Chapter 11

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong was making some snack for the kids who are playing around the house. He takes the snack and put it on the table. The kids were playing hide and seek. Now it’s Yujin’s time to search for her siblings and cousin. She giggles whenever she found someone.

“Unnie!!!” Yujin yelled and hug Jiyool’s leg when she found Jiyool behind curtains. She giggles while her sister chuckled and ruffled her hair. Yujin giggle and walking away again searching for the other. She spots her cousin foot under the chair. She smirks and tickles the foot.

“Aww!! Jinnie! Stop it!” Dahye is protesting while laughing under the chair. Yujin laugh as she went away to search her brother. She found her brother head pop out on the back of the sofa. She giggles as she climbs into the sofa and hug the head.

“Opppaaaaa~~~” Yujin cheered. Moonbin laugh as he hugs Yujin back.

“You win.” Moonbin said. He hold Yujin and went to the kids room where Dahye and Jiyool already there. He put Yujin down.

“So since Yujin win, who will be the seeker?” Moonbin ask. Yujin start thinking. She put a cute serious face.

“Yoolie-unnie!!” Yujin cheered. Jiyool pout because she on seeking. She closes her eyes and start counting. The 3 others start to running to search a place to hide. Yujin running cutely but her eyes wandered into her baby brother crib. She went there and tickles him for a little while. After a while she’s eying the small cabinet on the side of the room. She opens it and she knows she can fit in there so she takes some pillow and blanket to cover her up. She settles inside of it. After a while she got sleepy and drifted to sleep. Little did she know a while later the house went crazy because of her.

Meanwhile Jiyool is already done counting and starting to search for them. She found Moonbin first in his bedroom. Hiding under his bed. Moonbin just groan because usually when Jiyool searching, he’s the last person she found. Then she went to search the other. She walks to the living room just to find Dahye eating with Changmin.

“Dahye, why are you here? I thought you’re suppose to be hiding.” Jiyool said to Dahye. She looks at her while eating.

“Appa, offer me this. I can’t say no.” Dahye said cutely while still munching her snack.

“Ow. You guys still playing. I thought you guys are done.” Changmin said.

“No, Minnie ajusshi. We still play. Now I have to search Yujin. Bye.” Jiyool walk away and start to search for Yujin. She searches for her in her favorite spot but she didn’t found her. She searches all over the house but she can’t found her. She starts panicking because she can’t found her sister anywhere.

“Binnie, help me. Jinnie aren’t anywhere.” She whispers to her twins, as she doesn’t want makes a fuss. She’s afraid that they freak out because Yujin is nowhere. Moonbin widened his eyes.

“Have you checked her spot?” Jiyool shock her head. “Her bedroom?” Jiyool is still shocking her head. “Umma’s closet?” Still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter