five

The Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Peaceful morning. That was what you can feel at Hyukjae's lovely home with him smiling oh so widely as he enjoyed his bubble bath using his vanilla flavored liquid soap courtesy of obviously, Donghae ("I want vanilla and I also want to always hug Hyukkie!"), and Baekhyun preparing their breakfast also with a smile on his face making his eyes turn crescents. They may be well-off and have lots of housekeepers but cooking was his hobby so he decided to do it himself.

 

That was, until their front door opened with a bang scaring the hell out of the two brothers.

 

Baekhyun was about to run to the living room when he saw Chanyeol walking towards him with a goofy smile on his face. The smaller guy rolled his eyes and resumed cooking. He didn't even know why he bothered to worry when only Donghae and Chanyeol can do that to their door.

 

His tall best friend made his way to his side as his eyes shone at the tasty breakfast in front of him. Baekhyun chuckled at the sight and softly placed the plates in front of his best friend.

 

"Arrange them on the table and call our brothers, hmm?"

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae happily skipped his way towards his best friend's room, quite sure that the blond was still sleeping on his bed. It was a weekend after all.

 

He slowly opened the door and peeked with a grin on his face only to be replaced with a frown when he saw the bed empty and heard the running water on the bathroom. He finally walked in and threw himself on the already arranged blue bed and stretched his body, not caring if he wrinkled the overstretched bed sheets of his neat freak of a best friend.

 

He then heard the bathroom door opened and slightly lifted up his head to take a glance at Hyukjae.

 

He kind of regretted it though (not really).

 

Hyukjae was half with only a small white towel loosely wrapped around his waist, water slowly sliding down his white porcelain skin.

 

Donghae tried his best not to drool at the sight (he didn't succeed though).

 

The blond saw him and blinked a few times, making sure he's not hallucinating or anything since his best friend never visited him this early.

 

"H-Hae?"

 

A thud indicating a body falling from his bed was the indication that everything's real though.

 

"Omo! Hae are you alright?!" Hyukjae rushed towards Donghae who had that pained expression on his face. The latter though was busy cursing himself inside his head for losing his cool in front of the elder. When he looked up, he visibly gulped when he saw Hyukjae's worried face and as his eyes slowly trailed down to the milky chest inches away from him, he- wait, since when did this room become this hot?

 

"Hae?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter