Chapter 9

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Umma, whele ale you?” Yujin sang. They’ve been playing hide and seek all day. Jaejoong just giggling behind the closet in the kid’s room. Yujin now standing in the middle of her room. Then she saw her mother foot. She giggles and run to it. She hugs the leg.

“You got me.” Jaejoong laugh. Yujin laughing too. After minutes laughing, Jaejoong feel nausea and rush to the bathroom to vomit. Yujin just staring at him and then went to him. Her mother just vomiting.

“Umma, ale you okay?” Yujin ask cutely. Her mother just pouring his stomach out. Yujin just stare at him and sit beside him. Pouting because her mother vomiting non stop. After several minutes, he stops vomiting. He looks at Yujin who is pouting.

“I’m okay, Jinnie-ah. Stop pouting okay?” Jaejoong give her a assuring smile as he cupped her face. Yujin nodded.

“Come on. Let’s go pick up your oppa and unnie then we go to the grocery store. We need to buy something.” Jaejoong said as he stands up and hold Yujin. They change their cloths and went to the twin’s school. They wait in front of the school. After half of hour waiting, the school is over. They wait a while then the twins saw their mother’s car. They happily went there.

“Okay, guys. We’re going to the grocery store first then we can go eat.” Jaejoong said.

“Okay, umma.” They cheer. As always Moonbin sit in the front while the girl sits in the back. They sing happily. They went to the grocery store as Yujin trap on the trolley chair again. She just pouts there. As for the twins already running around taking what they want. They can get that as long as they don’t make any disturbance in the store. Jaejoong just chuckled at Yujin who is pouting. After he get the groceries and the twins got they want, he went to the candy rack so Yujin can pick something for her. After getting what Yujin want, they went back to the car.

“You guys stay here okay. I need to pick up something.” Jaejoong said. They nodded. He went to the pharmacy to pick up something. After he picks it up they went to the restaurant. It’s the kid’s favorite restaurant. For them it almost taste like Jaejoong’s cooking so they like it there.

“Wait okay guys. I’ll be back. Binnie, Yoolie make sure Jinnie don’t make mess okay.” Jaejoong said after they order their food.

“Okay, umma.” They said. Jaejoong went to the bathroom to check something. After he got into one of the stall and checks it, his eyes are widened. He cries in happiness. He went back to the table, smiling.

“Umma, why are you smiling?” Jiyool ask.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter