Chapter 8

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Umma! Umma! Yujin, being naughty! She’s taking my blanket!” Jiyool sobbing while running to Jaejoong. He was writing some song on his desk when Jiyool barge in. She immediately hugs his waist. Jaejoong just sigh while rubbing his daughter back. Then he saw his little daughter running around with Jiyool’s favorite blanket. She’s laughing while running around the room. Jaejoong just sigh. He knows Yujin really naughty towards her older brother and sister. He takes Jiyool on his embrace while he tried to stand up. Although Jiyool already 10 but he still can manage to take her body on his embrace. He coaxes Jiyool while walking to his 3-year-old toddler.

“Jinnie-ah, come on.” He takes Yujin’s hand, which she gives in. She only listens to her mother. So without her mother present, anyone hardly controls her. Even Yunho not really can handle her. They went to the nursery room. The kid’s room divided into 3 rooms each for the kids but it still connected with doorframe without the door. Since they don’t want to hurt the children with the door. Jaejoong sat on Jiyool’s bed as he still rubbing her back. Jiyool still hiccupping. Yujin look at him innocently.

“Jinnie-ah, give your unnie her blanket back. It’s not good taking someone’s stuff, especially your sister blanket.” Jaejoong said softly as he cupped Yujin’s cheek with his free hand. Yujin just pouted. She really likes the blanket but she knows her mother will tell her to give it back to her sister.

“Unnie……..” Yujin trying to say as she holding the blanket to Jiyool. The latter peek at her as her tears still remains in her eyes. She still hiccups.

“Jinnie sowwy.” Yujin said cutely. Jiyool giggle as she wipes her tears. Her sister really knows how to melt anyone with her cute face. She takes the blanket from Yujin and kisses her cheek. The toddler giggles. Then she running to her bedroom to play with her own toy. Jaejoong smile.

“Are you okay, Yoolie-ah?” Jaejoong said as he wipes Jiyool’s eyes.

“It’s okay umma.” Jiyool said as she finally calm down.

“Okay then. Umma will go to Yujin okay? If you need anything I’m in the music room okay.” Jaejoong said.

“Okay, umma.” Jiyool said. Jaejoong smile as he stands up. He really grateful that the twins don’t mind having him as their step mom instead really think that he’s their real mother. He walks to Yujin’s room. Now the little girl playing with her doll. Jiyool’s old doll to be exact. Her favorite doll. He knows that Yujin really like Jiyool scent because she always playing with that doll so she taking Jiyool’s stuff because she like the smell. Jaejoong smile because Yujin love Jiyool’s scent. He sits on the floor near his daughter. Yujin walk to him and sit on his lap. She looks at him with cute face.

“Jinnie-ah, if you want to take something from your sister, ask her first okay?” Jaejoong said. Yujin pouted.

“Okay, umma. Can I play in youl loom?” Yujin ask cutely.

“Yes you can. Actually come on, I made something for you.” Jaejoong said as he takes Yujin to his music room. He plays some new music to her daughter. Yujin laugh happily as she heard new song from her mother. She clapped as she enjoying her mother composing. Unknown by them, Yunho smile by the door looking at them. The twins already behind them listening to the new song. Yunho smiling as he watching them without them realizing that he’s standing there. Yunho just watching them giggles as the twins starting a revenge on their sister by annoying her. Jaejoong just chuckling as he still holding the pouting little girl on his hand. Yujin is pouting and puff her cheek because her siblings annoy her by playing her toy in front of her but not including her. Jaejoong just giggling because of them. Yujin look so cute when she’s sulking.

“Ow. The little baby sulking because of Jiyool and Moonbin.” Yunho tease Yujin as he finally sits beside Jaejoong. He can’t take it any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter