ten

The Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"THE FUDGE IS THIS?! THERE IS NO WAY MY HYUKKIE WILL WEAR THAT... THAT THING!" Donghae shrieked as he stared scandalized at the new sets of clothes for their second and last day of photo shoot. He glared at Jaejoong who was merely smiling sheepishly at him.

 

"Calm your Donghae. It's not like he's gonna pose . Those are still clothes." The feminine guy shrugged.

 

"CLOTHES?! YOU CALL THESE CLOTHES?! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!"

Hyukjae sighed as he went near the clothes and started inspecting them. He kind of already had the idea on the theme based on the heavy makeup on his face, the thick guy liner being the highlight. Looking closely at the clothes, he turned to the fuming Donghae, confusion written all over his face.

 

"Why can't I wear this?" He asked innocently and Donghae groaned on how his best friend could still be this cute and innocent looking despite the heavy eye liner making him look super hot.

 

"Hyukkie," Donghae sighed, trying to calmly explain his point towards to everyone actually. "This sleeveless shirt's neckline is so low and it will be too loose for you. This will surely show your skin. That skinny jean's thigh part was ripped it will then show your thighs. Now tell me if nothing's wrong with that." He ended with raised brows and turned to glare at Yesung who was laughing his off.

 

"Gosh Donghae from what century are you from huh? The 18th? These clothes are the trends! He must have the rock star aura and these clothes are perfect for him! Don't be so damn greedy when it comes to Hyuk. You should let the world see how beautiful he is!" The black haired guy reasoned out and Jaejoong nodded in agreement.

 

"B-But.." The brunette stuttered as he shot a help-me look towards Hyukjae.

 

The latter shrugged. "I'm here to help Jae hyung so I'll do whatever he wanted me to do, or wear." He commented and it just made his best friend redder than he was before whereas their designer friend beamed at his words.

 

 

 

 

Donghae sat by a chair while facing the wall, head bent down as he was gripping on his hair tightly. Despite his rally-like protest, Hyukjae still decided to wear those sinful clothes. He gave his best friend a small glance and once again swallowed down a groan.

 

Hyukjae was smoking hot Donghae knew he's a sin.

 

"You selfish bastard!" Yesung exclaimed as he slapped his cousin on the back.

Donghae let out a painful groan as he bit his tongue. He then glared at Yesung who's grinning teasingly at him.

 

"What now Jongwoon?" He asked, irritated.

 

"You knew Hyuk will be this hot that's why you're so against of him wearing those clothes right? Tsk tsk you surely love to keep gorgeous views to yourself huh?" He continued to tease his younger cousin.

 

Donghae opened his mouth to retort back but no words came out. Why is he that against with it anyway? He's so crazy sometimes he doesn't understand himself anymore.

 

Yesung snorted at the brunette's constipated look. "Just admit it Hae."

 

"I just.. I don't know. I just don't want to." Donghae mumbled after a few minutes. He then threw Yesung a disgusted look. "And please Kim Jongwoon. That's my Hyukkie you're talking about. Stop drooling over him if you don't want my fist on your face."

 

The threat was enough to make Yesung shut up the whole photo shoot.

 

"Okay we're done!" Jaejoong happily exclaimed as Hyukjae gave out a tired sigh. Donghae immediately went beside him and took out a small towel. Hyukjae smiled in gratitude as he tried to reach for the cloth but froze on his spot when instead of giving him the towel, Donghae wiped the sweat off Hyukjae's cheeks himself.

 

"You did great Hyukkie." Donghae complimented as he gave his best friend his charming smile making the elder blush.

 

"T-Thanks." The blonde shyly mumbled. His eyes suddenly caught the small pink carton Donghae was getting from his bag.

 

"Strawberry milk!" He exclaimed. The brunette laughed as he tore the edge, opening it for the blonde and passed the drink to him.

 

Donghae smiled as he stared fondly at his best friend enjoying his milk. Contrast to his sizzling appearance at the moment, seeing him drink reminded him of a very cute child.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter