Chapter 34

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sounds laughter heard from the kitchen. Three kids making some foods but ended up playing with the food. It will get messier if someone isn’t there to stop them from joking around.

“Yah! What are you guys doing??” Moonbin yelled to his younger sinblings. The three of them stop playing and looks at Moonbin.

“What the…?? Umma going to kill you three if he saw this.” Jiyool said as she still holding Jihye. The three just hung their heads.

“Sorry. He started it.” Yujin and Joonho pointed at Yojoon.

“Yah!! You two are evil!” Yojoon said.

“Okay. Okay. Stop it. What are you three making before we got here?” Moonbin ask.

“Bacon and eggs.” Joonho said.

“I thought we’re making pancakes for appa and umma.” JIyool said after she put Jihye on the counter. The little girl is happily playing with Yujin.

“We just finish the mix earlier. Haven’t cooked it yet.” Yujin said.

“Okay. We better finish it before umma and appa awake. Or Changmin samchon awake and takes the food.” Moonbin said.

“You two better clean this up. I don’t want umma to mad because of his kitchen is ruin.” Jiyool said to her two younger brothers. They start cooking and cleaning before their parent awake. They want to surprise their parents on their anniversary day. They plan to cook early in the morning before the rest of the house awake. After they done they tiptoe to their parent’s room upstairs. They slowly open the door and peek inside. Their parent is still sleeping.

“Remember what I told you?” Jiyool ask her daughter. Jihye nodded. Jiyool put her on the bed. Jihye is crawling between Yunho and Jaejoong.

“Grandmaaaa… Grandpaaaa…” Jihye whines as she pokes both of them. Yunho and Jaejoong stir on their sleeps. Slowly both of them awake.

“Jihye, what are you doing here?” Jaejoong asks sleepily as he rubs his eyes.

“Happy wedding anniversary!!!” All of the kids cheer. Yunho and Jaejoong gasped as they look at their children. They’re confused for a moment then just realizes what are the kids doing. Jaejoong smiled.

“We make breakfast for you two.” Jiyool said as Joonho and Yojoon put the tray on the bed, in front of Yunho and Jaejoong each.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter