The brunet asked cautiously and the other shrugged. "Lies."

 

"Those Hyukjae-slept-with-me-oh-my-he's-such-a-beast-in-bed schemes from the girls?"

 

"Lies. You know I'm still a ." Hyukjae commented and Donghae cringed at the bluntness of the other. He didn't want mental images of his best friend going at 'it' with girls, or other boys. That was rather inappropriate, thank you very much.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter